The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 08:45 AM   #826
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
also, if Kyle attacked you in your own home you have the right to protect yourself....you didn't need to eat an ass whooping ...just sayin

is there a moral to this story that someone can cleanly wrap up for me?
Yeah. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Sounds like a bunch of us have learned this lesson the hard way.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #827
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
also, if Kyle attacked you in your own home you have the right to protect yourself....you didn't need to eat an ass whooping ...just sayin

is there a moral to this story that someone can cleanly wrap up for me?
There is no limit to OP's desire to be someone's doormat.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #828
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

It's like one of those DirecTV commercials:

"When you order cable, you don't get your wife's favorite channels. When she doesnt get her favorite channels she goes out and gets drunk with a guy named Kyle. When she gets drunk with a guy name Kyle, Kyle spends all of his money. When Kyle spends all of his money he can't pay you for rent. When Kyle can't pay you for rent he bashes your face in with your own phone.

Don't let a guy name Kyle bash your face in with your own phone. Call DirecTV"
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #829
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Serious question, Champ: what does your father think about all of this?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #830
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,490

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Serious question, Champ: what does your father think about all of this?
Don't go there. Even though it's a legit question, he threatened to have someone banned the last time someone brought his dad into this.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #831
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,673

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
also, if Kyle attacked you in your own home you have the right to protect yourself....you didn't need to eat an ass whooping ...just sayin

is there a moral to this story that someone can cleanly wrap up for me?

Yes! Do not take highly personal real life issues to a football message board.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #832
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,490

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
It's like one of those DirecTV commercials:

"When you order cable, you don't get your wife's favorite channels. When she doesnt get her favorite channels she goes out and gets drunk with a guy named Kyle. When she gets drunk with a guy name Kyle, Kyle spends all of his money. When Kyle spends all of his money he can't pay you for rent. When Kyle can't pay you for rent he bashes your face in with your own phone.

Don't let a guy name Kyle bash your face in with your own phone. Call DirecTV"
If this doesn't make you laugh uncontrollably, you're not alive.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #833
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,673

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Serious question, Champ: what does your father think about all of this?
That is a good question but I suggest seek his advice but do not post it here.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #834
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Dude you let a guy dipping his stick in your honey pot kick your ass in your own home without even defending yourself. There is an easy solution to all this. Grow a pair. It is the lack of said pair that got you into this with the chick to start. Ironically, the lack of a pair that led her to seek a pair elsewhere. And a lack of said pair that let you take an ass kicking from a guy banging your crazy.

Which leads me to believe that a DNA test needs tk be done seriously fast. Evidence is mounting.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #835
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Don't go there. Even though it's a legit question, he threatened to have someone banned the last time someone brought his dad into this.
In truth it's a rhetorical question.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #836
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
It's like one of those DirecTV commercials:

"When you order cable, you don't get your wife's favorite channels. When she doesnt get her favorite channels she goes out and gets drunk with a guy named Kyle. When she gets drunk with a guy name Kyle, Kyle spends all of his money. When Kyle spends all of his money he can't pay you for rent. When Kyle can't pay you for rent he bashes your face in with your own phone.

Don't let a guy name Kyle bash your face in with your own phone. Call DirecTV"
Kyle sounds like the kind of guy that, when there is a problem with the cable TV... He fixes the cable?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #837
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Kyle sounds like the kind of guy that, when there is a problem with the cable TV... He fixes the cable?
while kickin your ass and bangin the crazy...come to think of it if he's got all this going on at once no wonder he has no time for a job to pay rent.
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #838
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
while kickin your ass and bangin the crazy...come to think of it if he's got all this going on at once no wonder he has no time for a job to pay rent.
He treats objects like women, man...
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #839
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Kyle sounds like the kind of guy that, when there is a problem with the cable TV... He fixes the cable?
Kyle is the type of guy that stands in the kitchen and drinks milk straight out of the carton butt naked....then tells you to pick some up on your way back from work
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #840
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
Kyle is the type of guy that stands in the kitchen and drinks milk straight out of the carton butt naked....then tells you to pick some up on your way back from work
Oh I know that guy... He's a nihilist.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #841
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,032

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Oh I know that guy... He's a nihilist.
I wonder if Kyle wears glasses...
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #842
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I wonder if Kyle wears glasses...
Oh, nice marmot...
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #843
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Oh I know that guy... He's a nihilist.
That must be exhausting.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #844
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,960

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Yeah. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
You can stick your dick in crazy....just wear a jimhat FFS.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #845
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,905

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
You can stick your dick in crazy....just wear a jimhat FFS.
Good logic overall, but false sorry.

Do not stick your dick in crazy, bottom line.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #846
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,032

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
I vote for Jerry Springer
Irish sunglasses.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #847
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,224

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
It's like one of those DirecTV commercials:

"When you order cable, you don't get your wife's favorite channels. When she doesnt get her favorite channels she goes out and gets drunk with a guy named Kyle. When she gets drunk with a guy name Kyle, Kyle spends all of his money. When Kyle spends all of his money he can't pay you for rent. When Kyle can't pay you for rent he bashes your face in with your own phone.

Don't let a guy name Kyle bash your face in with your own phone. Call DirecTV"
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #848
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,224

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Dude you let a guy dipping his stick in your honey pot kick your ass in your own home without even defending yourself. There is an easy solution to all this. Grow a pair. It is the lack of said pair that got you into this with the chick to start. Ironically, the lack of a pair that led her to seek a pair elsewhere. And a lack of said pair that let you take an ass kicking from a guy banging your crazy.

Which leads me to believe that a DNA test needs tk be done seriously fast. Evidence is mounting.
To determine if OP is a man or a woman ??
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #849
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,728

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
Kyle is the type of guy that stands in the kitchen and drinks milk straight out of the carton butt naked....then tells you to pick some up on your way back from work
I wonder if Kyle can play nose tackle ........
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #850
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,648

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Good logic overall, but false sorry.

Do not stick your dick in crazy, bottom line.


Spoken like someone who's never used a fake name.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Denver Broncos