The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Hotwheelz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Default Anyone know...

How I can get in contact with someone in the Broncos PR department?
Hotwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

I would Google "Denver Broncos Public Relations Department" and do a little research until I found some information that would help me.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/footer/contact.html
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Jim Saccomano
Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112
(303)649-9000
Fax (303)649-0562

His email is included in this link:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/for...c=65856.0;wap2

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 07-26-2010 at 12:45 AM..
Old 07-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
Hotwheelz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I would Google "Denver Broncos Public Relations Department" and do a little research until I found some information that would help me.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/footer/contact.html
Thanks man, I looked but couldn't find anything.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #5
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Jim Saccomano is pretty high up in the organization....but he heads up public relations.

Patrick Smyth might be someone to contact, depending on what you are looking to accomplish.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/1...taffs-see-some
Old 07-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
Hotwheelz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Jim Saccomano is pretty high up in the organization....but he heads up public relations.

Patrick Smyth might be someone to contact, depending on what you are looking to accomplish.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/1...taffs-see-some
Thanks, this is the email I wrote:

Dear Mr. Saccomano,

My whole family are Bronco fans living in San Diego. My dad has been following the Broncos since 1969 and he passed his fandom on to me and my brother. We're not from Denver and only recently did my sister move there with her husband due to work related circumstances. Me and my brother have Muscular Dystrophy, it's a degenerative disease that weakens the muscles and renders us immobile. We're both in a wheelchair and dependent on ventilators. He was planning to drive to Denver to attend training camp and meet some of the players. Maybe even a Tebow autograph. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, he won't be able to make it. He's been having stomach problems for over a month now. He's been in and out of the hospital and the doctors don't know what's wrong. He's in intense pain and no pain medications have helped him. Needless to say, he's very depressed. When I told him he has to get better so he can go to training camp he just said he wasn't going. My family is at a loss as to what to do and he no longer trusts the doctors.

I know it's probably a really busy time for you guys, but I was wondering if you could get one of the players (Tebow, Bailey, Dumervil, whomever) or Coach McDaniels to send him an email or something to cheer him up. He's in a really bad place right now and I think that would really help him out.

Thank you for your time,
Raul .
Old 07-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwheelz View Post
Thanks, this is the email I wrote:

Dear Mr. Saccomano,

My whole family are Bronco fans living in San Diego. My dad has been following the Broncos since 1969 and he passed his fandom on to me and my brother. We're not from Denver and only recently did my sister move there with her husband due to work related circumstances. Me and my brother have Muscular Dystrophy, it's a degenerative disease that weakens the muscles and renders us immobile. We're both in a wheelchair and dependent on ventilators. He was planning to drive to Denver to attend training camp and meet some of the players. Maybe even a Tebow autograph. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, he won't be able to make it. He's been having stomach problems for over a month now. He's been in and out of the hospital and the doctors don't know what's wrong. He's in intense pain and no pain medications have helped him. Needless to say, he's very depressed. When I told him he has to get better so he can go to training camp he just said he wasn't going. My family is at a loss as to what to do and he no longer trusts the doctors.

I know it's probably a really busy time for you guys, but I was wondering if you could get one of the players (Tebow, Bailey, Dumervil, whomever) or Coach McDaniels to send him an email or something to cheer him up. He's in a really bad place right now and I think that would really help him out.

Thank you for your time,
Raul .
I hope they are able to answer your request, Raul.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Best of luck in getting a reply from someone, Raul.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Good thoughts for you and your family...
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Correct grammar is "My brother and I" Instead of me and my brother...just being a grammar nazi...

Really though- hope he gets well and out of the funk. And hopefully an autograph or something...

I did this last year for the peeps at BF, but if you want I can get an signature from someone at camp and send it out to ya...Did that for about 10 people with Wes woodyard and ryan harris. Did it for Requiem here.

If you want that is...just pm me if interested.
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote