The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
pokenation
Rookie

whatever.....

Default For those who wish to b**** about Mcdaniels.

for all of those who wish to highjack everythread and turn it into a "how mcdaniels ****ed our team", could you just start your own thread and talk about it with each other?

there are a lot of people that come to this site to read about the team, players and/or organization. you really have made this site no fun. i know that im not the only person that has gotten interested in a thread just to see it go south, like all the other threads you highjack because you just can't let it go. yes, WE ALL KNOW that he has made mistakes. if you cant get passed them and discuss the issue or thread at hand, then please for the rest of us that were enjoying the thread, go start your own.

I do appreciate your opinions, but it just gets old. you know who you are, im not going to call you names or even name names. everbody has the right to give their opinions, but for the good of the board and the pure enjoyment of this sight, could you please start your own thread if you're just going to bring up what we already know and have already heard why you hate mcdaniels?

pokenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

We wasted the 14th pick in the draft on a short slow CB!!!!oneone!!!eleven!

ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

No 41 post rule yet?
JK, I agree 100%. Condemning a coach after his 1st year, when he matched his team's record from the previous year (which happened to be coached by a hall of famer) is something faid and redskins fans do.
You know who you are.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenation View Post
for all of those who wish to highjack everythread and turn it into a "how mcdaniels ****ed our team", could you just start your own thread and talk about it with each other?

there are a lot of people that come to this site to read about the team, players and/or organization. you really have made this site no fun. i know that im not the only person that has gotten interested in a thread just to see it go south, like all the other threads you highjack because you just can't let it go. yes, WE ALL KNOW that he has made mistakes. if you cant get passed them and discuss the issue or thread at hand, then please for the rest of us that were enjoying the thread, go start your own.

I do appreciate your opinions, but it just gets old. you know who you are, im not going to call you names or even name names. everbody has the right to give their opinions, but for the good of the board and the pure enjoyment of this sight, could you please start your own thread if you're just going to bring up what we already know and have already heard why you hate mcdaniels?

This sheet gets old and drags the site down as well. Best you can do is talk football and hope the 4 posters from the Hate side don't provoke the 4 Blind Homers into a fight which destroys the thread.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

this thread is useless without food....
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

You do know you could just ignore them right
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #7
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
No 41 post rule yet?
JK, I agree 100%. Condemning a coach after his 1st year, when he matched his team's record from the previous year (which happened to be coached by a hall of famer) is something faid and redskins fans do.
You know who you are.
it doesnt matter, im getting pretty sick of it and like i siad in another post, i just end up flying past teh same 5-6 members posts. but considering every single thread is hijacked it doesnt matter because the rest of the posts are responding to them, and you know those idiots love it.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
scttgrd
Just treading water

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Mashall

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
You do know you could just ignore them right
You need to stop making sense. I guess if they wanted a lovefest one could go over to Broncos Country.
scttgrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
it doesnt matter, im getting pretty sick of it and like i siad in another post, i just end up flying past teh same 5-6 members posts. but considering every single thread is hijacked it doesnt matter because the rest of the posts are responding to them, and you know those idiots love it.
Considering you are one of 5-6 members that continually fights with those 5-6 members in pretty much every thread you must be one of those idiots that love it.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Your right it is the same guys on BOTH sides of the argument that have dragged this place down.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenation View Post

Just out of curiosity... Did you really think this was going to do anything?
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave View Post
It gave us another thread to fight in.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #13
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Considering you are one of 5-6 members that continually fights with those 5-6 members in pretty much every thread you must be one of those idiots that love it.
i was one of those who felt the need to constantly argue over it. im over it though, its old and at this point those people are absolutely doing it for attention as much if not more than to state their arguments.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #14
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
It gave us another thread to fight in.

I'm hopping he was in on that joke before he posted this... but I doubt it.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

I'm just tired of people ****ting on the broncos despite the fact they weren't the losers everyone thought they would be. It's poor form as a fan and shows how spoiled we really are.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
pokenation
Rookie

whatever.....

Quote:
no not really, i know i could put them on ignore or roll past them.....and i dont need a love fest. im just sayin that WE ALL know what they are sayin, they dont have to keep bringing it up.

if ur going to just highjack a thread to state ur anger, then just start ur own thread thats all im sayin.
pokenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

I agree. Can we also toss in the guys who want to bash Cutler and Shanahan too? That group is just as annoying as the group that hates McD.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #18
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
I'm just tired of people ****ting on the broncos despite the fact they weren't the losers everyone thought they would be. It's poor form as a fan and shows how spoiled we really are.

What if they were worse than some of us thought they would be. I had us as a 9-7 or 10-6 team based on our division and the talent we had on the team despite the departures. We'd have been right there too if we'd have beaten the Raiders and Chiefs at home.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #19
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

I'm hopping he was in on that joke before he posted this... but I doubt it.
I was dying for another thread to discuss McD and all of his success and failures in but oddly this thread just doesn't feel right. Hopefully a OManer will have a child be born so I can toss my opinions in that thread and trash it instead. I think something like you know while in labor it would have been less painful for the mother if McD hadn't traded the 14th pick for Smith.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in McLA View Post
I agree. Can we also toss in the guys who want to bash Cutler and Shanahan too? That group is just as annoying as the group that hates McD.
no one here bashes shanahan, everyone is very grateful for what he did for the franchise but thought it was time for him to move on given the state of the entire TEAM.

cutler on the otherhand, well we are a 6 to him so he is free territory to bash all we want. we got the 2 first rounders from him so thats cool though.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
What if they were worse than some of us thought they would be. I had us as a 9-7 or 10-6 team based on our division and the talent we had on the team despite the departures. We'd have been right there too if we'd have beaten the Raiders and Chiefs at home.
Yes, but you don't feel compelled to remind us of that fifty times a day in every new thread.

That's the issue here, not dissent, but beating the same point to death.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #22
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
I'm just tired of the "Who is a real Bronco fan" and the "McDaniels doesn't know what it means to be a Bronco" crap. It's BS and unfortunately this type of crap is encouraged around here.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #23
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
then look forward to next year wehn the offense is more comfortable in the system and the defense has more/better players in it
Old 02-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #24
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
no one here bashes shanahan, everyone is very grateful for what he did for the franchise but thought it was time for him to move on given the state of the entire TEAM.

cutler on the otherhand, well we are a 6 to him so he is free territory to bash all we want. we got the 2 first rounders from him so thats cool though.
Your mom rated TheDave a 6 and me a 10.....oh burn...do you need some ice? FOR THAT BURN....
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #25
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
I'm just tired of the "Who is a real Bronco fan" and the "McDaniels doesn't know what it means to be a Bronco" crap. It's BS and unfortunately this type of crap is encouraged around here.
Look, I want my team to do well. I have seen from more than one poster hoping for broncos failure over the next couple years till mcd is forced out. That's where my beef lies.