The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
TheDave
Sauced...

Default Atlas... Tell me this isn't you.

Was checking out the reaction to the bobby turner news and ran into a familiar name... Please tell me this isn't him.

Or is this possibly some form of Travishamockery?

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=315199
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

it HAS to be

Quote:
I have been a Broncos fan since 1977 but no more. I have almost every Broncos' win on DVD since 1983, I have quite a few Redskins games as well. but as long as McD is ****ing things up I'm over here. Which works out great because I hate Philly, Dallas and the Giants!!
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Good riddance.
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

He hates MCD I know.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

That looks like him. He is even posting from Texas. He gave up his fandom for the coach. I think any person that stops supporting a team because of a particular coach or player isn't a real fan and never was. Somewhere in Atlas' fandom he stopped being a Bronco fan and became a Shanahan fan. Lord help if Shanny hires on Slowick. Even if it's as just a DB coach, Slowick will undermine the head coach until he's turned the team against him and Shanny fires him. Then he'll lead their defense to mediocrity.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #6
TheDave
Sauced...

Damn I was hoping one of you would tell me this wasn't him... I liked his post's

That and the occasional Kayla Cole pic
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...highlight=1977

atlas loved his recorded DVDs and VHS:
Quote:
I have the 1983 51-7 beatdown the Redskins put on the Rams in the playoffs on DVD. I can use that to learn what I need about the HOGS!!!
and at one point, he actually said this on that forum:

Quote:
Shanhan was very close to rebuilding the Broncos. The offense was set all they needed was experience. Now McDoofus has almost totally dismantled the offense and the defense.
yea, wasnt that the point of a new coach?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That looks like him. He is even posting from Texas. He gave up his fandom for the coach. I think any person that stops supporting a team because of a particular coach or player isn't a real fan and never was. Somewhere in Atlas' fandom he stopped being a Bronco fan and became a Shanahan fan. Lord help if Shanny hires on Slowick. Even if it's as just a DB coach, Slowick will undermine the head coach until he's turned the team against him and Shanny fires him. Then he'll lead their defense to mediocrity.
That's bull**** and you know it. Shanahan gave him a chance. He sucked at DC but he actuallly did quite well as DB coach. Champ had his best seasons as a pro when Slowik was coaching him.

I personally don't like Slowik as a defensive coach but even i'm unbiased enough to say that about him. THis is just more agenda bull****.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
jhat01
Ring of Famer

Knuckle Dragging Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam

How the **** do you change your favorite team? Be pissed sure, I can see that...b**** and moan, I get that too...I like what the Broncos are doing, but I get why others don't...But you can't just stop rooting for your team. It's not like the dude is 14 years old or something...
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
bpc

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

It's pretty insane. The last 13 months have been pretty crazy though. I mean, Denver has easily been the lauging stock of the league three or four different times in just a year. Between the stupid Culter situation last year, ripping apart the youngest top 5 offense in the league last season, to the way we handled our draft, to Brandon Marshall, and then becoming only the 3rd team since the AFL/NFL merger to start 6-0 and miss the playoffs... that's all stuff that breaks people down. Even the Raiders, Lions, and Chief fans are laughing at us and you know it's bad when that's happening.

It's been a rough year and all we can hope is better things are ahead and we're not starting over again in two seasons.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
It's pretty insane. The last 13 months have been pretty crazy though. I mean, Denver has easily been the lauging stock of the league three or four different times in just a year. Between the stupid Culter situation last year, ripping apart the youngest top 5 offense in the league last season, to the way we handled our draft, to Brandon Marshall, and then becoming only the 3rd team since the AFL/NFL merger to start 6-0 and miss the playoffs... that's all stuff that breaks people down. Even the Raiders, Lions, and Chief fans are laughing at us and you know it's bad when that's happening.

It's been a rough year and all we can hope is better things are ahead and we're not starting over again in two seasons.
you are delusional. laughing stocks of the league dont go 8-8. the raiders lions and chiefs would KILL to have our success teh last 5 years. absolute idiocy and you are just getting worse and worse.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #12
bpc

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

You dumbass, who do you think feels worse going into this offseason? Denver, losers of 8 of their last 10, to completely blow their chance at a playoff spot with a week to go, or the Chiefs and Raiders who managed to notch win's against us in the process, at our house?

Their wins against us were the super bowls of their season.

Damn, are you really this dumb?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:24 PM   #13
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Quote:
You dumbass, who do you think feels worse going into this offseason? Denver, losers of 8 of their last 10, to completely blow their chance at a playoff spot with a week to go, or the Chiefs and Raiders who managed to notch win's against us in the process, at our house?

Their wins against us were the super bowls of their season.

Damn, are you really this dumb?
That's the whole point. Wins against US are THEIR super bowls meaning they KNOW whose boss. Get that **** outta here with who feels better going into the off-season. When training camp gets around, it's back at 0 for every team.

You sound like a b1tch talking about whose feeling better.

We are still the 2nd best team in the division.
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #14
bpc

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Last time I checked, I think both Charles and Bush had career days against us and their combined rushing total in those two games was over 500 yds against us... to 4-12, 5-11 teams!

That isn't beating us on our field... that's rolling into our house, taking a dump in our toilet, patting our wife on the ass, as she fetches that person a beer, while chillin in our lazy boy... among other things i'll leave to the imagination.

The only games the Raiders and Chiefs remember are the one's where they physically manhandled us like little boys and the best our coach brought to the table was Kyle Orton and the bubble attack.

Damn, you guys need to catch a clue. The film this year SUCKED. Our defense looked good for about 2/3's of the season. The offense NEVER really looked good. The coach still doesn't know how to look players in the eye and treat them like men. I bet he texts or emails them to reprimand them.

Pathetic. We better clean our **** up this offseason or we're gonna get embarassed next year.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #15
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Did we not roll into Arrowhead where we could NEVER EVER EVER win? Where Shanny found it IMPOSSIBLE to win? Where Broncos were destined to be doomed because we were in arrowhead? What happened there?

I notice people here like to talk about the bad things but never the good. No one retaliates to chiefs fans with their ass whoopin on us with what we did to them in their house, which was WORSE.

You guys are pathetic.

We do need to fix **** up - no one is saying we don't.

Coach doesn't know how to look players in the eye and treat them like men? You bet he sends emails or texts?

lol - off of what basis is this? When you randomly see him on camera? Cuz it obviously can't be during the week/practice/film study/full game/etc.
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #16
WABronco
WE SUCK AGAIN

All dat force

Poor dbags...gettin' so torn up over this stuff.

Ya I felt it when Shanny was hired recently. Sucked. Want to know what sucked more? Losing to the ****ing fade at home, again.

You're a queer, atlas.
WABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #17
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVPlaya View Post
That's the whole point. Wins against US are THEIR super bowls meaning they KNOW whose boss. Get that **** outta here with who feels better going into the off-season. When training camp gets around, it's back at 0 for every team.

You sound like a b1tch talking about whose feeling better.

We are still the 2nd best team in the division.
Know what? In our very worst season since the SB years (the injury-riddled... 6-10... 1999 Broncos)... I still took a significant amount of comfort/satisfaction in the fact that two of our 6 wins came against the Raiders.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #18
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVPlaya View Post
That's the whole point. Wins against US are THEIR super bowls meaning they KNOW whose boss.

Dude. Seriously. You really believe that? That they KNOW whose boss?

That's a pretty naive thing to believe. You apparently don't read their forums. What they think they "KNOW" is that we're on the decline, while they are on the incline, and that this next year we'll be bottom feeders in the division. I think they're dreaming. I HOPE they're dreaming. But after losing 8 of 10 games, including one to the Raiders and one to the Chiefs at home who the hell knows.

I just know we need to start winning so that we can cash the checks that are being written with Josh McDaniel's mouth. That whole bit where he was talking trash to Charger's players and then proceeds to get his ass handed to him was one of the most embarassing things I've seen in coaching - not to mention the Jamarcus Russell 13 plays from the shotgun to steal one on our own field.

Sad to see Atlas part company. I don't care what anybody says about him. He's a good guy who was a good fan. If you needed to see a Broncos game, the guy had it.

This kind of stuff makes me sad because I didn't anticipate it. I knew that this last season would send some of our own users scattering across the Internet to find greener message board pastures, and said as much early last year. Some of them found them. Some of them found their way back home realizing that it's not too rosy anywhere in Broncos land. I didn't expect to see fans completely leave the team. I've gotten a couple PMs from lurkers saying that they were finding different teams (one was following to Chicago, one was adopting the local Cardinals).

I think these folks are making a mistake. But then, there seems to be a lot of that going around. I know I've made my fair share of them since "The Divorce."
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #19
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

I wish more pseudo-fans would follow his lead. That's great. Clean this place up.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #20
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
That's bull**** and you know it. Shanahan gave him a chance. He sucked at DC but he actuallly did quite well as DB coach. Champ had his best seasons as a pro when Slowik was coaching him.

I personally don't like Slowik as a defensive coach but even i'm unbiased enough to say that about him. THis is just more agenda bull****.
As soon as Slowick got here he started turning the players against Coyer. And as soon as Coyer was gone Slow made sure they didn't have to work hard or do anything they felt was "too hard." Then Slowick further undermined Bates so that all the people that were in his way were nicely eliminated. He had kissed enough Shanahan ass to ensure he was going nowhere and was free install all his under-qualified puppets like his son in positions to watch every aspect of the team degenerate into garbage. And Shanahan knew that firing him would be so utterly ridiculous that he had no choice. His own ego wouldn't allow him to do it and Slowick knew it.

Shanahan is a good DC away from locking away the HOF and a Bob Slowick away from ruining it for himself forever.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #21
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

I'm having affairs with Brett and Kurt.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #22
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
I wish more pseudo-fans would follow his lead. That's great. Clean this place up.

Your such an ass.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #23
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Fans do not switch teams period. Let the weak minded leave and I hope they never come back. I am a DENVER BRONCO fan first, the actions of any single player or coach will never change that.

I backed Shanny for years but saw the writing on the wall and it was time for a change and now fully back the new staff 100%..... We all used to joke for years about "The Plan" but believed there was one, Now it is a different coach with a different plan, I can wait to see it unfold.

I will be a Bronco's fan until the day they burn my body and someone pours some of my ashes on Mile Highs field.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #24
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Your such an ass.
Go cheer on your dykequeens peanut butter boy
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #25
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Your such an ass.
Did you check to see if Watermock is available over there?

Grab it, man.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote