The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2004, 02:29 PM   #1
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██
Default Suggestion

One thing that I kinda dislike is the way threads work on this site. In a lot of threads, you'll find numerous subtopics, and regardless of what topic you're discussing, or who you're replying to, the post always goes at the end. In large threads, you get a disorganized mess that's impossible to follow along to.

Boards done is this style, http://www.a1wrestling.com/dc/dcboar...47&page=#15233 , seem to flow a lot smoother, and it's easier to jump on whatever subtopic you want to discuss.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2004, 04:40 PM   #2
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Its not the mods fault the posters cant keep on topic in threads. I cant stand that way of posting personally, but that is just me.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 04:51 PM   #3
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by frerottenextelway
One thing that I kinda dislike is the way threads work on this site. In a lot of threads, you'll find numerous subtopics, and regardless of what topic you're discussing, or who you're replying to, the post always goes at the end. In large threads, you get a disorganized mess that's impossible to follow along to.

Boards done is this style, http://www.a1wrestling.com/dc/dcboar...47&page=#15233 , seem to flow a lot smoother, and it's easier to jump on whatever subtopic you want to discuss.
There's a "display modes" option where you can switch from Linear mode to Hybrid or Threaded mode, FNE. The board you linked looks like it's "threaded"... so you might try that option.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 05:00 PM   #4
frerottenextelway
█████

█████

Adopt-a-Bronco:
██

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
There's a "display modes" option where you can switch from Linear mode to Hybrid or Threaded mode, FNE. The board you linked looks like it's "threaded"... so you might try that option.
Thanks.
frerottenextelway is offline   Reply With Quote