The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Conklin
Ring of Famer

Default Week 8 TV Maps

Week 8 TV Maps Clicky
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Back to the bar for me. Thanks.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #3
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

I honestly do not understand who makes these decisions.

No really, that is a serious question. Who the hell makes these decisions??

[The rest is a semi-rant, so feel free to semi-ignore on your way to answering my original question]

What does JAC @ DAL have to do with Arizona? Seriously...what the **** does that game have to do with Arizona? Did the 4th string weakside linebacker on the Jaguars go to Northern Arizona University or something, and therefore the millions of NAU Lumberjacks throughout Arizona have some deep-vested interest in this game? Perhaps John Kitna caught gonorrhea from some ASU skank on Mill Ave. 18 years ago, and the networks thought that would be a great tie-in for the Grand Canyon state to this guaranteed barn burner of a game?

Sure, go ahead and ask yourself, "O.K. Biv, Maybe the JAC @ DAL game doesn't have anything to do with Arizona, but what does DEN @ SF in London have to do with Arizona then?" Well I'll tell ya. F'n a right, I'll tell ya.

At least Arizona is kinda in-between Colorado and California geographically. I mean, it's a hell of a lot more geographically centered to that game than it is to one with teams from Texas and Florida! Secondly, the game is in London. Now I personally hate the fact that the NFL plays a game across the pond every year, but at the very least (and I mean very least), it adds a bit of intrigue to the game! If you're showing a game in an area that has no real ties to any game being played at the moment (ARIZONA for example?), then wouldn't a twist such as this be a good "tie-breaker" in deciding what game to show in that area? "Sure, all of the games that are being played in this time slot on our network are almost guaranteed to blow nuts, but THIS ONE is being played in London! Isn't that cool?!? Tune in, folks!"

See...I told ya I'd tell ya. Those are unbreakable, indisputable, immovable, airtight, irrefutable, impenetrable arguments as to why the Denver game should be shown in Arizona. Again, who the hell makes these decisions??

It boggles my mind. If this is somehow tied to Dallas being "America's Team", I'm going to make a trek to go shoot Bob Ryan in the nuts right f'n now. Hell, even if that isn't the reason, Bob Ryan still deserves to be shot in the nuts. ...America's team...grumble grumble...bull****...grumble grumble...

Disgusting.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

biv, u get the Chargers game like us. I will be watching at a bar but i do that every week.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #5
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
biv, u get the Chargers game like us. I will be watching at a bar but i do that every week.
I thought for sure the London game would be on in our market BCJ......You going to Hooter's?

I want to talk to Dimitri's brother b/c I might go to Hollywood with them if that's where they are watching..... If not, I wouldn't mind swinging over to Hooter's for the morning games......Need a break from The Press Box. LMK
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I'm seeing Tucson in red for the "CBS Single Game" so that would be JAC @ DAL. The green area (TEN @ SD) seems to stop at the surrounding Yuma area.

But like you said, it's to the bar for me! Like every week!
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
Kyle
Bigger Arm = Longer Pick

See: Favre and Cutler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orton

I'm in WI and I get that BS game. Other parts of WI get the chuggers and TN. I wonder as well who makes these decisions. Neither of those games have anything to do with WI, but there they are! I want to see the logic there too!
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

get the Redzone Channel....see every score, no commercials, and someone changes the channel for you.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #9
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

fuggin Jaqoffs and Dullass
oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote