The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2012, 09:44 AM   #676
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

this can't be true....

if it is, the "meet me at Wal-Mart to get your kid" has to be one of the most absurdly, cliche trailer trash things I've ever heard someone come up with
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #677
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
And stopped reading.

You really let this dude live with you for over a MONTH after he ****ed your wife?!?!?!
yea, there is no waaaayyy that can be true...

AND THE DUDE WASN"T PAYING UP ON HIS RENT!!?!?!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #678
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

So this should add about 10 pages to this thread.

And by the way, yes, all of that was true.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #679
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
I was considering moving out, but the kids actually needed me because nobody else made any income, or had a car. So I stuck it up for a month, and then February when douche couldn't pay, I confronted he needed to pay up. A little argument insued, and the former Mrs. was livid saying I would never see my child again.

Well, I talked with the landlord, and found a loophole in the lease agreement. Kyle wasn't on the lease, and the lease states guests can not stay longer than 15 days without written permission from the landlord. I tell my landlord I want him gone, so he writes up a letter saying this guest needs to pay extra money or leave within 3 days. Well, upon giving this letter to the former Mrs. and Kyle, the genius decides the best course of action is assaulting me, in front of both kids(one 6 by the way). He started to punch me, knocked me on the ground, then pounded my head against the wall before letting up, at which point I ran to grab the nearest working phone, the former Mrs. phone, and she gets livid, threatening to break my computer if I call the police. Whatever, I dial, she throws my computer on the ground, and then packs up her car she bought with her tax money with Kyle. Police came, I told them they just left, and what happened was he ended up getting arrested with a charge of family violence, and I had an emergency protective order put on him. Should of added my child to it.

Anyways, the former Mrs. isn't too happy, but talks with me about trying things with me again. I'm thinking about the kids, and wondering what she might be up to. Kyle's bailed out by his mom on the premise he return to, you guessed it, Myrtle Beach. She also tried to bribe me to drop the charges. He stays in a hotel room, and finally the former Mrs. actions come to fruition as she takes the children to the hotel room, and says "I'm not safe to be around anymore".

Well, this was on a Sunday, so next day I hire a lawyer to fight for custody of my child. The guy's arraignment is set for the following Thursday, at which point he would plead guilty and they would leave for Myrtle Beach, so I had to get her served ASAP.

Also, to point out here, she threatened if I tried to fight for custody, she would win, so there would be no point.

Well, she gets served on Thursday when she's picking up Kyle from his arraignment in which he pleaded guilty, and was CONVICTED of Family Violence.
An hour later, I get a phone call from the former Mrs. stating if I want my child, to meet her at a Wal Mart parking lot. I agree, go there, and she hands me the child, while forcing me to sign a quick hand written paper saying she relinquishes her rights to the child, and I agree to drop the suit against her.

I contacted my lawyer, told him about the document, which 2 copies were signed, one for me, one for her. He said that doesn't mean squat, you singed it under durress(she threatened if I didn't sign it, she would leave that day to Myrtle Beach with the child), and advised me to continue the suit.

Well, I now had custody of the child, and continuing the suit, and at this point I moved in with my mother as I needed a place to stay, cheap, with the baby. Me and the lawyer waited to see if the former Mrs. filed a response, and she didn't, which means she defaulted, which means I got to present my case to the judge by myself.

In April, I was awarded custody of my daughter, with exclusive rights to her, while the mother is actually due to pay child support, of which I doubt I see a dime of.

In fact, in her haste to leave Texas, she never registered and changed the title of her car from when she bought it, and left the title. Why is this important? Because she was more concerned asking me to mail her the title than asking if her daughter started walking yet.

I ignore communication with the mother, and continue to post updates on the website I was court ordered to use.

Moral to the story:
Everything happens for a reason(I have a gorgeous, wonderful, amazing daughter)

Don't ever, ever, ever seek long term relationships with a crazy woman
God works in mysterious ways.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #680
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
None the less it was HIS decision to make. He had the experience he needed to grow. Life is not without pain.

I can think of nothing worse than being at the end of your life regretting the things you did not do.

It was easy for us all to see this might not end well for him but it was something he needed to do. Good things often come out of emotional pain. Wisdom for one.
And single parent households for two.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #681
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Such an interesting thread.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #682
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

BTW Kyle did you a big favor.

A mother that would give up her child is not someone you want to partner up with. That is a far larger character defect than infidelity.

Not to mention a blessing for your daughter.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #683
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
No, this is the New World Order. Only 1 parent needed. Who needs Mom or Dad? Better yet, why not trade in Mom for 2 Dads or trade in Dad for 2 Moms? Huzzah! It's a parenting bonanza, everything must go!
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #684
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Being raised by a single parent that loves you is far better than having two parents where one of them could care less about you.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #685
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Being raised by a single parent that loves you is far better than having two parents where one of them could care less about you.
True, but there is also a better option.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #686
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
True, but there is also a better option.
which is?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #687
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
which is?
Screw up your own life all you want, but don't have a kid with crazy. There are now two kids out there that don't have a chance IMO. Clearly, the kid she had with whomever before they met is doomed. And if half the stuff he posted here is true, his is as well.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #688
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
And stopped reading.

You really let this dude live with you for over a MONTH after he ****ed your wife?!?!?!
He better be dialin up 1-800-Slap-A-Ho
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #689
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Screw up your own life all you want, but don't have a kid with crazy. There are now two kids out there that don't have a chance IMO. Clearly, the kid she had with whomever before they met is doomed. And if half the stuff he posted here is true, his is as well.
not sure if I agree that kids with one parent "have no chance." As a matter of fact, I would say about 50% of the friends I have come from one parent households and most are doing just fine. Of course its another thing entirely to deal with it personally, but functioning as a successful young adult/adult does not seem to be that difficult
Old 06-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #690
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
not sure if I agree that kids with one parent "have no chance."
That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that kids with only one parent, and that parent happens to be anyone mentioned in these stories, have no chance.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #691
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:

I'm saying that kids with only one parent, and that parent happens to be anyone mentioned in these stories, have no chance.
It will be most fun proving you wrong good sir.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #692
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:

oh for sure...the one thing I'll say about all of my friends parents (mothers for the most part) is that they are the most responsible, selfless people I know. It takes a lot to give up 18 or so years of your life to make sure another person is taken care of
Old 06-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #693
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
It will be most fun proving you wrong good sir.
Just like you showed Kyle who's boss, eh?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #694
HighCountryBronco

Quote:
I was considering moving out, but the kids actually needed me because nobody else made any income, or had a car. So I stuck it up for a month, and then February when douche couldn't pay, I confronted he needed to pay up. A little argument insued, and the former Mrs. was livid saying I would never see my child again.

Well, I talked with the landlord, and found a loophole in the lease agreement. Kyle wasn't on the lease, and the lease states guests can not stay longer than 15 days without written permission from the landlord. I tell my landlord I want him gone, so he writes up a letter saying this guest needs to pay extra money or leave within 3 days. Well, upon giving this letter to the former Mrs. and Kyle, the genius decides the best course of action is assaulting me, in front of both kids(one 6 by the way). He started to punch me, knocked me on the ground, then pounded my head against the wall before letting up, at which point I ran to grab the nearest working phone, the former Mrs. phone, and she gets livid, threatening to break my computer if I call the police. Whatever, I dial, she throws my computer on the ground, and then packs up her car she bought with her tax money with Kyle. Police came, I told them they just left, and what happened was he ended up getting arrested with a charge of family violence, and I had an emergency protective order put on him. Should of added my child to it.

Anyways, the former Mrs. isn't too happy, but talks with me about trying things with me again. I'm thinking about the kids, and wondering what she might be up to. Kyle's bailed out by his mom on the premise he return to, you guessed it, Myrtle Beach. She also tried to bribe me to drop the charges. He stays in a hotel room, and finally the former Mrs. actions come to fruition as she takes the children to the hotel room, and says "I'm not safe to be around anymore".

Well, this was on a Sunday, so next day I hire a lawyer to fight for custody of my child. The guy's arraignment is set for the following Thursday, at which point he would plead guilty and they would leave for Myrtle Beach, so I had to get her served ASAP.

Also, to point out here, she threatened if I tried to fight for custody, she would win, so there would be no point.

Well, she gets served on Thursday when she's picking up Kyle from his arraignment in which he pleaded guilty, and was CONVICTED of Family Violence.
An hour later, I get a phone call from the former Mrs. stating if I want my child, to meet her at a Wal Mart parking lot. I agree, go there, and she hands me the child, while forcing me to sign a quick hand written paper saying she relinquishes her rights to the child, and I agree to drop the suit against her.

I contacted my lawyer, told him about the document, which 2 copies were signed, one for me, one for her. He said that doesn't mean squat, you singed it under durress(she threatened if I didn't sign it, she would leave that day to Myrtle Beach with the child), and advised me to continue the suit.

Well, I now had custody of the child, and continuing the suit, and at this point I moved in with my mother as I needed a place to stay, cheap, with the baby. Me and the lawyer waited to see if the former Mrs. filed a response, and she didn't, which means she defaulted, which means I got to present my case to the judge by myself.

In April, I was awarded custody of my daughter, with exclusive rights to her, while the mother is actually due to pay child support, of which I doubt I see a dime of.

In fact, in her haste to leave Texas, she never registered and changed the title of her car from when she bought it, and left the title. Why is this important? Because she was more concerned asking me to mail her the title than asking if her daughter started walking yet.

I ignore communication with the mother, and continue to post updates on the website I was court ordered to use.

Moral to the story:
Everything happens for a reason(I have a gorgeous, wonderful, amazing daughter)
Don't ever, ever, ever seek long term relationships with a crazy woman
I am glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #695
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
That is am uninformed opinion if ever I heard one. Many many people have overcome much worse. You have no idea what this childs life will be like. Sounds like the father and his parents will be raising the child in what sounds like a stable and loving home.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #696
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
That is am uninformed opinion if ever I heard one.
It's informed. I have looked at the statistics.

Quote:
Many many people have overcome much worse. .
Yup. No doubt. And Steve Young had a HOF career. What are the odds Tebow replicates that, because, they started out on somewhat similar paths.

Quote:
You have no idea what this childs life will be like.
The OP has given us a pretty good idea of what it's been like so far.

Quote:
Sounds like the father and his parents will be raising the child in what sounds like a stable and loving home.
If you ignore his own words. He admitted to having such problems with his parents that he considered moving across the country with a crazy woman just to get away from them. He admitted it wasn't stable. In this entire thread, there is nothing to conclude that it's a loving home. Maybe it is. But there's been zero evidence of that. All it's filled with is bad decision after bad decision.

He also admitted to hating where he lives.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #697
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
All it's filled with is bad decision after bad decision.
No emphasis on him getting his ass beat down in front of his kid by the guy who ****ed her mom and that she's running off with?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #698
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
No emphasis on him getting his ass beat down in front of his kid by the guy who ****ed her mom and that she's running off with?
Or this gem from Dec 2010, which I completely forgot about:

Quote:
Well, I'm back in Texas, have been since September. I need some help though, a lot of stuff is going on that is complete BS.
First, we moved in with my mom, and she's been okay, not great, but okay. She wanted us to move in with her anyways.
Second, my future step-daughter ended up going to daycare in October, and one week, due to her attacking her canopy bed(plastic/metal poles), she wound up with a blackeye, and at some point at daycare/school, she fell on her genital area and got a bruise there. Well, the daycare ends up calling us in and talking about it, thinking we're abusing her. We get a note from a doctor saying everything is fine, and that everything seemed accidental, and we go back to the daycare tell them and take her out of there.
Go forward to now, and apparently they called Child Protective Services, we got a letter from them on Friday and my fiancee' and daughter had to go meet with someone yesterday. They each had a solo interview, and remember my daughter is 4 years old her, and told them that she threw up and that I hit her in the face and threw her against the wall and hit her head against the wall, all of which is completely false. And then she told them she's scared of me, which is false as well.
Well, due to that, they are forcing my fiancee', who by the way is now pregnant, and my daughter to move out away from me due to me being "dangerous".
Its freakin BS, and I'm sitting here wondering when I can see the person I love so much again, wonder if I'll be able to see my child's birth, just a bunch of crap due to taking in what a 4 year old says, who said stuff to get daddy in trouble and now look where we are. Freakin unbelievable.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #699
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

WOW! Crazy. Wish the best for you and your daughter in the future.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #700
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCountryBronco View Post
I am glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Thread starts: 25 years old, single but engaged, good job, living on his own.

Thread ends: 27 years old, single after fiancee cheats on him with live in roommate, same job?, living with his parents with a baby that mommy wants no part of, in middle of custody battle and other potential litigation as a result of getting beat up in front of said kid by the live in......and he also now has a record with Child Protective Services courtesy of his step daughter at the time.

And yet someone thinks "it all worked out for him"........only on the Mane.