The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
ksBRONCOfan
I love beer and Broncos!

YUM-O!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default OT: Any Excel gurus in here?

I'm sure there are special forums out there for this, but I'm too lazy to find one.

I've built myself a spreadsheet to keep track of tasks that come to me for troubleshooting our Quality Program. I log each call or email in a row on the spreadsheet. I put the date received and the status (amongst other info) for each task. I set up conditional formatting for open, closed. Basically, if "G2 = "Open" the row turns blue. If it = "Closed" it turns green.

I want to add a third condition so if it is "Open" 7 days passed the date received (A2) the row will turn Red. I'm having trouble with this formula and can only get it to work if "A2" is < TODAY.

Here is my current formula for this condition. Anyone have any ideas?

=(AND(EXACT($G2,"Open"), ($A2 < TODAY() ) ))
ksBRONCOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksBRONCOfan View Post
I'm sure there are special forums out there for this, but I'm too lazy to find one.

I've built myself a spreadsheet to keep track of tasks that come to me for troubleshooting our Quality Program. I log each call or email in a row on the spreadsheet. I put the date received and the status (amongst other info) for each task. I set up conditional formatting for open, closed. Basically, if "G2 = "Open" the row turns blue. If it = "Closed" it turns green.

I want to add a third condition so if it is "Open" 7 days passed the date received (A2) the row will turn Red. I'm having trouble with this formula and can only get it to work if "A2" is < TODAY.

Here is my current formula for this condition. Anyone have any ideas?

=(AND(EXACT($G2,"Open"), ($A2 < TODAY() ) ))

=(AND(EXACT($G2,"Open"), ($A2+7 < TODAY() ) ))
See bold above

Last edited by CEH; 02-02-2010 at 03:51 PM..
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
ksBRONCOfan
I love beer and Broncos!

YUM-O!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
See bold above
Good God was it that simple... I'm embarrassed.
ksBRONCOfan is offline   Reply With Quote