The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #76
Cool Breeze
Ring of Famer

Broncos Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmar View Post
8 - 8, the same as Shanahan with less according to you people (remember he tore the team apart waaaaaa!).

So a head coach can't have potential?

No
Apparently the coach must make do in his 1st year and every year thereafter...

I look forward to the growth of our team and the crickets in the peanut gallery.
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #77
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Cutler's not limited besides in his maturity from time to time along with having diabetes. It's his complimentary players that suck. .
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #78
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
ive figured it out. the people that hate mcdaniels still, they dont hate him because cutlers gone. ANYTHING would have been good enough to harp on him relentlessly every chance you get, and as soon as cutler was gone, that was it. you are really just so disgusted taht shanahan is gone that you cant stand it, and think its mcdaniels fault. you hate him so much and miss shanahan so badly that you will create your own perception of how we feel about shanahan. you act like we hate him and want him to fail and was an awful person and coach. no one has ever said that, once, yet you keep saying the same **** over and over. this is the type of **** that sociologists would write a dissertation about, jilted coach lover atlas syndrome.
I think you might need a steady diet of fiber . When you first started posting I thought wow what a twerp from Mainia... Now I think wow what a twerp. so you are improving ... After this year you might grow up .
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #79
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crash~ View Post
I think you might need a steady diet of fiber . When you first started posting I thought wow what a twerp from Mainia... Now I think wow what a twerp. so you are improving ... After this year you might grow up .
yea, of all the hundreds of members here, im sure you remember waht my first posts were like
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #80
misturanderson
Ring of Famer

Why not?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas

Quote:
yea, of all the hundreds of members here, im sure you remember waht my first posts were like
I wouldn't worry about insults from someone that has, at best, a 3rd grader's grasp of punctuation, spelling and sentence structure. Especially when that person is supposedly in his 40s.

Last edited by misturanderson; 03-27-2010 at 03:17 PM..
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #81
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I hate to admit it but I've been to games in both cities in recent years and the Bears fans are a lot more like old school Mile High fans on game day. He was not down playing us, he was talking about game day intensity at the stadium. The wine and cheese fans of the new stadium cannot compete. Soldier Field is rock'n on game day...good or bad team.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #82
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by misturanderson View Post
I wouldn't worry about insults from someone that has, at best, a 3rd grader's grasp of punctuation, spelling and sentence structure. Especially when that person is supposedly in his 40s.
Well If that makes it OK to talk down to me . great job .

I got an answer for you bite me b****.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #83
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Yes you have always stood out .
Old 03-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #84
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:

Actually after watching the cheese & wine crowd these last few years I can't say he's wrong on that.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #85
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Jay isn't John Elway. Not many players are. Jay's still pretty damn good. He started as a rookie here and handled himself with tremendous poise. Some of the units he played on, 07' primarily, had some of the worst talent i've ever seen. Players were either too old, too young, or flat out not that good. I mean Glenn Martinez was starting for us at points. The OL? I don't even need to discuss that.

Fact is Cutler didn't make many excuses last year. He took his lumps and moved on. Hopefully Chicago finds him some help especially on the OL. We've seen what he can do when he has time to throw.

If hes a bust 2, 3 years down the road, trust me, i'll be the first one to admit. I don't think that will be the case though.
agree with a lot of this, and I wasn't comparing Jay to Elway other than their abilities to take less talented teams on their back to playoff wins

I really don't harbor any feelings against Cutler anymore, I truthfully don't care what he does now that our 2010 pick is set
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #86
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRabb View Post
agree with a lot of this, and I wasn't comparing Jay to Elway other than their abilities to take less talented teams on their back to playoff wins

I really don't harbor any feelings against Cutler anymore, I truthfully don't care what he does now that our 2010 pick is set
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #87
TotallyScrewed
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post
I haven't heard Mike say one negative thing about the City of Denver, the Broncos ownership or any of their past players.

The guy is all class.

I for one will remember him as the coach that brought us two championships, prestige for the entire franchise and the best coach the Denver Broncos have ever had to this point.

Regardless of him no longer being part of this franchise he has more than earned the right for respect from Denver fans for his accomplishments.
Mike seems to be top-notch, IMHO. I wish him well. I have no problem wishing Cutler, Torain, Hillis, Mike Bell and all ex-Broncos well too.
TotallyScrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #88
DivineBronco
Ring of Famer

if you like Cutler you are my enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyScrewed View Post
Mike seems to be top-notch, IMHO. I wish him well. I have no problem wishing Cutler, Torain, Hillis, Mike Bell and all ex-Broncos well too.
see to me there is a dividing line...if you leave classy like say trevor pryce you still get some love but what about ashley, walker, and quitterson and Jay? In my opinion they make perfect villians and give you someone fun to root against
DivineBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #89
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBronco View Post
see to me there is a dividing line...if you leave classy like say trevor pryce you still get some love but what about ashley, walker, and quitterson and Jay? In my opinion they make perfect villians and give you someone fun to root against
hmmmm... yah, I'm I wrong here or is this post a tad creepy?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 AM   #90
16slayer24
Solid Starter

you all that whine about the wine and cheese crowd seems you are at the games ya just watch and turn your head
16slayer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #91
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

I find it funny that some posters on here think that we are the only organization that doesn't go rah rah for every player that leaves us...sure there are a few guys that you truely respect, but come on...like we want all our players to go to another team and play themselves into the Hall of Fame...how many of us elite bronco fans were cheering for Sharpe when he went to the ratbirds and won himself a superbowl...or portis when he went to the skins...sure I love some of those guys...but I sure in the Hell will not root for a guy like Cutler, with his smug attitude...I had enough of that guy pouting on the sidelines, holding on to his shoulder pads, 15 yards away from any other team member...and for anyone to think he wasn't throwing a jab at the Denver fans with his dumba$$ comments is blinded by his amazingly strong arm!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #92
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Me , I was always happy for Shannon's success and thought Shanahan was a fool to let him go. I bet I'm not alone in the sentiment either.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #93
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Another instance of where Mike Shanahan the GM screws Mike Shanahan the coach: Let Shannon Sharpe leave for the ratbirds.

Only Shanny could get away with a moron move like that.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #94
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Me , I was always happy for Shannon's success and thought Shanahan was a fool to let him go. I bet I'm not alone in the sentiment either.
No Baja...that is not what I meant about Sharpe...I love the guy and always will...I sure wasn't rooting for him when he won that superbowl with the rats while steam rolling through us to get there...Sharpe has never said a bad thing about the Broncos or their fans...he has always stood strong for us...but for the posters on here that think we should respect and follow every former player with the hopes that they win...that is just stupid
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #95
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Oh.

I hope Cutler gets worms.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #96
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This thread is like a gayman's circle jerk.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 AM   #97
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

How does that work
Old 03-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #98
colonelbeef
Lets be friend

Elway is the new Jerry West

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
I just think it's funny how some of you come out like jilted lovers just trying to put down Shanahan or Cutler.

If you're this bad now, I can't imagine how it will be if/when they have success.
Yep. Going to be a harsh lesson in reality when Shanahan and Cutler put it together.

Don't worry though. We have Brady Quinn.
colonelbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #99
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Fixed it for you... hehehe...
Yeah, they don't care about da' bears but they love their pats!
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #100
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
Yeah, they don't care about da' bears but they love their pats!
Blue when the dragster gives you accolades it's time to check your reasoning.