The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 10,996

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default OT: COD MW2 multiplayer thread

Is anyone else here addicted to MW2 online?
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
garandman
Seasoned Veteran
 
Your in my sights!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Is anyone else here addicted to MW2 online?
Yes, ready fir some new maps though, u using ps3 or xbox?
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

yup, me too. Also ready for some new maps

on the ps3
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 831

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

i pwn in any call of duty game
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 10,996

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Using pc obviously.

I am definitely ready for some new maps.

I find I hate playing skidrow and I am not a fan of rundown. I have yet to play rust, so I don't know about that one.

I like derail but I suck at it, all the other maps I can get decent KDRs on though.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
CSU Husker
Seasoned Veteran
 
CSU Husker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 467
Default

Love it. Maxed out at level 70 tho and dont know if I want to prestige or not. Will probably play more when new maps come out, really tired of Karachi and Skidrow. Rust rarely comes up, but it is a fun map.
CSU Husker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

I hate wasteland. Worst. map. ever.

Rust is really tiny glydenlove, it's basically a square map built around an oil rig in the middle of a desert...kind of fun once or twice, but it's more of a novelty imo.

LOVE terminal.

Husker, I was the same way as you for a while, then I finally decided to prestige. basically, you it allows you to unlock some additional titles and emblems, and you get an extra create a class slot. I THINK, every other time you prestige after that you get another custom class slot. So, you get one on the 1st,3rd,5th, 7th, and 9th, for a total of 10 class slots.

There's no way in hell I'm doin that though haha. It's worth it to prestige once, simply because of the slot and different emblems.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 10,996

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia View Post
I hate wasteland. Worst. map. ever.

Rust is really tiny glydenlove, it's basically a square map built around an oil rig in the middle of a desert...kind of fun once or twice, but it's more of a novelty imo.

LOVE terminal.

Husker, I was the same way as you for a while, then I finally decided to prestige. basically, you it allows you to unlock some additional titles and emblems, and you get an extra create a class slot. I THINK, every other time you prestige after that you get another custom class slot. So, you get one on the 1st,3rd,5th, 7th, and 9th, for a total of 10 class slots.

There's no way in hell I'm doin that though haha. It's worth it to prestige once, simply because of the slot and different emblems.
I am really struggling to love terminal, it is just not well suited to what I do.

I like favela, karachi and invasion because you can just run around like crazy with akimbo and pound face.

I usually get my best KDRs on wasteland but it is a really boring map.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #9
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

hahahaa which weapon are you usin akimbo? Have you gotten a tactical knife on any of your handguns yet? (essential for running and raping fools)

LOVE favela.

The first few times I played wasteland, I loved it. BUT, now, it seems like every room i get into has nothing but 8th prestige ****ers that quickscope snipe, and on THAT level, if you're playing on a ****ty team, it's over before it started

is the pc version the same as the console versions? I mean, all the same weapons and what not?
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #10
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

Dudes, MW2 is hamburger. You gotta wait for the filet:

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #11
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

ho-ly- ****- balls.

I think i just creamed in my pants a little.

WOW i never even played the first one....that looks ****ing incredible. Was that multiplayer or campaign mode?
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #12
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia View Post
ho-ly- ****- balls.

I think i just creamed in my pants a little.

WOW i never even played the first one....that looks ****ing incredible. Was that multiplayer or campaign mode?
Pretty sure that was Multi-player. Campaign is very Dirty-Dozen style. This right here is another good clip:

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #13
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Does anyone else play this game with their kids?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:43 PM   #14
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Pretty sure that was Multi-player. Campaign is very Dirty-Dozen style. This right here is another good clip:

dude.

This game will be mine.

NICE FIND!
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #15
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Does anyone else play this game with their kids?
no kids here, BUT, i hear dad's with their kids a lot on there...usually have to mute them out but they're on there!
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #16
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia View Post
no kids here, BUT, i hear dad's with their kids a lot on there...usually have to mute them out but they're on there!
I won't let him play live yet. He is 5 and I don't want him involved with that. He get's upset sometimes when we kill him which I'm trying to teach him that isn't right. To be fair when he plays against his uncle and me, he always gets a stacked profile and we start out at 1. He can hold his own that way. Part of me thinks I'm doing wrong because of the violence of the game but I keep telling him over and over this is a game and not real life and like I said I'm also trying to teach him to be a good sport about losing while playing a game.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,003

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I won't let him play live yet. He is 5 and I don't want him involved with that. He get's upset sometimes when we kill him which I'm trying to teach him that isn't right. To be fair when he plays against his uncle and me, he always gets a stacked profile and we start out at 1. He can hold his own that way. Part of me thinks I'm doing wrong because of the violence of the game but I keep telling him over and over this is a game and not real life and like I said I'm also trying to teach him to be a good sport about losing while playing a game.
Probly a good idea not to let him plaoy live yet...bunch of pepole on there talkin **** (myself include ) with all kinds of bad language...

As far as the violence goes, I dunno man. That's the huge debate. Obviously, there are COUNTLESS examples of people playing video games from a young age without ill effectrs... I'm not an expert, but IMO I don't see anything wrong with videogames. As long as your makin the distinction, AND, as long as he doesn't turn into an introvert, I think you're ok.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,658

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia View Post
Probly a good idea not to let him plaoy live yet...bunch of pepole on there talkin **** (myself include ) with all kinds of bad language...

As far as the violence goes, I dunno man. That's the huge debate. Obviously, there are COUNTLESS examples of people playing video games from a young age without ill effectrs... I'm not an expert, but IMO I don't see anything wrong with videogames. As long as your makin the distinction, AND, as long as he doesn't turn into an introvert, I think you're ok.
I hope so. Don't get me wrong we play lego games and other kid games he just gets a kick out of playing with my friends and I.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #19
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 7,833

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Dudes, MW2 is hamburger. You gotta wait for the filet:

I will agree with this statement. Play MW2 for the single player. The multiplayer is a crock of **** on PC... and I don't know how anyone chooses FPS on a console over a PC unless they're playing GoldenEye or Perfect Dark back in the day.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer
 
21’s No Champ

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,087

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default

The only map I absolutely can't stand is Karachi. I get destroyed on that map every time for some reason.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:37 AM   #21
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer
 
21’s No Champ

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,087

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Iand I don't know how anyone chooses FPS on a console over a PC unless they're playing GoldenEye or Perfect Dark back in the day.
Because my couch is more comfortable than my office chair and my TV is bigger than my monitor.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #22
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,017
Default

Xbox
Gamertag: emusnoc
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #23
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Dudes, MW2 is hamburger. You gotta wait for the filet
If you are going to wait, you might as well wait for Battlefield 3 (PC Exclusive)
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:16 AM   #24
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer
 
i4jelway7's Avatar
 
Thread Killer

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,189

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

yeah and I admit I'm a title whore... getting ready 2 start round 3 of prestige on mw2... m4a1 master III, working on the tar now, 2500 kills w/ 453 headshots.. I need to get to 1000 to get master III w/ the tar

ps3 mw2 gamers add me

Psn= royalee_fuct


just a side note I've played some free for alls on mw2 w/ Jack Elway, he is on my friends list, he is pretty good too

Last edited by i4jelway7; 02-06-2010 at 05:23 AM..
i4jelway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:52 AM   #25
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,707

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

we had a thread like this in off topic going for awhile
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Denver Broncos