The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default Which of you peeps are going to be doing camp reports this year and when?

I bet there are many of us wondering right about now who of our famous camp reporters will be covering TC this year and when.

Thanks in advance for the feed back and doing those incredable reports.

PS So Cal you better get your butt out to Denver or I am going to dig up Nixon and slap him around.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,807

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

I'll be there as much as I can... don't know how much reporting I'll be able to do though. Gonna be interesting to see how much of a circus it will be at camp this year. With Tebow and the recent news of Doom being so disgusted... should be plenty of media coverage with or without the OM Contingent.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I'll be there as much as I can... don't know how much reporting I'll be able to do though. Gonna be interesting to see how much of a circus it will be at camp this year. With Tebow and the recent news of Doom being so disgusted... should be plenty of media coverage with or without the OM Contingent.
Not the same my friend and why would you not do some reporting

Your reports are among the best here.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,807

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Lots of biatching and whining for one. Two, I'm having shoulder surgery and not sure if I will be able to take notes/type reports. May just go to enjoy it for once and not worry about getting home to get the crack out to the OM. Besides, it takes up about 10 hours a day of my time... it's worth it to go out and enjoy the TC Atmosphere but I've paid my reporting dues ha.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
Lots of biatching and whining for one. Two, I'm having shoulder surgery and not sure if I will be able to take notes/type reports. May just go to enjoy it for once and not worry about getting home to get the crack out to the OM. Besides, it takes up about 10 hours a day of my time... it's worth it to go out and enjoy the TC Atmosphere but I've paid my reporting dues ha.
Well yes you have paid your dues for sure but now you can pay mine
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,543
Default

Let the man go and enjoy training camp without having to be a slave to the reports.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #7
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,807

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Well yes you have paid your dues for sure but now you can pay mine
That's a pretty good sized bill there bubba
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 37,036

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
PS So Cal you better get your butt out to Denver or I am going to dig up Nixon and slap him around.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year. I'm going on a family vacation from July 11th-18th and I can't do that and then go to camp a few weeks later.

I will definitely be at Dove Valley next summer, though.
__________________
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year. I'm going on a family vacation from July 11th-18th and I can't do that and then go to camp a few weeks later.

I will definitely be at Dove Valley next summer, though.

Well it will be your fault that I have to biitch slap Nixon.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks again for all the past reports
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,209

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Well it will be your fault that I have to biitch slap Nixon.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks again for all the past reports
You need to turn up the heat man, two of our finest are not reporting this year so far.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
You need to turn up the heat man, two of our finest are not reporting this year so far.
I'm hoping someone else will step p. I can't complain they have done an amazing job in the past so if they need to pass this year we can only hope Kaylore will be p foir another year and others will join him. We cold take p a collection to help with expenses I spose.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #12
Falconer
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Falconer's Avatar
 
This day is for you

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 943
Default

I am actually planning on going out this year. I will only be there the first three or four days of camp, but I can see what I can do. I hope to meet a few of the others out there as well. I am kind of disappointed that one of them won't be you SoCal. It would have been a pleasure to meet you.
Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #13
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,072

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

I'll be there as much as I can but not sure I can file camp reports. Not sure why I need to, I mean... everyone on the Mane knows the Broncos are going 0-16 with McIdiot at the helm. Aren't we all Bears/Redskins fans until Kyle Shanahan takes over and returns us to greatness?
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

10 and 6 babay atleast 10 and 6

barring injuries and assuming a healthy O line
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:03 AM   #15
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

0-20 with pre season, book it.

Midget at CB, QB who love God, two first rounders with a cube of sugar.

STFU!
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,807

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
I'll be there as much as I can but not sure I can file camp reports. Not sure why I need to, I mean... everyone on the Mane knows the Broncos are going 0-16 with McIdiot at the helm. Aren't we all Bears/Redskins fans until Kyle Shanahan takes over and returns us to greatness?
This.

Post a report that is pro-broncos (like most last year), get hammered by 49.5% of the OM.

Post a report that is anti-broncos, get hammered by another 49.5% of the OM.

btw, I haven't figured what category 1% of the OM falls in. Guys like Rev, Med, Kaylore, SoCal, TJ, Apa, and a few others are very similar to me. We'll role with the punches until those punches start stinging too much then we pop. The funny thing is we all have our own unique likes and dislikes. Some of us loved the Tebow pick... some not. Some really like Knowshon, some do not. Some think McD is a waste, some think he's on the brink of being a great coach.

Anyhow, to do the camp reports I think you have to have a bit of that attitude. If you can see the good and also call out the bad and allow yourself to have a relatively open mind, chances are you'll do pretty well with the reports. The bad thing is, 99% of the OM falls into another category and if you post, objectively, both good and bad in a camp report... well you're going to bring out the worst in both sides.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:13 AM   #17
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,171

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
10 and 6 babay atleast 10 and 6

barring injuries and assuming a healthy O line
omg we are ****ed already.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #18
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I'll only be able to do it on a Saturday and maybe one of the late evening practices this year. I'm saving my vacation time for a cruise for our anniversary.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #19
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Any camps report I can get I'll be thankful for.

I hope there is some short video clips like last year.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!
 
SoDak Bronco's Avatar
 
Von Miller aka QB Killa

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 4,222

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

That sucks Socal won't be able to go, and it sounds like Kaylore is going to be only going part time. I always appreciate the reports, I hope anyone out there can keep us informed. I know I look forward to those reports like they are gold. Thanks again, and I hope you all can do it again.
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:50 AM   #21
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,391

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Well so far it's not looking that good for cam reports this year
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #22
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 20,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

I might do one if I make it up in time for camp.

When is camp btw?
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #23
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,072

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Well so far it's not looking that good for cam reports this year
It's not looking that good for Broncos fans in general this season. Now for fans in Chicago, Washington, Miami, Detroit and Cleveland - it's sunny days ahead
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #24
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
It's not looking that good for Broncos fans in general this season. Now for fans in Chicago, Washington, Miami, Detroit and Cleveland - it's sunny days ahead
We wont win a game, not even a pre season game.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
montrose
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 6,072

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clady View Post
We wont win a game, not even a pre season game.
Dude I'm just hoping McIdiot knows how to get the team to the stadium so we're not the first team in league history to forfit games because we got lost. Worse, since games are on Sundays, are his group of choir boys going to even be able to play? Meanwhile, Jay, Tony, Peyton and Shanny are going to be rockin' the house!

Forever live the 2008 Denver Broncos - (with apologizes to the Chicago Bulls) the greatest team ever disassembled!

Marquand Manual and Jamie Winborn > McDouche and You

Last edited by montrose; 07-05-2010 at 11:45 AM..
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Denver Broncos