The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #876
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Actually, when I was starting on the custody case, my lawyer suggested a paternity test. Well, I looked into it, and they are, for the court acceptance, around $1,000-$1,500. I fully believe this is my daughter, I love her, she does have some resemblance to me.
Is there a chance its not mine? Yes, there is a chance. But there is more evidence pointing to its mine, than not. And upon winning the custody case, one of the things that was established was me being the child's father. My name is on the birth certificate.
Yeah, but are you positive she's the mother?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #877
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Yeah, but are you positive she's the mother?
Shiat just got real.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #878
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
There are people who despite proving they were not biological parents are still legally required to continue paying child support.
Beantown Bronco Rule #11: Never go cheap when it comes to hiring a lawyer.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #879
Turd_Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I wonder if Kyle wears glasses...
These men are ****ing cowards Donnie.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #880
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
These men are ****ing cowards Donnie.
What are you, a f%#king park ranger?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #881
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

For gods sake whatever you end screwing up more. Do Not. For the love of God. Do not.

Let your daughter watch Ghostbusters.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #882
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
There are people who despite proving they were not biological parents are still legally required to continue paying child support. If they accepted the role of parent, even out of deception... It's not the kid's fault.
I wasn't talking about child support. That is entirely different then paying for a DNA test.

And yes I know of which you speak too. But that is a discussion that will soon be in his story. Stay tuned.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #883
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
What are you, a f%#king park ranger?
Also, Dude... "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Asian-American," please.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #884
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

I caught the begining of this story and the end of it. I really don't want to read through 35+ posts to get the whole story, so can someone give me the cliff notes version. Don't leave out the juice detail.

Better yet, someone create a new thread, post the details in that thread, sticky it, then lock the thread. Everyone can then go to that thread, get updated and then jump in this one.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #885
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Also, Dude... "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Asian-American," please.
Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #886
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
They peed on your f#%king rug.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #887
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Am I wrong?

AM I WRONG?

"Walter, you're not wrong, you're just an A$$hole."
Old 06-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #888
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

That rug really tied the room together.

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #889
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
I caught the begining of this story and the end of it. I really don't want to read through 35+ posts to get the whole story, so can someone give me the cliff notes version. Don't leave out the juice detail.

Better yet, someone create a new thread, post the details in that thread, sticky it, then lock the thread. Everyone can then go to that thread, get updated and then jump in this one.
Just do an advanced thread search and search by the OP's name.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #890
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Just do an advanced thread search and search by the OP's name.
There is an easier way.

Go to the main page.

Find this thread.

click on "replies" (it's a number)

click on the poster's replies that you want to review. (also a number)
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #891
Beej
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Actually, when I was starting on the custody case, my lawyer suggested a paternity test. Well, I looked into it, and they are, for the court acceptance, around $1,000-$1,500. I fully believe this is my daughter, I love her, she does have some resemblance to me.
Does your daughter look like Doug Flutie? If not, you can probably rule out Doug Flutie.
Beej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #892
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:

This should do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
It's like one of those DirecTV commercials:

"When you order cable, you don't get your wife's favorite channels. When she doesnt get her favorite channels she goes out and gets drunk with a guy named Kyle. When she gets drunk with a guy name Kyle, Kyle spends all of his money. When Kyle spends all of his money he can't pay you for rent. When Kyle can't pay you for rent he bashes your face in with your own phone.

Don't let a guy name Kyle bash your face in with your own phone. Call DirecTV"
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #893
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:

You didn't really ask for the cliffs notes AND the detail, did you?
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #894
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Oh how I love some of these responses, basically condemning my daughter already because I'm apparently not a suitable father for her by some folks on here.

As for my daughter, yes she is mine. She was conceived November 2010. Kyle entered the picture December 2011.

Also, if my ex is pregnant, it is not mine. Last time we did it was December 2011, and she wasn't pregnant last time I saw her in February.

I'm not worried about fighting, and throwing money, for forcing her to pay child support at the moment. What is crazy is she actually told me she plans on re-filing for custody, at which point she says she will win because the mother always wins. I'm sure the judge will award her custody after she already abandoned her child, and never put up a fight for her.

And by the way, I did stand up and was a man, I stood up for the one thing important in my life, my daughter, and ensured I would always be in her life, every day, shaping her to be a wonderful person.

I guess people think I should've duked it out with Kyle, nothing got resolved, and me potentially losing my daughter because I would now be deemed a violent person who isn't suitable for raising a child. People, you need to really think things through and sometimes, you gotta take one for the team to come out ahead.

I'm happy now raising my daughter, the best part of my day is when I go to pick her up from daycare and see the excited look on her face when I walk in the door. Let me tell you, NOTHING tops that.
You did the right thing, domestic violence is never the correct response. You protected your family by exhibiting rational thought; actions have consequences, especially the wrong and violent ones. Hopefully going forward you continue practicing that line of thinking and better judgment now that you have a child that will be watching how you move in the world, react to drama and make adult decisions as she grows up in the environment you create for her.
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #895
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Well he have learned much from this thread.

First thing is to avoid crazy. Aliens, zombies, draculas, werewolves, giant bugs are nothing compared to real, live crazy people. Only silver lining is this entire drama is the daughter. Everything else was and continues to be a train wreck.

Second thing is allowing the wife's boy toy to continue to live in the house with the family while preparing to leave. That's just stupid, and the natural end result was a physical altercation.

Third thing is the exwifey probably bumped clams with the first stranger to stay at the house.

Fourth thing is the sound of this entire episode is the result of a man losing his V card to a chick from CrazyHoburg, and thinking that was the only vajayjay in the world. 3.5 billion other women on the planet man, even two years ago. You date crazy to realize what crazy is, then find a woman who is everything the crazy ho was not.

Fifth thing is pointing out that Rev and others on PAGE ONE of this thread were right in the first place. So in the future when a perfect stranger tells you "hey man, this chick sounds completely whacked, you should dump her and get a sane one" you should probably listen.

Sixth thing...dont point out an advice thread you started about the girl you are seeing to the girl in question. Even if she was a sparkling diamond in a pile of horse poo, you cause problems in the relationship when she starts to think you trust people you dont even know over her. Which eventually makes the chick the new mayor of crazyhoburg and she decides your testicles would look nice with a floral arrangement.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #896
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Look dude, you love your daughter. As she grows she will continue to love and need you. What if one day, 5 years down the road, crazy shows up claiming you aren't the daddy and don't have custody rights? Courts will likely side with whomever the biological parents are, regardless of the birth certificate if paternity can actually be established. This will destroy both of you and incredibly limit her long term chance for success in life.

You don't want to get the test because you don't want to rock your little world anymore than it has been. But do not let this one slip by. It is better to know for sure one way or another now than later have your life and your daughter's life totally screwed over by another truth that could separate you two. Face this one down, swallow your pride, and get the DNA swab... you don't have to go to the Court approved one yet. Here's a link to a $79 paternity test:
https://www.gtldna.net/?gclid=CLDyms...FcIUKgod5Fd-qg

Also - final argument - remember when you first came to us couple years back? Well we were all pretty much right about Crazy. We're all pretty much right about taking a DNA test man. If you can't see that... good luck.
stop with all your common sense crap. Champ lives very happily in a place called denial. He's the kindof guy who prefers not to know things and just hope for the best. When he get's hammered, well, what's a guy to do anyway?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #897
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Agreed. Nothing to do here but follow your heart. You parctically have nothing to lose at this age, (DONT FORGET THIS PART) and everything to gain.
Nothing to lose? Just one of so many ****ed up replies given to him. You are all co-dependent at fault. So much failure and even though I gave the correct advice, maybe a few pages too late (with Jason from LA). If you don't know Leykis, married to be or not, figure out some of the rules and then you can GTFO! Leykis 100 ... google it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
At the age of 25, you can take some gambles. Follow your heart.

"Follow your heart" then pick it up, take the knife out and try to continue on like nothing happened. Yeah, great advice morons.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #898
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
They peed on your f#%king rug.
Who peed on the dudes rug Walter?
Dukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #899
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

hehehe yah TJ and Rohirrim... If I was Champ I'd punch both of you in the face...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #900
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Nothing to lose? Just one of so many ****ed up replies given to him. You are all co-dependent at fault. So much failure and even though I gave the correct advice, maybe a few pages too late (with Jason from LA). If you don't know Leykis, married to be or not, figure out some of the rules and then you can GTFO! Leykis 100 ... google it!

"Follow your heart" then pick it up, take the knife out and try to continue on like nothing happened. Yeah, great advice morons.
Yes much better to sit home and eat Cheerios.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote