The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default I guess Boldin is on the trading block...lol

What was he thinking, getting hurt so he can't play in a playoff game. His teammates need him, he needs to be accountable. He probably should have been inactive for the game and this clearly means he doesn't want to be in Arizona and he's probably going to be traded.

ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
orinjkrush

Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland

Wisenhut call him out? heheehehe
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

let me be the first to say marshall for boldin ?
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
gtown
Perennial Pro-bowler

Hoya Saxa!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juggernaut #46

What is Boldin's contract situation? He's not RFA is he?
gtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #5
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinjkrush View Post
Wisenhut call him out? heheehehe
I'm sure he wanted to but saw what happened in Denver and realized that calling him out because of an injury was probably not a smart thing to do. Next he would be having team leaders coming to him asking for players to be held accountable. It probably would have been some of the defensive players who ended up collapsing against GB and giving up 45 points today who were asking for him to be accountable, doh.

Players going to coaches and asking him to hold players accountable, cracks me up. Shut up and do your job. One day your in the coaches office telling him what to do and that others should be held accountable and the next day you go out and play like crap.

Old 01-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

needs moar dynamic stretching.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
I'd be for that. I like BMarsh the player, but both are looking for a contract. If we could truly have the choice, I take Boldin all day.

Same talent, less BS.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
I'd be for that. I like BMarsh the player, but both are looking for a contract. If we could truly have the choice, I take Boldin all day.

Same talent, less BS.
Yeah, probably less of the field BS but Boldin is not without his own problems. Boldin signed a new contract (his 2nd contract) and started to complain about it only 1 year after he signed it. At least he was still being paid as one of the top 15 WR's. But in BM's case, he wasn't being paid enough and had more room for b****ing then did Boldin.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Yeah, probably less of the field BS but Boldin is not without his own problems. Boldin signed a new contract (his 2nd contract) and started to complain about it only 1 year after he signed it. At least he was still being paid as one of the top 15 WR's. But in BM's case, he wasn't being paid enough and had more room for b****ing then did Boldin.
Yeah I know Boldin has been pretty vocal about a new contract... But last year's play will have me on his bandwagon for life. Dude literally broke his face and came back 4 weeks later if I'm not mistaken. He may be a money guy, but he's a true professional.

The question will be if he can truly excel without Larry Fitzgerald. Fitz is the one who allows Boldin, Breaston, etc, to get open. Not to underrate Boldin, because he IS very talented... But he has a much easier go of it than other WR's.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Yeah I know Boldin has been pretty vocal about a new contract... But last year's play will have me on his bandwagon for life. Dude literally broke his face and came back 4 weeks later if I'm not mistaken. He may be a money guy, but he's a true professional.

The question will be if he can truly excel without Larry Fitzgerald. Fitz is the one who allows Boldin, Breaston, etc, to get open. Not to underrate Boldin, because he IS very talented... But he has a much easier go of it than other WR's.
Boldin tore it up in 2003 before Fitz was drafted. The only problem I have with Boldin is he has only started all 16 games twice.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Mike Leach > Lonnie "Bob" Paxton.

Leach took his team to the playoffs, Bob just passed on who showered and who said McDaniels is a b**** in the locker room. I am guessing Bob's locker was near Sheff's and Marshalls.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
You can be the second ... I said it a week ago
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #13
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

how old is he
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Pretty sure that the whole idea behind Arizona not giving Boldin more moeny is that they dont want half their salary tied up in WRs. Not really sure why people think that Arizona has any interest in paying Larry Fitzgerald money to 2 guys at the same time. It would make no sense for them to make that trade IMO.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #15
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Pretty sure that the whole idea behind Arizona not giving Boldin more moeny is that they dont want half their salary tied up in WRs.
Good point, but we don't actually have to trade them for one another ... let some third team pay Brandon's 1st round tender, then we send half that compensation to the Cards for Boldin. Saves us money and nets a pick.

I amaze myself sometimes.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:52 AM   #16
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Fitzgerald is the Cards' best receiver anyway and the Cards looked just fine without Boldin.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #17
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Fitzgerald is the Cards' best receiver anyway and the Cards looked just fine without Boldin.
Yeah, Breaston can fill those needs left behind by Boldin. They should trade him for a somebody who can rush the passer. They need it badly. They made Rogers look like he was Dan Marino on steroids.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

He does tend to be hurt every time the playoffs roll around. Not that it mattered, the birds scored 45 points on O anyway. The last 7 was just icing on the cake.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle Orange View Post
He does tend to be hurt every time the playoffs roll around. Not that it mattered, the birds scored 45 points on O anyway. The last 7 was just icing on the cake.
Yeah, considering their Oline is not stellar at all and their backs are nothing to brag about (although I think Wells is on his way to being great). Yes they have Fitz and Breaston is very solid but guess what folks, it was Warner who tore the Packers up. Much like Orton, Warner has no wheels at all and is a pocket passer. But it's pretty obvious how much better an offense can be when you have a highly accurate QB vs a QB with only average accuracy at best. If Warner was on the Broncos, I have no doubt this team (Broncos) would be in the playoffs right now.