The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #501
Swedish Extrovert
President of the Universe

Formerly known as mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

"Over compensating? You're doing it the wrong way"
Swedish Extrovert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #502
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:28 AM   #503
bronclvr
Ring of Famer

She is faster than you! 8.39 @ 156

bronclvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #504
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #505
ksBRONCOfan
I love beer and Broncos!

YUM-O!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmar View Post
That's so awesome... I wish I would have done that with my daughters.
ksBRONCOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #506
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #507
Swedish Extrovert

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #508
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #509
Pontius Pirate
Tampons are for pussies

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #510
Swedish Extrovert

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Sarah Palin?

Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #511
bronco militia
Ring of Famer

THE GREATEST

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #512
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #513
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #514
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Old 06-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #515
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Old 06-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #516
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I don't know how to post a video but OMG what a stupid beeotch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...layer_embedded
Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #517
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post

The wee thing below the video gives you the imbed code. Just copy and paste.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #518
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #519
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post

hmm, well she is a celebrity of sorts from American Idol. Maybe she could date Tony Romo, as long as they don't reproduce because they would have the dumbest pretty kids ever. I kept hoping it was joke. Though ya know, here in England they might agree with the France not being a country.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #520
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:16 AM   #521
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

GO Bison Kick OU

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

I knew there was a magazine, but a gentlemens club too...wonder if Al Bundy has a reserved booth?
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:58 AM   #522
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Original ad:
LARGE CRIB WANTED
I need a large(tall) crib for my 9 month old. The crib I have right now is too small - he keeps climbing out! I need a crib that is too high for my baby to get out of it. Please respond with pictures. Contact Julia @ ********@verizon.net

From Me to ********@verizon.net:

Hey Julia,

I may have the perfect crib for you. It is a very large crib that has some features to prevent your baby from escaping. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mike

From Julia ******** to Me:

How big is it? Do you have any pictures of it?

From Me to Julia ********:

Julia,

It is very large. As I said, it has modifications to prevent escape. The entire top perimeter of the crib has been reinforced with a metal frame that is connected to a car battery. When someone tries to escape the crib, they will be given a gentile electric shock, which will discourage them from attempting to climb out of the crib again. The price includes a 12 volt car battery, but a higher-voltage battery can always be purchased, depending on how fat your child is. Here is a picture of the setup:

I am currently using the crib for one of my friends who happens to be a midget. He tends to frequently get drunk and violent, so we put him in this crib when he starts getting belligerent. The battery works great for keeping him in, so I am assuming it will work great for your child. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because the midget was recently arrested for arson, so he won't be around for a while.

I have something else that you may be interested in as well. Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of your baby crying? With this clever device, you won't even have to get out of bed to calm your baby.

It is a little mobile that I invented called "The Lullibinator." Simply hang it above the crib, and the microphone will detect when the baby is crying. If the crying reaches a certain decibel level, the box will spray a calming mist of pepper spray into the crib. It trains your baby not to cry in no time! It worked great on the midget when he started yelling. It comes with 2% CS pepper spray, which is practically harmless. It can be upgraded to bear mace if your child continues to cry. I have decorated the Lullibinator with friendly smiley faces to comfort your baby.

I am asking $50 for the Lullibinator, and $250 for the crib/battery combo. Let me know if you want to set up a time to stop by and check this stuff out.

Thanks,

Mike

Oh my god

Please tell me you're kidding. You're kidding, right?

Julia,

Why would I be kidding? I thought $250 was more than reasonable. I got a lot of use out of these things before social services took my kid away. I still do whenever the midget comes over.

Mike

I...don't know what to say to you. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. How dare you ever think that I would use this for my child. Don't you ever e-mail me again, you scumbag.

Julia,

I've been called some harsh things for my haggling tactics, but you seem to have been very offended by the price I have offered. I am sorry; I had no intention of offending you. I will drop the total price to $200 for everything, and I'll even throw this in for free:

Now you won't have to get up to give your baby a bottle when he is thirsty. This handy crib-bottle will allow your baby to quench his thirst any time he wants. It doesn't have to necessarily be filled with tequila (like I said, this crib was set up for a midget). It can easily be filled with Gatorade, breast milk, or whatever else your baby prefers. Throw in a can of food and the baby can practically live on his own!

Please let me know when you are going to pick this stuff up. I am going to Atlantic City for the weekend, so I need you to get it before I leave.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 06-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #523
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Original ad:
Free Graphic Design Needed
I need someone who wants to do some graphic design work to design an ad for my business in the local newspaper. Would look great for your portfolio. Email me if you can help. Thanks

From Me to *********@*********.org:

Hey there,

I am just starting my career as a graphic designer and have helped design several ads featured in various magazines. I would be happy to help you with your ad. Can you tell me what you had in mind?

Thanks,

Mike

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Hi Mike! I own a new hair salon for men called Sporty's Haircuts. The ad will be 2 inches by 4 inches and featured in the local newspaper. We don't have a logo or slogan. The ad simply needs to say the name of the business, and our address and phone number:

124 South ****** Ave
(***)-***-****

It needs to be attention-grabbing and also include a graphic related to haircuts. I don't have any images so you will have to design them. Please don't have anything boring (i.e. a graphic of scissors.)

Thank you so much for your help!

Lucy

From Me to Lucy *******:

Sounds good, Lucy. I'll get back to you within a day with the proposed ad for your review.

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Great. Thank you Mike!

From Me to Lucy *******:

Lucy,

I have attached the first draft of the ad. Please let me know what you think.

Mike

Attachment:

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Mike, I don't completely understand the ad. Could you please explain what you were going for with that graphic?

From Me to Lucy *******:

Lucy,

It is a man admiring his new haircut while a woman is crouching down to clean up the hair clippings on the floor below him.

Mike

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Oh. That’s not what think when I look at it. It looks very suggestive to me. Why is "downtown" and "service" in quotes?

From Me to Lucy *******:

How is that suggestive? The only thing it suggests to me is that I will be getting a very admirable haircut and quality service. The fact that the woman is already cleaning up the hair clippings while the man is still in the chair suggests that your store is quick, efficient, and clean.

Downtown is in quotes because it is short for Downtown *******, and I put "Service" in quotes to suggest that you will be getting much "more" than a haircut, such as helpful employees, great deals, and friendly smiles. If you do not offer great deals or friendly smiles, then I apologize for the mistake and will remove the quotes from around "Service." Otherwise, I don't understand what your problem is with the ad.

Mike

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Cut the BS, Mike. You know exactly what you did. Are you going to keep wasting my time or design the real ad?

From Me to Lucy *******:

Lucy, can you please explain why you are unhappy with the ad? I can't make changes if you are being so vague about everything. Would you like me to have the woman holding scissors and a hair comb?

Mike

From Lucy ******* to Me:

Leave me alone.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:10 AM   #524
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Lenny's acid trip

Original ad:
Do not Use Lenny the Mechanic:
He has an ad on here for car repairs and I asked him to fix my blown head gasket. He showed up to my house, broke a bunch of parts and left. He has been avoiding me ever since. DO NOT USE THIS GUY.
Lenny, if you are reading this, you owe me an explanation.

From Me to ***************@***********.org:

Hey,

My apologies for bailing on your car. I know I have been hard to contact; I lost my phone and had to get a new e-mail address. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

Lenny

From **********@gmail.com to Me:

You could start by explaining yourself...

From Me to **********@gmail.com:

Well, I was pretty baked when I showed up, and I had just eaten a bag of shrooms and taken three hits of acid. I thought I would be able to fix your car before the shrooms and acid kicked in, but I was wrong. While I was disconnecting the sensors, I started tripping pretty hard. At one point it looked like the intake manifold was laughing at me. I freaked out and bashed it with a socket wrench, and then ran back to my car and got the hell out of there. I'm not sure what happened after that. The next thing I remember is waking up naked in a church confessional booth two days later. When I got back to my house, the State Police were there and told me they found my car abandoned in a car wash about 50 miles away. Needless to say, it has been a crazy weekend for me. That is why I was unable to fix your car.

Uh...not sure what to take from all that. You deemed it a good idea to take drugs before working on my car because...why?

Honestly I forgot I had to work on your car. I remembered after I took the shrooms and acid. Once I get my car back from the police, I should be able to come over and finish working on your car. Oh by the way, sorry about the dump I took on your lawn. I was too embarrassed to go inside and ask to use the bathroom because it would have been obvious that I was tripping.

Unbelievable. I don't want you to do any more work on my car. I do want you to pay for the damage you did to my car. If you don't, I will take you to small claims court.

Whoa man, why are you being such a dick? Not cool. If anything, you should be paying me. I seriously ****ed up my hand when I hit your intake manifold with the wrench. It feels like I fractured it. I don't have any health insurance, and seeing as I got injured under your employment, I think you are obligated to pay for my medical bills.

Not a chance in hell. I think all those drugs you took fried your brain - you're ****ed in the head if you think any of this is acceptable. If you don't pay the damages, we are going to have a problem.

I have another eighth of shrooms I can give you...will that cover it?

I'll take that as a yes?
Old 06-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #525
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Hot tub repairman

Original ad:
We are in need of someone who can fix our hot tub. If you know what you are doing, it is probably a fairly easy fix. The hot tub is about 11 years old and has a cracked pipe and a broken pipe. Also, some of the jets are not working (may be related to the pipe). We will pay for the parts. Please respond with an estimate for the cost of labor.

From Me to ********@**********.org:

Hello,

I am a certified hot tub repair technician and would be happy to help fix your hot tub. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone.

Thanks,

Mike

From Ellen ****** to Me:

Mike,

How much will you charge to fix it?

Ellen

From Me to Ellen ******:

Helen,

It seems like a simple fix, but it will be time consuming. I could charge you money, but I am more interested in barter, if you are willing to hear me out.

Mike

From Ellen ****** to Me:

Mike,

What are you looking to barter?

ELLEN

From Me to Ellen ******:

Helen,

All I want in return for fixing your hot tub is to let me use it occasionally when I am on a date.

I find it much easier to get chicks from the bar to come back to my place if I tell them I have a hot tub. The problem is, I live in a basement apartment and do not have a hot tub. Hot tubs are great for getting chicks drunk; something about drinking in a hot tub makes them get completely ****faced without even knowing it. I don't know the science behind it, but it is a proven fact that b****es get more drunk in a hot tub. Before you know it, these chicks are passed out drunk and ready to ****.

Don't worry, I won't need to use your house or anything when I get my **** on; I usually just bang them in the back of my truck and drop them off at a McDonalds.

So basically, in return for fixing your hot tub, all I ask is that you let me use it for 2-3 hours about four or five times a week.

Please let me know if this sounds fair to you.

Mike

From Ellen ****** to Me:

Absolutely not. Are you joking?

ELLEN

From Me to Ellen ******:

Helen,

Why not? I promise I won't pee in the hot tub. If I accidentally do, I promise I will add extra chlorine to balance out the urine levels. I won't **** in your hot tub either. If I have to take a ****, I'll do it in your bushes. **** makes for great fertilizer.

Please help me out here. I can't use the old hot tub I used to go to because I was informed that I would be arrested if I stepped foot on that property again. I assure you I will have your hot tub running like new once I fix it.

Mike

From Ellen ****** to Me:

The concern of you pissing in my hot tub didnt even cross my mind, but I'm just going to add that to the list of reasons why I am against this. Most importantly - I will not let some creep bring women back to my house to rape them in my hot tub!

From Me to Ellen ******:

Whoa there, who said anything about rape? This is purely consensual.

From Ellen ****** to Me:

You said you wait until they pass out to have sex with them!

From Me to Ellen ******:

In the state of Pennsylvania, the law states that if you can get the girl back to a hot tub, it is considered to be sexual consent.

Look Helen, I'm just trying to fix your hot tub. Not get a lecture on ethics. Do you want your hot tub fixed or not?

Mike

From Ellen ****** to Me:

Not by you, you creep! and my name is ELLEN not Helen, you ****!

From Me to Ellen ******:

My apologies, Ellen. I assumed you had made a typo when writing out your name. Now how about answering my question?

From Ellen ****** to Me:

Go **** yourself, loser.