The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,382
Default Updated:From the "Go Figure" file ,Bengals sign Pac Man. BENGALS talk with RUSSELL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5169205





They are so Raider lite ...

Last edited by TDmvp; 05-11-2010 at 07:09 PM..
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian
 
Hogan11's Avatar
 
Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: W.NY.B.C.
Posts: 21,000

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little
Default

Truly a scumbag organization if ever there was one.

A pox on them and anyone who likes them even in the smallest of ways.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #3
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,303

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Most likely to be primarily a kick returner.

Leon Hall and Johnathan Joseph are both fantastic corners and young. They already added a great rookie in Ghee in the 3rd round to compete with the rest of secondary. I'd be shocked if Pacman were even able to break into the nickle barring injury.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,382
Default

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Bengals have reached out to former Raiders QB Russell's reps

NFL.com
It started Tuesday with a tweet from wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who said he'll see JaMarcus Russell in the Cincinnati Bengals' June minicamp. Later, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora that the Bengals are among the teams that have contacted the quarterback's representatives.

TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,011
Default

Oh, Bengals. Never change.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,738

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
Truly a scumbag organization if ever there was one.

A pox on them and anyone who likes them even in the smallest of ways.
Wow I didn't know you hated the Bengals.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,738

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Bengals have reached out to former Raiders QB Russell's reps

NFL.com
It started Tuesday with a tweet from wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who said he'll see JaMarcus Russell in the Cincinnati Bengals' June minicamp. Later, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora that the Bengals are among the teams that have contacted the quarterback's representatives.

Oh their trading Carson Palmer!
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Cool Breeze
Ring of Famer
 
Cool Breeze's Avatar
 
Broncos Rock!

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: south of town
Posts: 1,223
Default

They need to sign TO!
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
Killericon
Front 7, Please
 
Killericon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alberta
Posts: 7,653

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock
Default

It's such a shame, cause I really like Caron Palmer. Too bad he has to be loyal to that low-class organization.
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
gtown
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Hoya Saxa!!

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 921

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juggernaut #46
Default

The Bengals are cornering the market on cancers. One of them fell off the back of a truck last year shirtless after a domestic altercation. Now they are gonna replace him with two new dbags. I just wish the Raiders would follow this model.
gtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #11
pdaddy
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 41

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtown View Post
The Bengals are cornering the market on cancers. One of them fell off the back of a truck last year shirtless after a domestic altercation. Now they are gonna replace him with two new dbags. I just wish the Raiders would follow this model.
I saw somewhere that they are also on the verge of signing Lamarcus Coker as an undrafted free agent. They're the statue of liberty of the NFL!
pdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:30 AM   #12
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Most likely to be primarily a kick returner.

Leon Hall and Johnathan Joseph are both fantastic corners and young. They already added a great rookie in Ghee in the 3rd round to compete with the rest of secondary. I'd be shocked if Pacman were even able to break into the nickle barring injury.
Who cares, dude. He's 'bout to make it rain at da scrip club.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:06 AM   #13
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

The Bengals and Jets are two teams I will be rooting against. The epitome of what is wrong with pro sports.
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:15 AM   #14
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 20,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Who cares, dude. He's 'bout to make it rain at da scrip club.
What the hell is a scrip club?
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:44 AM   #15
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,320

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
What the hell is a scrip club?
It's the only way Pacman can pronounce it when all his gold is in.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #16
Dukes
Ring of Famer
 
Dukes's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
What the hell is a scrip club?
I'm guessing you don't listen to Rome
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Denver Broncos