The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,014
Default Who replaces Turner & Dennison?

Anyone have any insight as to who we will be looking at tho replace these two?

If rumors are true and Bowlen requested that both Turner & Dennison be retained last year, I suppose that means McD had his eye on a few other candidates.

Were there any rumors who might of coached these positions from last year?
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,775

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

I would guess a RB coach from the SEC and an O-line coach from the Big 10. I have no idea who though.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
Pseudofool
Cynic at Large
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Kingdom of Solipsism
Posts: 2,901

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Me?
Default

Lane Kiffin?
Pseudofool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Maybe some coaches from his dad's highschool team in Ohio.
That will be my guess...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #5
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,014
Default

This list is a little over a year old so it might be outdated but here are some names for RB...

Cale Gundy, Oklahoma, As a former Sooners quarterback, Gundy has done pretty well for himself. Entering his 10th year at OU, Gundy has coached a Heisman finalist (Adrian Peterson, 1,925 yards in 2004) and won a national championship in which undersized Quentin Griffin helped OU. Two years later, Griffin ran for 1,884 yards. The next sensations are sophomore DeMarco Murray, who ran for 764 yards and 13 touchdowns as a freshman, and junior Chris Brown (611 yards). How do they do it? Ball security is one reason. In 2001, OU backs didn't fumble after the third game. They didn't lose a fumble in 2002. In 2003, they lost only two fumbles. Gundy has helped produce a 1,000-yard rusher four years in a row. Not bad resume fodder.

Eddie Gran, Auburn: We'll see how Gran does with Auburn switching to a spread offense but somehow we sense he'll succeed. In the Tigers' old hammerin' ground game, Gran produced all-SEC backs Carnell Williams, Kenny Irons, Rudi Johnson and Ronnie Brown.

Fred Jackson, Michigan: The only Lloyd Carr assistant retained by Rich Rodriguez -- technically Jackson was rehired a day after being fired -- the 17-year veteran at Michigan has coached five all-Big Ten running backs and success should continue. Rodriguez ran a power running game out of his spread option at West Virginia.

Todd McNair, USC: In McNair's second season, Reggie Bush won the Heisman. That same year (2004) LenDale White helped form the first pair of 1,000-yard USC rushers in a season. USC began the 2007 season with one of the deepest stable of tailbacks ever.

Andre Powell, Clemson: Tommy Bowden knew what he was doing when he hired Powell in 2007. The veteran assistant had coached future NFL backs Tiki Barber, Thomas Jones and Willie Parker. When he got to Clemson, he inherited C.J. Spiller and James Davis.

John Settle, Wisconsin: Do Wisconsin running backs make the coach or do the coaches make the running backs? Along with his position coach, P.J. Hill goes into this third year in Wisconsin. With almost 2,800 yards in two seasons, Hill is the next great Badgers runner.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/10862359
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #6
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,082
Default

The Denver Post indicated this morning that Josh's brother, Ben, would get strong consideration for the running backs coach position.

http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_14184384
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #7
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,014
Default

Same as Above but for OLine...

Pat Ruel, USC: Some guys just aren't meant to be head coaches.
Some guys are meant to coach at eight colleges.
And for four NFL teams.
Some guys play for Miami.
Way before it was a dynasty.
Some guys are meant to sleep in tents during training camp.
That's why not all guys can be Pat Ruel.
There's only one, and as the 57-year-old gets ready to start his fourth season at USC, we should all be jealous. His offensive lines are annually NFL Draft choices in waiting. His recruiting abilities stretch far beyond his position. The guy can't help it. Everyone he meets turns into a friend and everything he touches turns to ... well, there is a reason his given name is Golden Pat Ruel.
Or, the more informal: Golden Ruel.
It's an old family name. In college football, it's a household name. Three years ago, Pete Carroll needed an offensive line coach. Not surprisingly, he settled on Ruel. USC would seem like a no-brainer for a career assistant, but Ruel was building quite a resume in the NFL. Carroll had to lure Ruel away from the New York Giants.
Carroll worked all the angles. The two had been assistants together at Arkansas in 1977. USC's coach used picturesque Manhattan Beach to his advantage, taking his recruit to lunch there on a sun-splashed day.
"Pete's like a beautiful woman," Ruel said after taking the job. "The closer you get, you better look out. He is very charismatic. He can smile and make you feel like a million dollars."
In his first year at USC (2005) all five USC offensive linemen got at least an honorable mention on the all-conference teams. Actually, they achieved quite a bit more. Center Ryan Kalil was All-Pac-10. Left guard Deuce Lutui and left tackle Sam Baker were All-Americans. Right guard Fred Matua was drafted by Detroit in 2006. Lutui and right tackle Winston Justice eventually become second-round choices in 2006.
Baker went on to become the third Trojan to become a three-time, first-team All-American in consecutive years. Kalil was an All-American in 2007 and became a Rimington Trophy finalist.
Recently, rivals.com named Ruel one of the best 25 recruiters in the country.
He played for Fran Curci in the 1970s at Miami. That's UM four coaches before Howard Schnellenberger. His longest stay came at Kansas (1988-96). During that first summer in Lawrence, the staff slept in tents near the practice fields as a show of solidarity. The Jayhawks had to stay together. There weren't very many of them -- 50 or so on scholarship.
Kansas went from 1-10 in 1988 to 10-2 in 1995, finishing in the top 10.
The wanderlust started at an early age. Dad (Pat II) was an FBI agent. Young Pat, then 8, didn't know that until he discovered a cache of dad's weapons underneath a floorboard in the family car. The family moved and moved and moved as dad worked counter-espionage in North Carolina, interstate commerce in Texas, organized crime in Chicago.
The son would follow dad's inherent support of local moving companies. Ruel is ready to begin his 35th year as an assistant. USC is his 12th stop. You might say everything is Golden.
"What it did is cause me to have a sense of adventure," said Pat, the coach. "I was never intimidated by a new environment or new places."

Mike Markuson, Ole Miss: In all 15 seasons Houston Nutt has been a head coach, Markuson has been his offensive line coach. Markuson comes to Oxford on a roll. Arkansas led the SEC in rushing four of the past five seasons. Center Jonathan Luigs won the Rimington Trophy last season, clearing the way for some guy named Darren McFadden.

Mac McWhorter, Texas: There are two Mac(k) daddies at Texas. In 2005, McWhorter's offensive line was the foundation for the unit that produced the most points in a season (652) and a Texas-record 6,657 yards. In 2006, the line consisted of an All-American Justin Blalock and three All-Big 12 performers (Blalock, Lyle Sendlein, Kasey Studdard). Tackle Adam Ulatoski was a freshman All-American. Last season, three freshmen had to play significant minutes but Texas still finished in the top 20 in total offense, rushing and scoring.

Hugh Nall, Auburn: A revered name in the SEC and around the nation. Nall has coached 10 NFL offensive linemen. His legacy includes two-time All-American Marcus McNeill, who in 2006 became the first rookie offensive lineman to make the Pro Bowl in 16 years. Tommy Tuberville wouldn't have completely changed his offense (to the spread) in 2008 if he didn't trust Nall. The pair go back to 1995 at Ole Miss.

Todd Spencer, Georgia Tech There's a reason Navy won all those rushing titles -- and games. Spencer followed coach Paul Johnson to Georgia Tech after Navy was the nation's top rushing team in three of the past five seasons. All the other guys you see here get to coach All-American talent. Spencer's guys at Navy were undersized and not about to head to the NFL. That all changes at Tech, where Spencer is teaching ACC talent how to block for the triple option.

Rick Trickett, Florida State: The former Marine corporal in the Vietnam War at times seems like he's still in battle. Language: Salty. Mercy? None. At West Virginia, his guys were up 6 a.m. in the offseason, just because. Before 2007, 21 of his players had gone to the NFL. While at West Virginia, he helped raise the Mountaineers to national power status with quick, agile offensive linemen. The next challenge is to get the Florida State offense moving in his second year in Tallahassee.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/10874173
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #8
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene View Post
The Denver Post indicated this morning that Josh's brother, Ben, would get strong consideration for the running backs coach position.

http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_14184384
Eh...Really?

Last edited by TheDave; 01-14-2010 at 08:08 AM..
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #9
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave View Post
Eh...Really?
Yep. He had some type of assistant title this year. Hell, Shanahan hired his son as offensive coordinator. There really are kind of slim pickings for position coaches with NFL experience unless you are willing to give them a promotion from their existing teams. I think we need to look at position coaches in places where coaches and/or coordinators have been fired.
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 AM   #10
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,014
Default

Well if that's the case then here is his resume... FWIW.

Ben McDaniels

Coaching Assistant

Ben McDaniels enters his first season as a coaching assistant for the Denver Broncos in 2009. He was named to that position on Jan. 21, 2009, after spending three years coaching at the high school level in Ohio and working for two seasons as a graduate assistant at the University of Minnesota.

McDaniels spent the previous three years coaching high school football in Ohio, instructing quarterbacks for Massillon Jackson High School (Massillon, Ohio) in 2008 after a two-year stint coaching that position at Canton McKinley Senior High School (Canton, Ohio) from 2006-07. He began his coaching career in 2003 as a wide receivers coach at Warren Harding High School (Warren, Ohio) before coaching as a graduate assistant at Minnesota for two years from 2004-05.

At Massillon Jackson High School in 2008, McDaniels coached quarterbacks and assisted with play calling and opponent scouting. He spent 2006-07 as a quarterbacks coach at Canton McKinley, helping the school post a 12-2 record and advance to the state semifinals in 2006.

McDaniels worked for the University of Minnesota as a graduate assistant under Head Coach Glen Mason from 2004-05. The Golden Gophers posted a 7-5 record and earned a berth in the Music City Bowl during each of those two seasons with McDaniels working with the wide receivers in 2004 and the defensive backs in 2005.

While at Minnesota in 2005, McDaniels was part of its team that recaptured the "Little Brown Jug" with a victory over the University of Michigan. The last-second road win marked the Golden Gophers' first victory against Michigan since 1986 in one of college football's oldest rivalries.

McDaniels was a quarterback at Kent State University under Head Coach Dean Pees from 1999-2001 after playing for Canton McKinley, which he led to a 37-3 record and two state championships during his three years as a starter. He set school career and single-season records for passing yardage and touchdowns while helping it earn a No. 1 national ranking from USA Today in 1997.
His father, Thom McDaniels, coached him for two years (1996-97) in high school and established himself as one of the state's most celebrated coaches during his 16-year career (1982-97) as Canton McKinley's head coach. McDaniels also coached under his father in 2008 when he was Massillon Jackson High School's head coach and in 2003 when he was Warren Harding High School's head coach.

The younger brother of Broncos Head Coach Josh McDaniels, Ben McDaniels received a bachelor's degree in sport management from Kent State and a master's degree in sport management from Minnesota. He was born on June 6, 1980, in Barberton, Ohio.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #11
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave View Post
Well if that's the case then here is his resume... FWIW.

Ben McDaniels

Coaching Assistant

Ben McDaniels enters his first season as a coaching assistant for the Denver Broncos in 2009. He was named to that position on Jan. 21, 2009, after spending three years coaching at the high school level in Ohio and working for two seasons as a graduate assistant at the University of Minnesota.

McDaniels spent the previous three years coaching high school football in Ohio, instructing quarterbacks for Massillon Jackson High School (Massillon, Ohio) in 2008 after a two-year stint coaching that position at Canton McKinley Senior High School (Canton, Ohio) from 2006-07. He began his coaching career in 2003 as a wide receivers coach at Warren Harding High School (Warren, Ohio) before coaching as a graduate assistant at Minnesota for two years from 2004-05.

At Massillon Jackson High School in 2008, McDaniels coached quarterbacks and assisted with play calling and opponent scouting. He spent 2006-07 as a quarterbacks coach at Canton McKinley, helping the school post a 12-2 record and advance to the state semifinals in 2006.

McDaniels worked for the University of Minnesota as a graduate assistant under Head Coach Glen Mason from 2004-05. The Golden Gophers posted a 7-5 record and earned a berth in the Music City Bowl during each of those two seasons with McDaniels working with the wide receivers in 2004 and the defensive backs in 2005.

While at Minnesota in 2005, McDaniels was part of its team that recaptured the "Little Brown Jug" with a victory over the University of Michigan. The last-second road win marked the Golden Gophers' first victory against Michigan since 1986 in one of college football's oldest rivalries.

McDaniels was a quarterback at Kent State University under Head Coach Dean Pees from 1999-2001 after playing for Canton McKinley, which he led to a 37-3 record and two state championships during his three years as a starter. He set school career and single-season records for passing yardage and touchdowns while helping it earn a No. 1 national ranking from USA Today in 1997.
His father, Thom McDaniels, coached him for two years (1996-97) in high school and established himself as one of the state's most celebrated coaches during his 16-year career (1982-97) as Canton McKinley's head coach. McDaniels also coached under his father in 2008 when he was Massillon Jackson High School's head coach and in 2003 when he was Warren Harding High School's head coach.

The younger brother of Broncos Head Coach Josh McDaniels, Ben McDaniels received a bachelor's degree in sport management from Kent State and a master's degree in sport management from Minnesota. He was born on June 6, 1980, in Barberton, Ohio.


Yup, that's the kind of coaching the Broncos once considered one of the best franchises in all sports need right now.
Let's get rid of quality players and replace them with scrubs.
Allow our fine staff and highly regarded coaching staff to leave, and replace them with a high-school coach.

Beautiful!

Do I hear the Mcdaniels supporters call me a hater yet for not approving a high school coach to join the Broncos?
Do I hear the McD supporters already justifying why a HS coach is a great thing?
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
PRBronco
Ring of Famer
 
PRBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vathquezth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post


Yup, that's the kind of coaching the Broncos once considered one of the best franchises in all sports need right now.
Let's get rid of quality players and replace them with scrubs.
Allow our fine staff and highly regarded coaching staff to leave, and replace them with a high-school coach.

Beautiful!

Do I hear the Mcdaniels supporters call me a hater yet for not approving a high school coach to join the Broncos?
Do I hear the McD supporters already justifying why a HS coach is a great thing?
You hear a Broncos fan wishing you wouldn't ruin a perfectly good thread with this anti-McD bull****.
PRBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,814
Default

wow.

29.

Now we have a high school coaching staff plus nepotism.

Last edited by watermock; 01-14-2010 at 08:33 AM..
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #14
Grover
Rookie
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 92
Default

Until the hiring actually happens, it's just one reporters idea of what McDaniels is thinking. I'm willing to stay calm and hope McDaniels makes a wise decision on these two replacements. I'm fairly happy with his other coaching choices.
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
wow.

29.

Now we have a high school coaching staff plus nepotism.
How did Kyle Shanahan do?
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #16
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

The USC guys sound pretty good. I think McD should go after the Iowa line coach. That guy has been turning out linemen to the NFL for years.
http://www.hawkeyesports.com/sports/...n_reese00.html
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #17
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 13,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha! Josh's brother.

Called it. Can't wait until he brings his Ohio High School resume and knocks our HB's socks off.

This is pathetic.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #18
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene View Post
The Denver Post indicated this morning that Josh's brother, Ben, would get strong consideration for the running backs coach position.

http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_14184384
Big mistake, nepotism. That dude does not have the seasoning.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #19
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 13,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Ah, nothing undermines respect like this move right here. The players are going to think this is a joke. The kid has not had a significant impact, anywhere he has gone.

He was a average college football player, at an unknown univeristy in Ohio. He was a GA for two years at Minnesota, and while he was there "when they won the little brown jug", his coaching probably had nothing to do with it. GA's run the scout squad. They hold up play cards and the offensive or defensive units do whatever it says. There really isn't any coaching going on there.

So the primary coahing experience he's feeding off of is what he's done with little teenagers, 15-17 years of age and now that's supposed to translate to coaching some of the better athletes in the world?

This has got to be a complete joke. Wait for it to become official but this should be listed on the timeline for firejoshmcdanielsnow.com. What a joke.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #20
PRBronco
Ring of Famer
 
PRBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Vathquezth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Ah, nothing undermines respect like this move right here. The players are going to think this is a joke. The kid has not had a significant impact, anywhere he has gone.

He was a average college football player, at an unknown univeristy in Ohio. He was a GA for two years at Minnesota, and while he was there "when they won the little brown jug", his coaching probably had nothing to do with it. GA's run the scout squad. They hold up play cards and the offensive or defensive units do whatever it says. There really isn't any coaching going on there.

So the primary coahing experience he's feeding off of is what he's done with little teenagers, 15-17 years of age and now that's supposed to translate to coaching some of the better athletes in the world?

This has got to be a complete joke. Wait for it to become official but this should be listed on the timeline for firejoshmcdanielsnow.com. What a joke.

Excuse me?? Have you already forgotten about a certain sensation by the name of Jack Mutha****in Williams?? I'M not telling him his alma mater's unkown.
PRBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #21
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

The drop off from Bobby Turner to Ben McDaniels would be considerable. I hope this is just mindless DP speculation.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #22
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 13,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBronco View Post
Excuse me?? Have you already forgotten about a certain sensation by the name of Jack Mutha****in Williams?? I'M not telling him his alma mater's unkown.
Well McD shat on the school... until it came to his brother, and now he thinks it's great.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #23
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!
 
SoDak Bronco's Avatar
 
Von Miller aka QB Killa

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 4,218

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers
Default

I suggested Tom Cable for the Oline position in another thread...if he gets canned which probably will happen.
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #24
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,437

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The drop off from Bobby Turner to Ben McDaniels would be considerable. I hope this is just mindless DP speculation.
How does one quantify the differences between running back coaches? My guess is the effects are quite minimal and this is much ado about nothing. And regardless of his creditentials, he has a football background andjust spent an entire year with the staff, so he's probably more qualified for a job with the broncos than a lot of these college coaches people are pining for.

Relax, its hardly a big deal.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #25
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,464

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The drop off from Bobby Turner to Ben McDaniels would be considerable. I hope this is just mindless DP speculation.
It sounds like speculation to me, I don't think anyone really knows who will replace Turner and Dennison but McDaniels. I would think McDaniels already has a list of coaches he wants to see about these two open positions on the staff.

If it's his younger brother, then I would be disappointed.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Denver Broncos