The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Offseason Outlook Video - Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos Offseason Outlook Video

Good Evening OrangeMane.com and fellow Broncos Fans!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Broncos video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this other Broncos Forums...just to give a heads up

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Broncos football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

That little helmet is funny.

Not a bad report. Pouncey will never last to the 3rd round. And the very end is where you show your knowledege weakness. Don't mention Alphonso Smith as a solid contributer who is coming back next year. He didn't even crack the lineup last year. Also, McBath was good in limited action and on STs, but he's not our starting safety, so I also wouldn't mention him as a bright spot on the defense coming into this year.

Overall, not too bad though. Good luck, and don't get too discouraged by the onslaught that is about to come. I'm going to go hide under this table.

Last edited by bowtown; 03-18-2010 at 08:16 PM..
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

I like how he mentioned two 4-3 defenders as options for our defensive end position - really showed some solid knowledge there.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
That little helmet is funny.

Not a bad report. Pouncey will never last to the 3rd round. And the very end is where you show your knowledege weakness. Don't mention Alphonso Smith as a solid contributer who is coming back next year. He didn't even crack the lineup last year. Also, McBath was good in limited action and on STs, but he's not our starting safety, so I also wouldn't mention him as a bright spot on the defense coming into this year.

Overall, not too bad though. Good luck, and don't get too discouraged by the onslaught that is about to come. I'm going to go hide under this table.
Thanks for the feedback homie! I had to mention Smith cause he was a person I was extremely high on last season... Same for McBath.. Don't worry...I'm getting my weight up to handle the onslaught
Old 03-18-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I like how he mentioned two 4-3 defenders as options for our defensive end position - really showed some solid knowledge there.
Thanks for the feeback Chief! I do believe Dunlap can play End in the 3-4... Graham I listed due to his ability to help coming off the edge.. as in an OLB.. Maybe Tyson Alualu from Cal may be a better fit..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Not a bad assessment. Although I'd rather see us take a guy like Mcclain in the 1st round at ILB. Losing Davis creates a big hole and our run defense was atrocious down the stretch.

In the 2nd round I hope we go interier oline. There should be one heck of player sitting there for us at #45...guys like Vlad Ducasse, Mitch Petrus, J.D. Walton or Matt Tennant.

Personally, I hope we keep Marshall. He's too big of a safety blanket to just give away. I think you're right though....if he goes, WR will be a big need and I'd love to get either Thomas or Benn if we get an xtra 1st round pick. I'm not sure we need another headache like Bryant.

I'm also not overlooking the fact that our RB's are average. I'm going to give Moreno another year...but, the kid showed zero speed last year and that hurt us. We need a speed back to compliment him. Someone who can pop it all the way. But, if we spend our 1 on Spiller...we're admitting Moreno is a bust.

Glad you're aboard...I look forward to chatting with ya'!

Vladimir Ducasse
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

I do believe you say "I do believe " too much.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

You deserve props for putting the effort into talking about a team you love, some things I may disagree with, but welcome and keep it up!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #9
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Good stuff....
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
anton
Solid Starter

You guys have great production values... very, very impressive. I noticed on your mock you use a lot of my videos (I run ProDraftParty) but the quality suffers after conversion.
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:13 AM   #11
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
You guys have great production values... very, very impressive. I noticed on your mock you use a lot of my videos (I run ProDraftParty) but the quality suffers after conversion.
Find a way to get it up - HD quality is the way to go...
Old 03-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #12
anton
Solid Starter

No, I'm talking about their video quality on their mock draft videos. Some of the highlights are low quality.
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:21 AM   #13
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

Quote:
No, I'm talking about their video quality on their mock draft videos. Some of the highlights are low quality.
I see.. in general though, the experience of watching a video of a certain prospect with low quality/high quality is night and day.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:06 AM   #14
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Not a bad assessment. Although I'd rather see us take a guy like Mcclain in the 1st round at ILB. Losing Davis creates a big hole and our run defense was atrocious down the stretch.

In the 2nd round I hope we go interier oline. There should be one heck of player sitting there for us at #45...guys like Vlad Ducasse, Mitch Petrus, J.D. Walton or Matt Tennant.

Personally, I hope we keep Marshall. He's too big of a safety blanket to just give away. I think you're right though....if he goes, WR will be a big need and I'd love to get either Thomas or Benn if we get an xtra 1st round pick. I'm not sure we need another headache like Bryant.

I'm also not overlooking the fact that our RB's are average. I'm going to give Moreno another year...but, the kid showed zero speed last year and that hurt us. We need a speed back to compliment him. Someone who can pop it all the way. But, if we spend our 1 on Spiller...we're admitting Moreno is a bust.

Glad you're aboard...I look forward to chatting with ya'!

Vladimir Ducasse

Preciate the Feedback! McClain would be HUGE! I also would like to see you guys keep Marshall and team him up with Bryant and allow Royal to work the slot.. He still has a shot of staying.. I just don't see a team giving up a 1st for him, you know..

Moreno is more quick than fast and looked AWESOME in the preseason until he injured his knee.. don't think he was ever 100 percent after that
Old 03-19-2010, 03:08 AM   #15
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I do believe you say "I do believe " too much.
I do believe you're right! .. In all seriousness.. I noticed that too.. I have to find a happy balance.. I struggle with the h's and Ummm's .. So another thing is the repetition of certain phrases. Preciate that feedback!!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #16
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You deserve props for putting the effort into talking about a team you love, some things I may disagree with, but welcome and keep it up!
Thanks dude!! The effort and quality will continue to improve with each and every video!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:10 AM   #17
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVPlaya View Post
Good stuff....
Thanks Homie!
Old 03-19-2010, 03:12 AM   #18
EmDiggy
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment Chief! You do an AMAZING job with ProDraftParty! Most people just skim off the top but you have a lot of videos about a lot of prospects that are hard to find! Awesome work you do seriously..keep it up!

I agree with you with some of the quality.. I'm still trying to figure out how to get better video quality with the highlights that we use.

Any suggestions?