The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 936

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default Tim Tebow Penetrates Colt McCoy's Wedding Song

Wasn't sure where else to post this & I'm sure nobody cares to see...but being a diehard Texas fan, I thought this was good. Jordan throws in a line about our's truly and the crowd goes nuts.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/19/tim-te...-wedding-song/
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,380
Default

Colt McCoy as strong as a kodiak bear? Psh...

Now Tim Tebow EATS kodiak bears.

Tebow FTW.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
dbfan21
Broncos Fan in Florida
 
dbfan21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,176

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

pretty funny song...
dbfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:06 AM   #4
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Colt's doing alright for himself...





TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

McCoy might be the biggest loser I have ever seen on a football field. To quit on your teammates in a Championship Game is unforgivable. He's also stupid for getting married.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Greatspirits's Avatar
 
"Little Von!"

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Park Hill
Posts: 790

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev
Default

Do they have to use the word "penetrate"?
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 936

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
McCoy might be the biggest loser I have ever seen on a football field. To quit on your teammates in a Championship Game is unforgivable. He's also stupid for getting married.
Oh, you know he didn't quit on his teammates, so quit. And he is actually the most winningest QB you have ever seen on a college football field. Just FYI.

And his wife is not only a great piece of talent, she's a stud athlete, too. Their kids are going to be ridiculous.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
Oh, you know he didn't quit on his teammates, so quit. And he is actually the most winningest QB you have ever seen on a college football field. Just FYI.

And his wife is not only a great piece of talent, she's a stud athlete, too. Their kids are going to be ridiculous.
He quit. He could play. As far as McCoy win percentage, he never played the Hokies. That would have been two losses right there; One on the score board and second would be the beating he took and never playing again.

Him getting married at that age is a decision he, statistically, will regret both emotionally and financially.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 936

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He quit. He could play. As far as McCoy win percentage, he never played the Hokies. That would have been two losses right there; One on the score board and second would be the beating he took and never playing again.

Him getting married at that age is a decision he, statistically, will regret both emotionally and financially.
Haha, wowwwww on the Hokies comment.

And he could NOT play!! I have friends that were in the locker room at halftime and he couldn't hit his dad in the chest 10 ft. away. This isn't a secret. Quit with that garbage.

And re: marriage...well, he's a very religious guy (Baptist) and so is she (went to Baylor). Those kids get married straight out of college. I'd put money on them staying together.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
Haha, wowwwww on the Hokies comment.

And he could NOT play!! I have friends that were in the locker room at halftime and he couldn't hit his dad in the chest 10 ft. away. This isn't a secret. Quit with that garbage.

And re: marriage...well, he's a very religious guy (Baptist) and so is she (went to Baylor). Those kids get married straight out of college. I'd put money on them staying together.

Last time we played you we stomped your ass, and it would happen again. He could throw, he didn't want to ruin his potential NFL career.

Baptist followers exist because they wanted to get divorced. I believe they have the highest divorce rate amongst all christian religions.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Last time we played you we stomped your ass, and it would happen again. He could throw, he didn't want to ruin his potential NFL career.

Baptist followers exist because they wanted to get divorced. I believe they have the highest divorce rate amongst all christian religions.
Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas will win.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman444 View Post
Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas will win.
I'd say 50/50 today, slight edge to Texas. 6 years ago the same. Take out VY AND WE'd destroy them. 15 years ago we killed them 28-10 in the Sugar Bowl...aka their own back yard.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 936

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I'd say 50/50 today, slight edge to Texas. 6 years ago the same. Take out VY AND WE'd destroy them. 15 years ago we killed them 28-10 in the Sugar Bowl...aka their own back yard.
FALSE. I'd give you +10 any day of the week.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Wow Garcia, how can you possibly believe that?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Wow Garcia, how can you possibly believe that?
Easy. We are a top 15 program. That means we have a 50/50 chance with any team in the country. Look at our next test, BSU and we even paid them 1.25 million to play us.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
FALSE. I'd give you +10 any day of the week.
I don't follow the "false".
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
RonDaChamp24
Twitter.com/RonGreco
 
RonDaChamp24's Avatar
 
The Champ is here

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Posts: 330

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Thomas
Default

Who cares about Virginia Tech? Not this guy.

The video is pretty funny. It's awesome how the crowd erupts when Shipley mentions Tebow. I like Colt McCoy. I felt bad watching him have to wait for so long to be drafted. Just because I like him doesn't mean I think he'll be great though, I do think he'll be pretty good.
RonDaChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 936

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I don't follow the "false".
Mostly that 6 years ago, minus VY, the Hokies "destroy" us. And I don't place it at 50/50... our squads aren't even in the same league anymore. More like 80/20, Texas.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #19
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,566

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
Mostly that 6 years ago, minus VY, the Hokies "destroy" us. And I don't place it at 50/50... our squads aren't even in the same league anymore. More like 80/20, Texas.
Na. Either way the scoreboard reads 1 - 0 Hokies and until you beat us on a field...

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 07-20-2010 at 02:28 PM..
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
McCoy might be the biggest loser I have ever seen on a football field. To quit on your teammates in a Championship Game is unforgivable. He's also stupid for getting married.

I like the longhorns logo

Attachment 26827

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:34 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I like the longhorns logo

Attachment 26827
Rofl! I never... Wow... Just wow...

Bravo, sir.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #22
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
He quit. He could play. As far as McCoy win percentage, he never played the Hokies. That would have been two losses right there; One on the score board and second would be the beating he took and never playing again.

Him getting married at that age is a decision he, statistically, will regret both emotionally and financially.
h.o.k.i.e.s.....HOKIES!!!!!
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #23
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman444 View Post
Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas, they will win.
Fixed it. You need to work on that grammer
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,107

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDaChamp24 View Post
Who cares about Virginia Tech? Not this guy.

The video is pretty funny. It's awesome how the crowd erupts when Shipley mentions Tebow. I like Colt McCoy. I felt bad watching him have to wait for so long to be drafted. Just because I like him doesn't mean I think he'll be great though, I do think he'll be pretty good.
I felt Colt McCoy was pretty underrated in this year's draft -- he may not ever be an all-pro QB, but he'll stay in the league for 10 years as a backup and spot starter.

He's got a very similar resume to our man Tebow (great production, superb intangibles). The only difference is that Timmy is a physical freak as well, and Colt has the physique of a 7-11 clerk.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #25
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I'd say 50/50 today, slight edge to Texas. 6 years ago the same. Take out VY AND WE'd destroy them. 15 years ago we killed them 28-10 in the Sugar Bowl...aka their own back yard.
That was 15 years ago... That's like saying the Broncos will definitely beat the Colts because we beat them in 2005.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tebow hopes new motion sways critics strafen Orange Mane Central Discussion 69 08-24-2011 02:40 PM
In Response to the "Very Little of Tim Tebows Game Translates to the NFL Post" prunch Orange Mane Central Discussion 33 01-05-2011 07:31 AM
Tim Tebow: Not a first round pick? Drek NFL Draft Forum 63 01-02-2011 07:35 AM
Tebow practice comments TonyR Orange Mane Central Discussion 21 06-06-2010 07:21 AM
Tim Tebow Song!!! HILife Orange Mane Central Discussion 13 04-23-2010 07:48 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Denver Broncos