The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default Ryan Clady was tagged in an album...

I am sure he loves this



http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck

See #4
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,703

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Wish that was me bent over.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,111

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

You can tag anybody in anything there. It can get pretty funny.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,963
Default

Facebook is for losers. I choose to have my friends in real life, without the assistance of the interwebz.

/obligatory
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
You can tag anybody in anything there. It can get pretty funny.
yes...I have seen a few that I am sure the "tagged" person would like removed
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,207

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
You can tag anybody in anything there. It can get pretty funny.
Yeah the tagging thing is hardly official. As a joke my family will tag our friends as random objects in a picture like a bowl of soup or a turd.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,364

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah the tagging thing is hardly official. As a joke my family will tag our friends as random objects in a picture like a bowl of soup or a turd.
damn crazy mormons! You should get a pic of someone drinking a beer where it is covering the face then tag your relative on that one. Good comments should flow from that.
BTW, cant u reject tags as they are sent to u via email?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,483

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

yes yo ucan remove your name from tags very easily
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
snowspot66
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
yes yo ucan remove your name from tags very easily
The fact that you have no control over the process before the tags goes up will be one reason I never make a Facebook account.
snowspot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowspot66 View Post
The fact that you have no control over the process before the tags goes up will be one reason I never make a Facebook account.
Well, that. And that nobody would friend you.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #11
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,855

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowspot66 View Post
The fact that you have no control over the process before the tags goes up will be one reason I never make a Facebook account.
You can get tagged notifications via SMS damn near instantly. If it's something you don't want to be tagged in, you simply untag yourself.

Once you've untagged yourself from any given photo, nobody can re-tag it.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #12
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah the tagging thing is hardly official. As a joke my family will tag our friends as random objects in a picture like a bowl of soup or a turd.
I still haven't forgiven you for that.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #13
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I still haven't forgiven you for that.
Yeah, but the resemblance is uncanny.

__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #14
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,111

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Sometimes tags are for good, funny stuff.

Pez posted this pic before the CU-CSU game, and he tagged like 30 guys ... none of them were in the picture of course, but the tags served to draw them to the pic to comment.


BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 AM   #15
fontaine
Ring of Famer
 
fontaine's Avatar
 
Go John Manning!

Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 13,152
Default

I did something like this years ago but then pretty much outgrew it five minutes later.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #16
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
Facebook is for losers. I choose to have my friends in real life, without the assistance of the interwebz.

/obligatory
Since I went on facebook I reconnected with like 10 people I had not seen since HS. Also getting like 10-15 more people out to my gigs just because it's so easy to post events.

What makes you think people that aren't real friends use facebook? Funny you think it's for losers. Forums like this are far more useless.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:11 AM   #17
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Since I went on facebook I reconnected with like 10 people I had not seen since HS. Also getting like 10-15 more people out to my gigs just because it's so easy to post events.

What makes you think people that aren't real friends use facebook? Funny you think it's for losers. Forums like this are far more useless.
He was kidding. I usually come in with that one, so he was just cutting it off.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh
 
Flex Gunmetal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: COLORADO
Posts: 3,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
He was kidding. I usually come in with that one, so he was just cutting it off.
haha I was looking for you to post in here.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #19
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
haha I was looking for you to post in here.
I just don't have it in me in this thread.... I will continue my crusade for personal contact and less self advertisement at another time. Face book is mostly harmless in itself, although it is a microchasm for a larger problem that I see. Maybe later I'll douche it out.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #20
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh
 
Flex Gunmetal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: COLORADO
Posts: 3,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
I just don't have it in me in this thread.... I will continue my crusade for personal contact and less self advertisement at another time. Face book is mostly harmless in itself, although it is a microchasm for a larger problem that I see. Maybe later I'll douche it out.
I can totally see your side to this. Facebook is too much now. It was reasonable when you had to be enrolled at a school and everything was more personal and private. I just got tagged in a bunch of drunken pictures from the rox-sox on wed. and now that all my relative are on and have connected with me it's slightly embarrassing. I only get that drunk at sporting events, but they wouldn't understand.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #21
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,441

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
I can totally see your side to this. Facebook is too much now. It was reasonable when you had to be enrolled at a school and everything was more personal and private. I just got tagged in a bunch of drunken pictures from the rox-sox on wed. and now that all my relative are on and have connected with me it's slightly embarrassing. I only get that drunk at sporting events, but they wouldn't understand.
Omg lol! When you boil down my hatred of facebook it probably comes to this. I don't want people to know that all I do is masturbate to infernet porn and talk on the mane. That would be so embarrassing.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Denver Broncos