The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default Let me state...

the obvious: We suck.

We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league, that is coached by one of the worst coaches in the league (excluding McDaniels obviously), and they were using their #3 QB.

I just hope we don't get out coached/played next week.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
WABronco
WE SUCK AGAIN

All dat force

Let me state:

I'm going to now go watch the Seahawk's game. A team that is now quasi respectable coming off a disastrous 4-12 season with a raped and pillaged roster. And here we are becoming "raped and pillaged." Yikes.
WABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
DivineBronco
Ring of Famer

if you like Cutler you are my enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post

We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league, that is coached by one of the worst coaches in the league (excluding McDaniels obviously), and they were using their #3 QB.

lol........anyone else want to point out the problem here
DivineBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post

The team will somehow figure out how to screwup the bye.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:53 PM   #5
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Let's state the obvious: The Oakland Raiders ceded the "WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE" label to us last week when they came to our house and dropped 59 on us. The offensive genius of McD made Tom Cable look like Bill Walsh. ****, the Raiders broke their all-time scoring record that game and they've had some damn good teams in the past. This is not one of them.

This team sucks and is going no-where. Not that it should be any surprise. We hired this guy and gave him the all-powerful position of HC/pseudo GM at 31 years of age. He went on to name his brother a quarterbacks coach in his league less than a year later after his extensive high school coaching experience.

This easily could be stated as the most disasterous 18 months in Broncos football history and this falls at Bowlen's feet. He ****ed this up royally. He decided he didn't like Shanahan, took two minutes to fire him and hired a Patriots assistant that has never coached a unit towards a championship, yet expected them to do it now. Hell, Bowlen could have hired Rex Ryan in Denver but he didn't even give the guy an interview. He could have immediately come into Denver, still given us an effective 3-4, drafting a stud HB to play for him, kept Cutler/Marshall in place and we'd be in the exact same position as the Jets, ONLY BETTER.

Big time **** up Bowlen and you deserve all the **** the fans are giving you. 4-14 over the 18 games and the only time we've been worse was 1991. What a terrible joke to play on the fans.... you rape them for a new stadium and then make their team non-competitive. F'n bastard.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote