The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #851
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
Kyle is the type of guy that stands in the kitchen and drinks milk straight out of the carton butt naked....then tells you to pick some up on your way back from work
I wonder if Kyle can play nose tackle ........
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #852
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Good logic overall, but false sorry.

Do not stick your dick in crazy, bottom line.

Spoken like someone who's never used a fake name.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #853
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

Emotionally Unstable Women are Fantastic in the Sack
Old 06-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #854
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Actually, when I was starting on the custody case, my lawyer suggested a paternity test. Well, I looked into it, and they are, for the court acceptance, around $1,000-$1,500. I fully believe this is my daughter, I love her, she does have some resemblance to me.
Is there a chance its not mine? Yes, there is a chance. But there is more evidence pointing to its mine, than not. And upon winning the custody case, one of the things that was established was me being the child's father. My name is on the birth certificate.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #855
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

More, spoken like someone who has stuck their tallywhacker in crazy and learned a valuable lesson, making him wish he used a fake name and personal details.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #856
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Yackity sax is playing in my head with every update....
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #857
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Actually, when I was starting on the custody case, my lawyer suggested a paternity test. Well, I looked into it, and they are, for the court acceptance, around $1,000-$1,500. I fully believe this is my daughter, I love her, she does have some resemblance to me.
Is there a chance its not mine? Yes, there is a chance. But there is more evidence pointing to its mine, than not. And upon winning the custody case, one of the things that was established was me being the child's father. My name is on the birth certificate.
You aren't going to learn, are you?
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #858
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Why are you continuing here with this highly personal story? What do you hope to gain?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #859
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

GANGNAM STYLE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Yes and he needs to hear this from you idiots?

Champ24 you love your daughter that is all you need to know. If your story is true get off the board and get on with your life. Your daughter needs a father and you are it regardless.
You're really telling him to just stick his head in the sand?

Really?

REALLY?
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #860
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Why are you continuing here with this highly personal story? What do you hope to gain?
We're living in the Facebook era.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #861
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
If two years of humiliation including the woman posting with his account, banging the roommate, and ditching him with the roommate's kid, and generally ruining his life won't teach him...
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #862
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post

Really?

REALLY?
No I'm telling him to love his daughter an move on with his life. She doesn't have anyone else.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #863
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I'll take "things we learned about OP in the first couple pages of this thread" for a $1000, Alex.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #864
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
watch this;

http://www.viewspot.com/brucelipton
Old 06-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #865
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

Really?

REALLY?
baja is a pro at that.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #866
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Which leads me to believe that a DNA test needs tk be done seriously fast. Evidence is mounting.
I think McFoneco/TheChamp24 needs to get his own paternity test as his own father has requested. I can't imagine him saying, "That's my boy!" Can those test also determine if he is actually a full male? Being a great father is exceptional but it is everything before the birth of your daughter.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #867
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Look dude, you love your daughter. As she grows she will continue to love and need you. What if one day, 5 years down the road, crazy shows up claiming you aren't the daddy and don't have custody rights? Courts will likely side with whomever the biological parents are, regardless of the birth certificate if paternity can actually be established. This will destroy both of you and incredibly limit her long term chance for success in life.

You don't want to get the test because you don't want to rock your little world anymore than it has been. But do not let this one slip by. It is better to know for sure one way or another now than later have your life and your daughter's life totally screwed over by another truth that could separate you two. Face this one down, swallow your pride, and get the DNA swab... you don't have to go to the Court approved one yet. Here's a link to a $79 paternity test:
https://www.gtldna.net/?gclid=CLDyms...FcIUKgod5Fd-qg

Also - final argument - remember when you first came to us couple years back? Well we were all pretty much right about Crazy. We're all pretty much right about taking a DNA test man. If you can't see that... good luck.

Last edited by Irish Stout; 06-07-2012 at 09:43 AM..
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #868
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckolding as a fetishCuckolding may refer to a mostly heterosexual fetish in which the dominant woman has sex with a man outside of the relationship while the submissive man may or may not be present. If the man is not present, he might help her choose what clothes to wear when she meets the other man, or they might get together afterward so she can tell him about it, either while having sex or in addition to withholding sex. If the man is present during the cuckolding, he may or may not be allowed to pleasure himself while watching. The cuckolding may or may not be followed by sex between the couple. Another variant of the cuckolding fetish is that a heterosexual couple fantasizes that another man has already impregnated the woman.[5] The cuckold is almost always male; the term for a female cuckold is sometimes referred to as a cuckquean[1] but is not as prevalent in popular culture as the male version of the fetish. The wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is sometimes referred to as a hotwife[6] or (rarely) cuckoldress.[7]

[edit] Theories in psychologyPsychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism[citation needed], the cuckold deriving pleasure from being humiliated. In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of the fears of infidelity and of failure in the male competition for procreation and the affection of females[citation needed]. In his book Masochism and the Self, psychologist Roy Baumeister advanced a Self Theory analysis that cuckolding (and other forms of sexual masochism) among otherwise mentally healthy people was a form of escapism. In this theory, cuckold fetishists are relieving themselves of the stress of the burden of their social role and escaping into a simpler, less-expansive position.

According to these theories, the cuckold fetishist seeks pleasure both from the act of being humiliated, and by giving pleasure to his partner(s). But cuckolding can be summed psychologically as "distributing sexual humiliation to the cuckold"[citation needed]. If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where actually being cuckolded in reality does not hurt the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold", and he usually convince his partner to participate in the fantasy for him. Indeed, the fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is actually being humiliated against his will[8].

Humiliation is "the feeling of being put down, made to feel less than one feels oneself to be."[9]. Psychologist Evelin Lindner calls humiliation "the nuclear bomb of the emotions.", claiming it is an order of magnitude more powerful than any other, causing everything from interpersonal conflicts to international terrorism"[10]. According to psychoanalysis, any feeling can become sexualized if it is somehow favorably associated with sex, especially in childhood. Because humiliation is such a powerful emotion, if an individual sexualizes it, he can in turn obtain intense sexual feelings.

[edit] Theories in evolutionary psychologyIn his somewhat controversial[11] book Sperm Wars, biologist Robin Baker speculated that the excitement and stimulation of the cuckolding fetish emerges from the biology of sexuality and the effects of sexual arousal on the brain, although it is important to note the word "cuckold" does not actually appear in the book "Sperm Wars". According to one of his theories, Baker believes that when a man thinks that his female mate may have been sexual with another man, the man is prompted by biological urges to copulate with the female in an effort to "compete" with the other man's sperm. Baker is also one of the sole proponents of the theory of Killer Sperm, the idea that sperm compete not only for first access to the egg but by actually "attacking" other sperm. Although this idea appears frequently in cuckold fetish material, very few biologists share this view.[12][13]

Baker and his proponents views conflict with the hypothesized foundations for jealousy in evolutionary psychology, which is rooted in the idea that men, specifically, will react jealously to sexual infidelity on the parts of their mates[14]. Infidelity is also the number one cause for divorce[15].
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #869
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
No I'm telling him to love his daughter an move on with his life. She doesn't have anyone else.
The older you get, the bore of someone really shows. Back off Old Man. He wants to be beat up with the stupid stick. I'm #38 in line and we all want our turn.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #870
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Anyone else catch this? You're calling your 'daughter' it now?

And ofcourse you are on the birth certificate, yall were married at the time, and I'm sure you were there for the birth and both of you claimed you as the father. They don't run DNA testing at childbirth if neither parent is questioning who the father of the child is.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #871
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
The older you get, the bore of someone really shows. Back off Old Man. He wants to be beat up with the stupid stick. I'm #38 in line and we all want our turn.

Like I said champ24 do you really need this in your life right now?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #872
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Dude just head on down to DHR and tell them that the mother of the child you have custody of is not helping support the child and that you need a parternity test to make sure that you are the father. They will handle the rest. If she is yours, then you will have to pay for it, if she is not, then you won't be responsible for the bill.

I had this test done about 6 years ago, and all I paid was 400 bucks.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #873
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:

Really?

REALLY?
Better than sticking his dick in crazy.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #874
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Like I said champ24 do you really need this in your life right now?
We do. We are getting our turn of "I told you so!" We give him more advice and he rejects it.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #875
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Disney & Pr0n really f'd up a few generations of people.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote