The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default Our friend Josina Anderson is a feature reporter for Inside the NFL

Holy Cow!

She still ugly

Last edited by baja; 10-22-2010 at 06:45 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
_Oro_
Formerly known as Casson
 
_Oro_'s Avatar
 
Don't run that sh*t this way.

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 1,194

Adopt-a-Bronco:
- R. Ayers
Default

link?
_Oro_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Geeze guys....jealous much? :p
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Geeze guys....jealous much? :p
?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 3,563
Default

It's not about talent or bringing anything too the table, but can you speak ebonics in a refreshing way and you got the job baby!
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #6
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,590
Default

In keeping with Raiders week, here's a bit from Josina's interview with JaMarcus the Moron, http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/201...nfl_to_pr.html

All I can say is JaMarcus embodies: stupid is as stupid says.

"ANDERSON: Where from your perspective did things go wrong?
"RUSSELL: Now looking back on it, I could have went about certain things different.
"ANDERSON: Like?
"RUSSELL: I am not sure. I donít know where they went wrong. But the things that did go wrong I take full blame for whatever was my fault, and the things that did happen. Being drafted No. 1 there are so much that they want you to do at a snap of a finger. It didnít happen that way which brings us to today."

I don't know? Really, so the being a lazy slouch doesn't come to mind? At all? Ja Marcus? Hello? Knock, knock, anyone in there? So full of crap, he says he takes responsibility but doesn't know what for, so in essence, he's so full of it. His stupidity would stagger me, except well he was a Raider.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:08 AM   #7
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
In keeping with Raiders week, here's a bit from Josina's interview with JaMarcus the Moron, http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/201...nfl_to_pr.html

All I can say is JaMarcus embodies: stupid is as stupid says.

"ANDERSON: Where from your perspective did things go wrong?
"RUSSELL: Now looking back on it, I could have went about certain things different.
"ANDERSON: Like?
"RUSSELL: I am not sure. I donít know where they went wrong. But the things that did go wrong I take full blame for whatever was my fault, and the things that did happen. Being drafted No. 1 there are so much that they want you to do at a snap of a finger. It didnít happen that way which brings us to today."

I don't know? Really, so the being a lazy slouch doesn't come to mind? At all? Ja Marcus? Hello? Knock, knock, anyone in there? So full of crap, he says he takes responsibility but doesn't know what for, so in essence, he's so full of it. His stupidity would stagger me, except well he was a Raider.
How in the world could the Raiders draft this kid number one over all to play quarterback in the NFL, a position where ability to think and react is as at least as important raw athletic ability.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:52 AM   #8
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
How in the world could the Raiders draft this kid number one over all to play quarterback in the NFL, a position where ability to think and react is as at least as important raw athletic ability.
And how their fans could justify rooting for him, listening to idiots like Kiper who said he was "Elway-like" in his play... It is just completely baffling.

The guy has a huge arm. But he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from INSIDE the barn.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
And how their fans could justify rooting for him, listening to idiots like Kiper who said he was "Elway-like" in his play... It is just completely baffling.

The guy has a huge arm. But he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from INSIDE the barn.
I mean if you talk to him for 5 minutes you would have to have your doubts about his ability to be your field general for the next 15 years.

How did this guy get picked #1 over all
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Dilfer made a better QB, showing the value of what is between the ears matters.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Holy Cow!

She still ugly
You misread the quote baja.... It said the NFL is inside her.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
You misread the quote baja.... It said the NFL is inside her.
In uniform?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!
 
SoDak Bronco's Avatar
 
Von Miller aka QB Killa

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 4,226

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

she looks like a martian
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #14
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,038

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
In keeping with Raiders week, here's a bit from Josina's interview with JaMarcus the Moron, http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/201...nfl_to_pr.html

All I can say is JaMarcus embodies: stupid is as stupid says.

"ANDERSON: Where from your perspective did things go wrong?
"RUSSELL: Now looking back on it, I could have went about certain things different.
"ANDERSON: Like?
"RUSSELL: I am not sure. I donít know where they went wrong. But the things that did go wrong I take full blame for whatever was my fault, and the things that did happen. Being drafted No. 1 there are so much that they want you to do at a snap of a finger. It didnít happen that way which brings us to today."

I don't know? Really, so the being a lazy slouch doesn't come to mind? At all? Ja Marcus? Hello? Knock, knock, anyone in there? So full of crap, he says he takes responsibility but doesn't know what for, so in essence, he's so full of it. His stupidity would stagger me, except well he was a Raider.
How dare you attack the greatest draft pick every by the faiders! I love the guy, he's awesome! I still blame the faider's coaching staff for hampering his development. Al was right, deal with it!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:02 AM   #15
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
https://twitter.com/mogulseeker

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,515

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

She's got connections.... in her vag
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #16
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I mean if you talk to him for 5 minutes you would have to have your doubts about his ability to be your field general for the next 15 years.

How did this guy get picked #1 over all
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #17
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,682

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
she looks like a martian
I don't know why you would say that?





There is a resemblance;


Last edited by baja; 10-23-2010 at 09:25 AM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer
 
"I'm your Huckleberry"

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 1,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Oh come on now Baja, be nice.
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #19
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,960

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Man... She looks like she got hit with a make up gun!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #20
Caveat Lector
Solid Starter
 
Caveat Lector's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 213

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams
Default

It was only a matter of time she started moving up in the journalism world. Must have been her catch phrase "just heard something very interesting, not sure if I should say though" that got her there...
Caveat Lector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #21
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator
 
Man-Goblin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 5,959

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

I thought Showtime already had a show about her called "The Big C".
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #22
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,972
Default

weren't we supposed to stop calling people that we don't agree with whores?
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #23
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
weren't we supposed to stop calling people that we don't agree with whores?

SHUT UP WHORE!


Eh. Inside the NFL has not been worth anything for awhile now. They moved to Showtime...should tell you alot right there. And adding Josina as a "Broncos Insider"...

Craziness.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #24
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,051

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat Lector View Post
It was only a matter of time she started moving up in the journalism world. Must have been her catch phrase "omg jst hrd sumtn vry ntrstin, nt shr f i shud sa doe!1!!1" that got her there...
your quote was slightly off. fixed it for you.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #25
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,121

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Guarantee you Josina Anderson is about twice as hot as 99 percent of your significant others.

Stupid internet males.

Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Denver Broncos