The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Slade
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default Mark the Hammer Coleman (UFC)

What a joke this guy was. The dude looked like an effing Grandpa. Reminded me of Arnold the governor now...yeah he was a stud 15 years ago, but not today. Must need money bad!
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Pretty crappy lineup for this one. The next two UFC's look pretty strong though, might actually make it out to the bar for those ones.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
Slade
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

The Marquart fight was a good one...wish it was 5 rounds though!
Old 02-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Exactly what I was thinking with Coleman... looked old and like he didn't belong. I like the guy and always wish him well, but his time has come and gone. Hopefully he made enough $$$ on this fight that he can turn in the gloves for a mic or something.

I also wonder if they were so closely monitoring his heart rate during training b/c they were afraid he was going to keel over
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
Slade
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I also wonder if they were so closely monitoring his heart rate during training b/c they were afraid he was going to keel over
Haha! Dana White said after the fight that Coleman is done. He looked way older than Randy, despite being a year younger.

Hershal Walker at 47 looked wayyyyyyyy better physically than both btw. Too bad he cant fight. If UFC was a bodybuilding competion, he would win.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Randy ****ing DOMINATED. Ya, coleman is old, and suuuuper slow, but randy looked like he did a couple years ago. He's such a beast!!!

P.s., did anyone watch the post fight interview? Tito ortiz walked by outside the ring and said something to Mark when rogan was interviewing, and mark straight up walked over to the edge of the cage, then said something to the effect of... **** you tito. Any ****ing time you douchebag. HOORAY for ppv hahahaha.

And ps that nate marquardt fight was the exact opposite of what I thought was going to happen. I mean, i KNOW chael sonnen's a badass, but he put the hammer down, and nate just got gassed.

Serra kickin ass was pretty cool to see... I actually met him a couple years ago at a ring of fire event at the Fairgrounds Event Center in Castle rock. I was in the bathroom, just got done washing my hands, and in he walks. He stopped talking on his cell phone just to shake my hand, VERY cool guy. SHORT AS ****, like, 5-5 or something. But, a lot different than I was expecting.

One more thing, did anyone catch that last fight? With the youngest gracie kid? LOSER. No cardio, horrible standup, pitiful ground game...that was such a weak ass fight haha
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Just like Tito, intentionally try to set up some "grudge" with a has been he can beat in an over hyped lame ass revenge match, what was Ken Shamrock not let out of the rest home for the night?
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

hahah
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote