The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default Just couldn't get it done :(

Why do we frequently find ourselves in this situation year in and year out? Last year we were 8-5 and made NFL history by blowing the last three games and not making the playoffs, this year we go 6-0 and will probably not make the playoffs once agian making NFL history. The play calling for bubble screens all day, running Moreno into the pile, and Ortons inability to move around in the pocket has killed this team. Now we are on the outside looking in at yet another season ending collapse. Just couldn't get it done.
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

At least you made a brand new thread about it.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

I could use another playoff thread
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by long beach bronco View Post
Why do we frequently find ourselves in this situation year in and year out? Last year we were 8-5 and made NFL history by blowing the last three games and not making the playoffs, this year we go 6-0 and will probably not make the playoffs once agian making NFL history. The play calling for bubble screens all day, running Moreno into the pile, and Ortons inability to move around in the pocket has killed this team. Now we are on the outside looking in at yet another season ending collapse. Just couldn't get it done.
That's the reason no one in the media trusts our team..

Even when we are 6-0, sportswriters told 'Wait and Watch.they are going to choke'.

I was laughing inside thinking that it will not be possible as we need to 3 or 4 games out of 10 to reach playoff's.

DEN proved me wrong again.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
That's the reason no one in the media trusts our team..

Even when we are 6-0, sportswriters told 'Wait and Watch.they are going to choke'.

I was laughing inside thinking that it will not be possible as we need to 3 or 4 games out of 10 to reach playoff's.

DEN proved me wrong again.
After a 6-0 start I was thinking that there was no way they could do worse that play .500 ball the rest of the year.

Well... Here we are again.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
Que
Gettin' some

Just the tip

I went skiing yesterday.
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave View Post
After a 6-0 start I was thinking that there was no way they could do worse that play .500 ball the rest of the year.

Well... Here we are again.
With weak lines and avg qb and 90% figured 4-6 wins going in we must have figured this team isn't that talented yet. Its a drag no doubt but, hardly shocking. Teams discovered our weaknesses and we don't have the strength or power or talent yet to overcome it.

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 12-28-2009 at 10:54 AM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

After all the yelling and screaming I did yesterday, my wife walks by and says, "That team is going to kill you, your hair is getting greyer and greyer by the week."
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
misturanderson
Ring of Famer

Why not?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DemaryiusThomas

Quote:
Why does everyone focus entirely on the offense when blaming a unit for this and every other loss? Is it just because we are used to such absolute dog**** on defense that allowing 30 points in a game is seen as good defense as long as it isn't against the browns?

Did I miss something or was it the offense that allowed 200+ yards and 20 points in the first half? The whole team sucked in the first half, and the whole team (other than Berger) was pretty damn good in the 2nd half. The same was true of the Indy game.

If you're going to criticize the team at least spread the criticism around to everyone that deserves it.

Last edited by misturanderson; 12-28-2009 at 11:04 AM..
misturanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
After all the yelling and screaming I did yesterday, my wife walks by and says, "That team is going to kill you, your hair is getting greyer and greyer by the week."
Last time i visited a doctor, I think it is around 1992.

After the way our team is playing last few seasons, i am planning to visit a doctor for a physical checkup.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote