The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default tickets available - 2010 season

OManers>

I have season tickets available for most games this season. I've been trying to move them on e-bay, stubhub, craigslist, etc. I've had some success, but honestly, with the season rapidly approaching, I'm starting to get a little nervous. I'm asking slightly more than that via the retail outlets, but I'd let them for to O-maners for cost - simply to make sure that Mile High is filled with Bronco fans.

I know - some of y'all are gonna flame me for trying to profit on this and not being a good fan - hear me out. I was born and raised in Cheyenne, and have been a loyal fan since forever. I put my name on the list when I graduated from college in '98, figuring I might be in Colorado by then. Well, my career took me in a different direction and I'm in South Carolina when my number came up...I couldn't say no. I would like to keep them so that when ever I do end up moving back to the Front Range, my tickets will be in hand.

Last year a buddy of mine in Cheyenne bought the whole season from me. This year, with the economy doing worse, he wasn't able to make it happen...I figured I'd try to sell them. So far, I've managed to move all the pre-season games (at a discounted rate), and the Colts game. The rest are available. I don't want to sell the SD game though - my wife and I are planning on flying out to Denver for that game - give us a chance to sit in our seats for the first time. Really - that's my objective in trying to make a little scratch - be able to get one game for essentially free.

So - if any of y'all want some tickets, drop me a note and we'll make something happen.

Ticket info: sec 539, row 10, two available. Face value: $58 each.

Thanks!
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Man, that's too bad.
That's how life happens sometimes.
Good luck with the sale...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Jay3

I'm in South Carolina, too. Although I'm from here and love it here, it is discouraging trying to see the Broncos -- Colorado is out there, baby.

I'm going to the Tahtans game on Oct. 3. Six or seven hour drive.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:53 AM   #4
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
I'm in South Carolina, too. Although I'm from here and love it here, it is discouraging trying to see the Broncos -- Colorado is out there, baby.

I'm going to the Tahtans game on Oct. 3. Six or seven hour drive.
There's nothing wrong with SC...we really like it here. We were in FL for about 10 years or so, and were ready to get out of there...I wasn't able to find a job in the Denver/Boulder/Ft. Collins area, especially one that would pay for moving. I found a great job in Charlotte, and that's what I took. Charlotte works out for us because my (and her) folks are all in Florida, and it's like a days drive to see the grandparents. Had we moved to CO, it would be a bit tougher.

I'd still like to end up out west though...that is the ultimate plan.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I wont lie. I enjoy seeing people losing their tails on season tickets. Especially the ones that buy them knowing they'll have no chance to make it to all the games. Do you think there's not someone else out there who would enjoy those tickets just as much as you and, unthinkably, actually use them?

Nothing personal as I don't know you and will most likely forget about you as I leave this thread but I hope you take a killing on your tickets and finally wisen up next year and just opt not to buy 10 tickets you don't expect to use. Enjoy!
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

In a similar boat but I got mine sold. You will too, I assure you.

Can only make 4 games this year. Hopefully more next year.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote