The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos

out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Default Denver Broncos didn't get it done: McDaniels-The staff-The players-The Organization

The Broncos didn't get it done - period. 8-8 is unacceptable.

The one thing I do know - that wasn't apparent during Shanahan era - is that CHANGES WILL BE MADE.

Just take a look at our past off-season. Look at everything McDaniels tried to do to improve the team (excluding the Jay deal).

Look for it to happen AGAIN this off season. 8-8 last season, 8-8 again.

I guarantee you - the first thing that will be addressed is the trenches as another member mentioned. This has been the issue repeated over and over after each game. We are losing in the trenches. Teams that win trench battles are considered tough and physical - and that's where it needs to start.

Looking at the small picture: McDaniels did not succeed in his first season.

Bigger picture: let's see what happens over time with McDaniels at the helm. There is no reason to consider any other coach. He is 33, let him make his mistakes, and we will grow and benefit from them in the long run. Hiring another coach is starting the whole process again, and makes no sense with the investment we have already made with him.

Changes will be made.

Our talent will improve - let that be known.

Last edited by The MVPlaya; 01-03-2010 at 06:14 PM..
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
TonyR
Franchise Poster

I don't think anyone would disagree, including the players, McD, his coaching staff, the FO, and Mr. Bowlen.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote