The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #801
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

genuinely glad you're happy being a dad. I imagine that is what your demented ex was counting on, your chivalry and love of kids.

However you need to face the possibility that beautiful girl is not your kid and I say this not to be cruel but to be prepared. Your ex is clearly an unstable wackadoodle b**** who puts herself first and sluts around like a stray cat in heat. Therefore there is some probability she has cheated on you more than with King Neckbeard. Given this history and her history of being a horrible horrible person, she is going to try to take that kid back. At that point she may play the kid really isn't your kid card. Rather then ending up on Jerry Springer, take the lead and get the DNA test yourself. when it comes back as your kid then she can't play that kid and you have info you got, not that she made up. IF the kid is not yours then its better you find out now and not have b****y mcb**** spring it on you. It would suck, but better to deal with it now.

Last edited by Miss I.; 06-07-2012 at 08:18 AM..
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #802
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

If she cheated on you once there is a good chance she did it multiple times. I'm pretty sure paternity tests are fairly cheap.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #803
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
As for my daughter, yes she is mine. She was conceived November 2010. Kyle entered the picture December 2011.
The male population of the world apparently just went down from a few billion to 2.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:08 AM   #804
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
The male population of the world apparently just went down from a few billion to 2.
hey, so what are the guys on here then? are you guys really chicks? Dang...that blows....my mind...

also if those two are the only male choices, um...this will not end well.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #805
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh how I love some of these responses, basically condemning my daughter already because I'm apparently not a suitable father for her by some folks on here.
It's possible things will get better and she'll turn out normal but I don't know many normal people that didn't come from a stable upbringing. For the duration of this thread, it sure seems like that's not quite been your situation. You can't discount the benefits of a stable household.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #806
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
As for my daughter, yes she is mine. She was conceived November 2010. Kyle entered the picture December 2011.

Trust me, your ex was screwing around on you with more than just the guy who kicked your ass in your own home after having been screwing your said ex.

You haven't taken one piece of advice that you just had to have since the beginning of this thread, and I highly doubt you would start now, BUT, GET A DNA TEST DONE. Don't wait another min.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #807
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
If she cheated on you once there is a good chance she did it multiple times. I'm pretty sure paternity tests are fairly cheap.
If it comes back that he is not the father, the state can make the mother be the one to foot the bill. Normally, you don't pay till after the results.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #808
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
If it comes back that he is not the father, the state can make the mother be the one to foot the bill. Normally, you don't pay till after the results.
But what if she gets mad? He'll probably end up taking care of her anyway because she might get mad at him.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #809
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
At this point he is the kid's father in a legal sense regardless of biological paternity.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #810
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
But what if she gets mad? He'll probably end up taking care of her anyway because she might get mad at him.
Cuckold.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #811
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Good luck with that.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #812
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
At this point he is the kid's father in a legal sense regardless of biological paternity.
According to this thread, he already has a record with Child Protective Services where the wife and kid were removed from the household once. If it turns out she's not his, he won't have a choice. That kid will be sent away.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #813
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Oh how I love some of these responses, basically condemning my daughter already because I'm apparently not a suitable father for her by some folks on here.

Also, if my ex is pregnant, it is not mine. Last time we did it was December 2011, and she wasn't pregnant last time I saw her in February.

I'm not worried about fighting, and throwing money, for forcing her to pay child support at the moment. What is crazy is she actually told me she plans on re-filing for custody, at which point she says she will win because the mother always wins. I'm sure the judge will award her custody after she already abandoned her child, and never put up a fight for her.

And by the way, I did stand up and was a man, I stood up for the one thing important in my life, my daughter, and ensured I would always be in her life, every day, shaping her to be a wonderful person.

I guess people think I should've duked it out with Kyle, nothing got resolved, and me potentially losing my daughter because I would now be deemed a violent person who isn't suitable for raising a child. People, you need to really think things through and sometimes, you gotta take one for the team to come out ahead.

I'm happy now raising my daughter, the best part of my day is when I go to pick her up from daycare and see the excited look on her face when I walk in the door. Let me tell you, NOTHING tops that.
Press her for child support. Not for the money, but to protect your custody rights. She cannot get even split custody if she is behind on child support.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:25 AM   #814
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Agree - had a relative get mixed up and make bad decisions - everything's working it self out now - but sheesh - sometimes dumb is dumb and the best thing you can do is hope they get smart sooner than later.
It goes beyond dumb. Codependency is an addiction.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #815
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Oh I know, i had front row seats. I don't understand why there are so many "broken" people, or why people get so marred by things. You can almost see the breaks/watermarks/scars in people.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #816
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
You're totally right.

What could possibly be leading people to question your judgment?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #817
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Sadly yes.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #818
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Good luck with that.
Well if that was to happen, it wouldn't be his problem to get the money from her, it would be the states problem.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #819
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Dude,

the polygraph test will be in 2 years and we will be updated. Here is how it will go...

Toddler got sick and wanted to do some genetic testing. Finds out baby is not his buy Kyle's. Loves kid too much to do anything about it. Baby will be fine but needs serious medication every month that costs $2k a month. Since baby is not genetically his, he has to fight with health insurance to get covered. Mom, since he is not biological father, won't sign over adoption papers until he pays her $10k in hush money. He know is in massive debt and is living in a halfway house. More juice when he meets up with a lady that has triplets with autism and decide to move in together to start a new life and save money on rent....on a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home.

Also, make sure you go after the Ex for child support. My brother took custody of his daughter when his EX decided to stay back in NORTH Carolina after his term in the Air Force. Well, 2 years later, she came crawling back to California wanting 50% of the custody after bailing on her daughter for that same time. Luckily he won and she has visitation rights but if you don't show that she is a total loser, it could bite you in the ass in a few years.
My advise to Champ24;

Leave this message board and do no look back, there is nothing here of you. Go have a life with your daughter who will need you so very much. Good luck to you.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #820
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
My advise to Champ24;

Leave this message board and do no look back, there is nothing here of you. Go have a life with your daughter who will need you so very much. Good luck to you.
If had taken the advice here, he wouldn't be in this mess. And before you say "well he has a beautiful daughter now" she probably is adorable and brings him a lot of joy, but she might not even be his child.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #821
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
If had taken the advice here, he wouldn't be in this mess. And before you say "well he has a beautiful daughter now" she probably is adorable and brings him a lot of joy, but she might not even be his child.

Yes and he needs to hear this from you idiots?

Champ24 you love your daughter that is all you need to know. If your story is true get off the board and get on with your life. Your daughter needs a father and you are it regardless.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #822
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #823
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
genuinely glad your happy being a dad. I imagine that is what your demented ex was counting on, your chivalry and love of kids.

However you need to face the possibility that beautiful girl is not your kid and I say this not to be cruel but to be prepared. Your ex is clearly an unstable wackadoodle b**** who puts herself first and sluts around like a stray cat in heat. Therefore there is some probability she has cheated on you more than with King Neckbeard. Given this history and her history of being a horrible horrible person, she is going to try to take that kid back. At that point she may play the kid really isn't your kid card. Rather then ending up on Jerry Springer, take the lead and get the DNA test yourself. when it comes back as your kid then she can't play that kid and you have info you got, not that she made up. IF the kid is not yours then its better you find out now and not have b****y mcb**** spring it on you. It would suck, but better to deal with it now.
I vote for Jerry Springer

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:29 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #824
Turd_Ferguson

Quote:
Trust me, your ex was screwing around on you with more than just the guy who kicked your ass in your own home after having been screwing your said ex.

You haven't taken one piece of advice that you just had to have since the beginning of this thread, and I highly doubt you would start now, BUT, GET A DNA TEST DONE. Don't wait another min.
But he already signed a napkin in a Walmart parking lot saying he was taking the kid...
Old 06-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #825
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

also, if Kyle attacked you in your own home you have the right to protect yourself....you didn't need to eat an ass whooping ...just sayin

is there a moral to this story that someone can cleanly wrap up for me?
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote