The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
MangoBuffs
Just Drafted

Tulo!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Troy Tulowitzki
Default Custom Jerseys?

Hola all, was directed here by a friend because apparently people here have some jersey knowledge. It isn't Broncos related but it is Colorado related! I have this Matt Holliday Rockies jersey which is out of date. Normally I would chalk it up to bad luck, toss it out (see: my cutler jersey most recently) and be on my way.

But this is slightly different because Carlos Gonzales is a nice up-and-coming player for the Rockies and he wears the same number (#5) that Holliday did. So I'm trying to see if I can just get the lettering changed and save me cash.

Ideas? Experiences? Thoughts? Snarky comments?
MangoBuffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
Bronco CB40
Seasoned Veteran

COKE FIEND

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dale Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoBuffs View Post
But this is slightly different because Carlos Gonzales is a nice up-and-coming player for the Rockies and he wears the same number (#5) that Holliday did. So I'm trying to see if I can just get the lettering changed and save me cash.
Nothing would be more embarrassing than walking around Coors Field sporting a jersey with a misspelled name.
Bronco CB40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
MangoBuffs
Just Drafted

Tulo!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Troy Tulowitzki

I see what you did there.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
s0phr0syne
Symbiotic

Absorb and Redirect

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Maybe someone with some knowledge will pop in and help you out, but if not, you might want to try using the search tool to look for threads that might have the info you've asked for. I remember seeing a few threads about custom jerseys...so hopefully you'll have some luck!
s0phr0syne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoBuffs View Post
Hola all, was directed here by a friend because apparently people here have some jersey knowledge. It isn't Broncos related but it is Colorado related! I have this Matt Holliday Rockies jersey which is out of date. Normally I would chalk it up to bad luck, toss it out (see: my cutler jersey most recently) and be on my way.

Ideas? Experiences? Thoughts? Snarky comments?
Not sure how the name is applied to your jersey, but I'd just take it to a dry cleaner that has a seemstress or whatever you call that person and see if they can remove the old name and put the new name on the jersey. I'm guessing if you supply the name they can put it on.

Might check with a silk screen business to see if they could help you out.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #6
MangoBuffs
Just Drafted

Tulo!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Troy Tulowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Not sure how the name is applied to your jersey, but I'd just take it to a dry cleaner that has a seemstress or whatever you call that person and see if they can remove the old name and put the new name on the jersey. I'm guessing if you supply the name they can put it on.

Might check with a silk screen business to see if they could help you out.
Thanks for the tip, will do.