The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #376
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
Sounds a lot like the deal that was offered me, and I passed. I had tunnel vision and was still unwilling to pay for Sunday Ticket, but in hindsight..I saw they were basically giving me a better deal. (I'd be paying more per month had I just asked for Sunday Ticket for free, and kept my old bill).

They offered the Genie as well, but I believe it came w/another 2-year commitment. I'm not planning on changing providers, but w/the NFL's exclusive deal w/DirecTV ending this year, I'd hate to be locked in and have them lose the Sunday Ticket.

Probably still going to call back one more time to see if I can get the previously offered deal + any kind of discount on the Ticket.
My monthly payments will be even less when I'm paying 4 payments of $36.99, as my credits will equal $40 off for those 4 months, so my bill will actually be less. I figured I'd pony up the $150 for the Sunday Ticket Max package, as long as I'm saving a total of $525 off my bills in upcoming credits.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #377
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...sunday-ticket/

Far more stunning than the potential loss of the NFL Sunday Ticket package by DirecTV could be its new landing spot.
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote