The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Default Anybody know the price of billboard ads in Englewood?

I am going to give that d!ckhead and those sh$ t bag Broncos -the worst fuggin team in the NFL - a piece of my mind. Something like "Dumb, Weak, and Soft" football stamped across McDumbfacks face, or just plain ol "FACK YOU, BRONCOS, FACK YOU YOU CHEAP $5 HOOKER!" Its so bad right now that I am hoping for a lockout next season so I don't have to see this team embarrass the city, state, and Bronco fans from coast to coast any longer. We've be come so irrelevant so fast! How? There is no real way out, and no silver lining either. First pick in the draft, a silver lining? Fack you to that! One pick can't fix this crap, we need 40 picks! Plus, McDoofus dosen't believe in draft picks anyway. That dumbazz will package the first pick and 32nd pick along with Elvis Dummverille, and trade it to New England for 5-9 195lbs Danny Woodhead. Think I'm kidding? Watch, that guy freaking hates the Broncos, there is no other way to explain it. In less than two years, he has blew up the roster, chased away any talent that we may have had, squanders great draft picks, and lubed up for the Raiders at home. Twice! He's breaking records and competing with the verticals sock days, that how crapy it is now. Nobody has burned down a franchise so quickly in the history of organized sports, and Bowlen is playing the fiddle. Can it be fixed? I am not sure, and if so, certainly not as fast as it took McDummy to tear it down. I don't see where the pressure to fix it will come. Broncos are so irrelevant on the national stage, nobody cares. Bowlen is simply hording for the pending lockout, and McDummy answers to noone and leads a bunch of mindless yes men baffoons. Where is the pressure to fix it gonna come from? The fans are the only one's who care, or who have any shame or pride left anymore. The fans should hit stub hub, sell thier remaining tickets (for cents on dollar probably), stop supporting this crap and play a game of chicken with Bowlen until he fixes this crap. Become more vocal. This is just, just isn't very good.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Would you like some fries with that?
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

Who the hell is going to sell their tickets for a loss, just to prove a point?
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Manti Teo

I would go with something like this if it was me:

brncs_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgatenut View Post
would you like some fries with that?
lol
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
lol

I don't know why you are lol ing you pretty much said the same thing as the OP in another thread.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I lol'ed because it was a funny response.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp

cute.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #10
NYBronco
Ring of Famer

Another expert sitting in the cheap seats.
NYBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #11
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I hear a good chardonnay can go with most cheeses.

Or is this not the food jack thread?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

I did end up getting The Sunday ticket for free the rest of the year (I had $100 more to pay on it) and they are upgrading me to HD box and dish just for threating to cancel my subscription.

I am grandfathered into my setup all I get now on Directv is the sunday ticket and I get my regular channels (and data) through AT&T Uverse. Apparently if I cancel now and sign up next year I can't get the ticket without paying for full yearly service.

I was just going to add the Redzone channel to Uverse and listen to the KOA feed or the NFL.com thingy but now I get to watch the rest of the year for free.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I did end up getting The Sunday ticket for free the rest of the year (I had $100 more to pay on it) and they are upgrading me to HD box and dish just for threating to cancel my subscription.

I am grandfathered into my setup all I get now on Directv is the sunday ticket and I get my regular channels (and data) through AT&T Uverse. Apparently if I cancel now and sign up next year I can't get the ticket without paying for full yearly service.

I was just going to add the Redzone channel to Uverse and listen to the KOA feed or the NFL.com thingy but now I get to watch the rest of the year for free.

....and what does this have in common with fries?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
....and what does this have in common with fries?
I get to spend $100 on them.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I get to spend $100 on them.
That's a lot of fries.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #16
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

The village idiot has been found... Next thread please
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #17
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

Skeletons are Rude Gif - Skeletons are Rude
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #18
Zoobie
Love Machine

The John Fox trot

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHallblows View Post
Skeletons are Rude Gif - Skeletons are Rude
Zoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #19
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Billboards are not that much when you have a strong message like yours. SPdirty will make the sign for you and you can have your wish.
That was a great post. You are angry and it needs to be brought out. You will be a hero to all. I think you should get at least 10 billboards and who cares of the cost. Your opinion needs to be heard. You, I can tell, are on a crusade and you will picket if needs to be done (which I think would be a great idea go for it!). I even think standing in front of a grocery store for this whole weekend gathering signatures demanding McD be fired. I bet tv stations would come down and interview you. Make sure you are totally decked out in broncos gear from the tip of your shoes to orange and blue hair dye. You rock! If you do this, we will crown you Broncos Warrior!

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 11-01-2010 at 11:10 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #20
serious hops
Developmental poster

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper

Next time, tell us how you really feel.
serious hops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:23 AM   #21
Cleo McDowell
underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Billboards are not that much when you have a strong message like yours. SPdirty will make the sign for you and you can have your wish.
That was a great post. You are angry and it needs to be brought out. You will be a hero to all. I think you should get at least 10 billboards and who cares of the cost. Your opinion needs to be heard. You, I can tell, are on a crusade and you will picket if needs to be done (which I think would be a great idea go for it!). I even think standing in front of a grocery store for this whole weekend gathering signatures demanding McD be fired. I bet tv stations would come down and interview you. Make sure you are totally decked out in broncos gear from the tip of your shoes to orange and blue hair dye. You rock! If you do this, we will crown you Broncos Warrior!
LMAO. Its a title now! BW!!!!!!!!
Cleo McDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:43 AM   #22
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireOrange View Post
I am going to give that d!ckhead and those sh$ t bag Broncos -the worst fuggin team in the NFL - a piece of my mind. Something like "Dumb, Weak, and Soft" football stamped across McDumbfacks face, or just plain ol "FACK YOU, BRONCOS, FACK YOU YOU CHEAP $5 HOOKER!" Its so bad right now that I am hoping for a lockout next season so I don't have to see this team embarrass the city, state, and Bronco fans from coast to coast any longer. We've be come so irrelevant so fast! How? There is no real way out, and no silver lining either. First pick in the draft, a silver lining? Fack you to that! One pick can't fix this crap, we need 40 picks! Plus, McDoofus dosen't believe in draft picks anyway. That dumbazz will package the first pick and 32nd pick along with Elvis Dummverille, and trade it to New England for 5-9 195lbs Danny Woodhead. Think I'm kidding? Watch, that guy freaking hates the Broncos, there is no other way to explain it. In less than two years, he has blew up the roster, chased away any talent that we may have had, squanders great draft picks, and lubed up for the Raiders at home. Twice! He's breaking records and competing with the verticals sock days, that how crapy it is now. Nobody has burned down a franchise so quickly in the history of organized sports, and Bowlen is playing the fiddle. Can it be fixed? I am not sure, and if so, certainly not as fast as it took McDummy to tear it down. I don't see where the pressure to fix it will come. Broncos are so irrelevant on the national stage, nobody cares. Bowlen is simply hording for the pending lockout, and McDummy answers to noone and leads a bunch of mindless yes men baffoons. Where is the pressure to fix it gonna come from? The fans are the only one's who care, or who have any shame or pride left anymore. The fans should hit stub hub, sell thier remaining tickets (for cents on dollar probably), stop supporting this crap and play a game of chicken with Bowlen until he fixes this crap. Become more vocal. This is just, just isn't very good.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #23
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I wonder if that kid who taped burning his Cutler Jersey is making a video of him and his dad burning a white long sleeved tee with a hoodie with the arms scrunched up at the elbows.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #24
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

GO Bison Kick OU

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
That's a lot of fries.
Get larges at McDonalds thats 4 Monopoly pieces per order...your bound to win something.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #25
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

FYI, frak > fack.

Kthxbye.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote