The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple
 
Oleg Gordievsky's Avatar
 
Too shabby never!

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default Okay whiny sonsofwhores! Oleg is talking!

Oleg has many apologizing! Oleg is many busy with multiple opportunitizing. Much money making in this country of greatness! God blessing America!

What is Oleg finding in his returnings? Oleg will tell you and kid you never! Oleg is finding many crying baby people. Silly troll ****ting! This is what we are saying about! Oleg is many ashamed to being Bronco supporter today. Your vagina tripe is full of many dispicables!

Oleg is telling you story now and kidding you never! Oleg one time at safe place in stinking city name Herat. This is sewer place in Afghan country. It is ****hole. It is festid whore crevice! Oleg is digressing.

It is many nights Oleg is hiding. Oleg has four comrades hiding in safe place. These men are stinking. Oleg is stinking. It is many trying time. One comrade is despairing and trying to make relations with Oleg. This would before result in painful death act for Oleg comrade. But Oleg is understanding now. It is desperate time. Oleg twisting comrade balls and forgive.

But one comrade is sillying fool. He is dispairing mother country. He is heedless birdbrain! He is dimwitted feeb! This is not standing! Oleg make example of this fool comrade.

Minding you of this Oleg younger times. Oleg is not barbarian. But Oleg is piss poor mood now. Oleg needing bathing and scrogging. During night, Oleg quiet sneaking on complaining comrade. In morning, other comrades waking to find fool with eyes missing, and sex balls in eye sockets. They never hear sound. But Oleg is quiet. Oleg kids you never!

Here is lesson. Learn it now, dumbsky. You can grab Oleg hog. Oleg is forgiving. Oleg not forgive missing loyalness. No sir. Never. You fools who are hating glorious Bronco club are dumbsky jackals! Oleg not making threatening. This tale is Oleg pastings, when Oleg was never distinguished. Oleg is gentle male now. But bad things happen to dumbsky jackals! It is universe law!

Oleg kids you never!
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,048

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Would you like fries with that shake, sweetheart?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 21,939

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Oleg to the rescue!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Would you like fries with that shake, sweetheart?
You are mighty cavalier with your ball there Req. Oleg kids never!!!
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple
 
Oleg Gordievsky's Avatar
 
Too shabby never!

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
You are mighty cavalier with your ball there Req. Oleg kids never!!!
Cavalier is good word. But Oleg is lover not fighter in sunset years. Requiem dumbsky's balls are in not peril. His skull on other hand is seeming to be full of fecal material.
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,557

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Oleg watch "Drive" from jerry riggy security screen in Severnaya nuclear wacility.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
Tankgunner95
Hell yea I want some PIE!
 
Oh its true

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Cartman
Default

Oleg was that you trying to pawn the Nuke keys on Pawn Stars?
Tankgunner95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:16 PM   #8
Cmac821
Harden by loss
 
Cmac821's Avatar
 
Can't wait for next year

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern Los Angeles
Posts: 1,161

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Fox Mulder
Default

To long didn't read
Cmac821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
Oleg Gordievsky
A man of simple
 
Oleg Gordievsky's Avatar
 
Too shabby never!

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 187

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kid You Never!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac821 View Post
To long didn't read
Your loss, my dumb friend. Oleg is limited English and it taking less than minute. You have many short span of attention.

You are likely three hump sex man. Hump. Hump. Hump. Smoke.

Silly fool.
Oleg Gordievsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #11
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Gordievsky View Post
Oleg has many apologizing! Oleg is many busy with multiple opportunitizing. Much money making in this country of greatness! God blessing America!

What is Oleg finding in his returnings? Oleg will tell you and kid you never! Oleg is finding many crying baby people. Silly troll ****ting! This is what we are saying about! Oleg is many ashamed to being Bronco supporter today. Your vagina tripe is full of many dispicables!

Oleg is telling you story now and kidding you never! Oleg one time at safe place in stinking city name Herat. This is sewer place in Afghan country. It is ****hole. It is festid whore crevice! Oleg is digressing.

It is many nights Oleg is hiding. Oleg has four comrades hiding in safe place. These men are stinking. Oleg is stinking. It is many trying time. One comrade is despairing and trying to make relations with Oleg. This would before result in painful death act for Oleg comrade. But Oleg is understanding now. It is desperate time. Oleg twisting comrade balls and forgive.

But one comrade is sillying fool. He is dispairing mother country. He is heedless birdbrain! He is dimwitted feeb! This is not standing! Oleg make example of this fool comrade.

Minding you of this Oleg younger times. Oleg is not barbarian. But Oleg is piss poor mood now. Oleg needing bathing and scrogging. During night, Oleg quiet sneaking on complaining comrade. In morning, other comrades waking to find fool with eyes missing, and sex balls in eye sockets. They never hear sound. But Oleg is quiet. Oleg kids you never!

Here is lesson. Learn it now, dumbsky. You can grab Oleg hog. Oleg is forgiving. Oleg not forgive missing loyalness. No sir. Never. You fools who are hating glorious Bronco club are dumbsky jackals! Oleg not making threatening. This tale is Oleg pastings, when Oleg was never distinguished. Oleg is gentle male now. But bad things happen to dumbsky jackals! It is universe law!

Oleg kids you never!
Did you know that they made a Russian version of the American Pie movies? It was called "Comrade Pie" and instead of Humping an Apple pie they screwed a Turnip.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Is that mock in your avatar Oleg?
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:09 PM   #13
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

I wonder how Oleg is celebrating the 40 year Anniversary of the CCCP losing the race to the moon.

I am guessing that Oleg was fighting a comrade for the rights to a Turnip or Beet while Apollo 13 was being saved by the great Gene Kranz.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM   #14
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp
 
scorpio's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I wonder how Oleg is celebrating the 40 year Anniversary of the CCCP losing the race to the moon.

I am guessing that Oleg was fighting a comrade for the rights to a Turnip or Beet while Apollo 13 was being saved by the great Gene Kranz.
That bastard Branson can have the moon when he pries it from our cold, dead hands.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,817

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I wonder how Oleg is celebrating the 40 year Anniversary of the CCCP losing the race to the moon.

I am guessing that Oleg was fighting a comrade for the rights to a Turnip or Beet while Apollo 13 was being saved by the great Gene Kranz.
Kranz is a Houston fan
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
That bastard Branson can have the moon when he pries it from our cold, dead hands.
It is always good to see Scorpio back!

Back in my lurking days before your Money steals peach post I never thought I would ever hit 15k of posts. I want my life back!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:30 PM   #17
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Kranz is a Houston fan
It is hard to type while holding my fingers in my ears, blindfolded, and singing...I heard/read nothing!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmar View Post
Is that mock in your avatar Oleg?
Russian's don't drink THAT much!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #19
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,435

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Oleg has a pretty good outlook on McDaniels considering he got turned down as our strength and conditioning coach. Better luck next time Oleg.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #20
baja
Pat Bowlen
 
baja's Avatar
 
The best owner ever

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,817

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Well he can always teach ballroom dancing or maybe piano
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #21
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

What does Oleg say other than flaunt his masculine prowress and ability to kill?

BTW, that IS Oleg's pic from one of his posts.

Many thanks.

Oleg is pulling eye sockets out and replacing them with balls for a good reason.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #22
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Gordievsky View Post
Cavalier is good word. But Oleg is lover not fighter in sunset years. Requiem dumbsky's balls are in not peril. His skull on other hand is seeming to be full of fecal material.

Oleg!
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #23
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:59 PM   #24
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,048

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Oleg likes chicken head.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #25
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,725

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Good as always Oleg
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Denver Broncos