The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default Josh McDaniels: The Greatest Ally The Chargers Have

Josh McDaniels: The Greatest Ally The Chargers Have

As a Charger fan, and friends with several Raiders fans and a Chief as well, I honestly have to say, Josh McDaniels is the best friend of any AFC rival of the Broncos. The Broncos have made some big off season grabs, and McDaniels is working valiantly to keep them mediocre.

Want proof?

Read more.

McDaniels achieved fame for his role as offensive coordinator in New England. Talk about a dream job, this is on par with being a weather forecaster in Phoenix. Under Bill Billechick, working with Tom Brady, Randy Moss and Wes Welker, heck, I could have taken the job.

So as a protege of Billichick, he was along for the ride pretty much, Billichick is a genius with a full playbook intact. Then along came McDaniels, who many feel was sent in by the Chargers owner " Dean Spanos." This was right after the Divisional playoff loss to the Patriots, and there was very much bad blood.

McDaniels played his role well, and injected his poison in the Superbowl loss against the Giants. McDaniels single handily took the most high powered offense of all time and held them to 14 points.

It was rumored he was in Cohoots with Logan Mankins and Matt Light. Two all pro offensive linemen who absolutely refused to block for Brady the entire game.Brady was hit more in this game than a pinata at a Quinceanera! However, Mankins and Light deny comment.

McDaniels learned much from Billichick, do you all remember the whole Spygate scandal where the Patriots were fined by the NFL for spying on the Jets? That was once again the brainchild of McDaniels.

After the Super bowl loss, McDaniels and Dean Spanos were seen drinking champagne together in a ritzy San Diego hotel room.

It was there that they set their sights on the up and coming Denver Broncos.

The Broncos had a Hall of fame coach, franchise quarterback, and pro bowl receiver, And the young McDaniels was sent in to dismantle it all.

With not much of a resume, it was a tall order, but McDaniels got the job done. He had just enough wiggle room to get Shanahan out of there, back in San Diego headquarters, we all gave a collective sigh of relief, and promptly gave our own coach a contract extension.

McDaniels went to work right away shipping out franchise Quarterback" Jay Cutler "before training camp. His plan was to bring in fellow conspirator " Matt Cassel" from the Patriots to start at QB, But Broncos owner "Pat Bowlen " wanted none of it.

With many trade offers on the table, McDaniels saw to it that Kyle Orton was the man for the job. San Diego again rejoiced!

The hits just keep coming:

The next target McDaniels set out for was Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall, but this guy was the most resilient of the bunch. He's been benched, fined, suspended, and publicly humiliated by McDaniels, but still NADA! However, this offseason, all signs lead to him packing up.

In a recent police stop, Marshall was quoted as saying " I ****ing hate Denver". Just a year ago, he said he loved it. This is the work of McDaniels!

Inside sources tell me that McDaniels still has future plans with the Broncos. He will incorporate as many "Old players " as he can into the organization with big contracts. Most notably Brian Dawkins "37", who has somewhat backfired.

However, he just picked up a 14th year nose tackle with major knee problems for 4.5 mil. Jamal Williams from, 'you guessed it, ' The San Diego Chargers"!

Also last season, when the Chargers and Broncos were each 7-3 and in the hunt for the AFC west title, McDaniels was seen yelling "we own you" and " you suck" to Chargers players before the game. This motivated the Chargers, to a 32-3 victory in their most lopsided win of the season! In Denver!

Still not convinced?

Well how about this, Going into week 17.

The Broncos had an easy home game against the Chiefs. This game had significant importance!

With a Broncos victory they had a chance to propel into the playoffs as a wildcard. The Chiefs were 4-11 with NOTHING to play for .McDaniels acted quickly, Suspending not only Marshall (this just weeks after he set a NFL receiving record), but also Tony Scheffler for good measure.

Sometimes the Charger fan inside him comes out, as he can be seen screaming at Broncos players, and belittling them, even cussing at them. He has been told to keep that under wraps however, before it may become a little too obvious.

Completing the Triangle:

The Broncos this year became only the third team in NFL history to start 6-0 , and not make the playoffs. Before that, they blew a four game lead, with just four games left to play.Missing the playoffs yet again! The game was played in San Diego and launched the Chargers into the playoffs again.

Pictures the following day surfaced showing an exuberant McDaniels celebrating at Disneyland (just 80 miles north) sporting a Philip Rivers jersey!

As a trifecta, next season, McDaniels is shooting to be the first man to start 8-0 and finish 8-8 missing the playoffs again. If he achieves his goal, he is promised a bronze bust in the Chargers Hall of fame, and a signed football from Vincent Jackson!

At this point , we fully expect him to be fired out of Denver. But we salute him on a job well done. He will be moving on to bigger things.

Recent, reports show McDaniels was spotted in the small town of Milledgeville Georgia with a large sum of money. The very next morning "Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger" went up on chargers of sexual harassing a young woman in that very town!

Coincidence?

I think not.

At a dinner party,in 2008, a drunken McDaniels was overheard saying " Taking down the steel curtain and Big Ben is child's play for a man of his caliber". For me it fits the timing perfectly. The Chargers loss to Pittsburgh in the January 2009 playoff game left McDaniels in tears.

McDaniels operates with the stealth of a ninja,grace of a cat, and strikes like a Cobra, or as he prefers , strikes like a lightning bolt ! He believes revenge is a dish best served cold.

Next stop: New York Jets!!

We have already sent in a couple infiltrators to scope the place out and give him an inside view.

Both Tomlinson and Cromartie will be working in succession on both sides of the ball. Tomlinson, still a Charger at heart is doing this out of love for San Diego. Cromartie is working this gig because he likes the child support format way better out of New Jersey than California!

Although McDaniels is flattered, he said he needs little help. He still has cameras set all through the Meadowlands left over from Spygate!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...-chargers-have
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

wow?
tsiguy96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Yeah, I wanna see more of these dumbass articles come out when we go 10-6 and punch the Chargers in the mouth.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Quote:
by J Beckett
Contributor

Dude on the right.

Quote:
Im obviously a Charger fan. I live in Wyoming " Bronco Country. , and work out of Louisiana " Saints country.. So Most of the year Im in "Hostile territory" so to speak as a football fan.
I am a , a captain of a supply vessel working in the Gulf of Mexico. Ive served in the Navy Seabees, worked as a commercial fisherman in Alaska for 7 years, and Been all around the world as a Merchant Marine. I had a book Published a couple years ago called 'Saviors ,Legends and quests". It flopped .. LO_L!!!
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

That was f'ing retarded.
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

As soon as I read the first paragraph, I knew it was Bleacher Report. Whaddya know, I was right!!
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #7
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Thats almost as gay as Ricky Martin and Liberace doing the conga while the queer eye guys run a train on rock hudson's corpse.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon

You can't attribute the Patriots' offensive success 100% to Belichick and then make the claim that McD held their offense to 14 points in the Super Bowl.

Sorry, I'm sure there is more BS to call out, but that's as far as I got into this POS article.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Did Blue write this?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #10
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Bronco Rob, you must of gave us a different blogger this time as i didnt see any spelling errors in the title. You have been around since 2001 and you actually bring this trash with lined opinion of more conspiracies this side of McGaffney. I wont neg rep you for wasting front page but if you actually believe that he is a plant of Spanos, then we should bring MVPlaya back and put you on ice for at least two weeks. I would rather hear from Mock then this garbage. God, really bad.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Did Blue write this?
! You know, putting joking aside, they would probably take anybody to write a blog entry. Maybe Bronco Rob is the author.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #12
bombquixote
Ring of Famer

11-5 in 2009

What's "with" all the random quotation marks?
bombquixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #13
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I know a few people who will print this out and read it religiously every day!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #14
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

stash it for the end of the season please
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #15
bombay
Ring of Famer

The chargers have been wildly successful in the playoffs. Now their time has come and gone.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Was this from "The Onion?"

It's not quite April fools yet, so this thread is a little premature. Post it again on Thursday.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombquixote View Post
What's "with" all the random quotation marks?
I went back and reread that garbage and noticed one that looked kinda odd...

McDaniels went to work right away shipping out franchise Quarterback" Jay Cutler "before training camp. His plan was to bring in fellow conspirator " Matt Cassel" from the Patriots to start at QB, But Broncos owner "Pat Bowlen " wanted none of it.

Shouldnt it read "Franchise" quarterback Jay Cutler?

It is like my 5 year old seeing what a ' is and every word that ends in S, gets one as in The girl's went to the store. It is The girls went to the store. Seems this blogger learned of the quatation marks as a cool, little tool to use in his very first blog entry and over used and misplaced them in his ****ty article.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #18
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The author evidently did not see the Pats-Giants SB of which he speaks.

In the final minutes T Brady took the Pats down field and tossed the go ahead score to R Moss.

The Pats lost it not because of an anemic offense -- but because the NE D could not stop the Giants' final drive in the closing seconds...
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #19
bombay
Ring of Famer

That little rag armed QB from Purdue won a Super Bowl.

Didn't he used to be a Charger, and surrounded by superior talent than he had in N.O.?
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

This is not going to end up good. lol!
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

On a scale of 1-10, I give that article a 10 !!!!

Fiction at it's best............lol
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #22
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I think I just gave out my first neg rep for someone posting an article. I guess "article" is being to nice. That was complete garbage.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #23
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
On a scale of 1-10, I give that article a 10 !!!!

Fiction at it's best............lol
That was funny.
Nice parody. I give it an A
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #24
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Thats almost as gay as Ricky Martin and Liberace doing the conga while the queer eye guys run a train on rock hudson's corpse.

I can't decide if this post was funnier coming from a gay guy or a straight guy....

[watermock] Irregardless.....so funny it was rediculous [/watermock]

Well done sir...Reppage.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #25
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote