The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #26
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmoot View Post
Not to take anything away from Crazyhorse who is a great example of an opposing fan and is an example to all. I have had nothing but good experiences with the fans at Arrowhead. I have rooted heartily for the Broncos there, received some great teasing, nothing mean spirited. There are a number of great longsuffering Chief fans who have endured years of absolutely horrible front office decision making.
So why don't we find any of them on THIS board? Present company excluded, of course!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #27
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Absolutely. The Chiefs best receiver was suspended with a substance violation. I'm just glad that the Broncos will be in Denver when Bowe is able to play in that game. Cassel IS a good quarterback. He just needs an offensive line and receivers who can catch the ball, once in a while...
Idk Crush Chambers is faster and has better hands. It's debateable though. Cassel is a slightly above average QB and can be even better with good talent, but I think you can see that both him and Cutler have regressed a lot this season because their new teams aren't even half as talented as the one's before.
Both of Cassel's INT's yesterday were cause from pressure right up the middle. Our interior line got blown away and Cassel had a little over 2 seconds to get rid of the ball, especially on the second pick. I don't care if Peyton Manning was KC's QB, he would still be below average with the lack of talent we have.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #28
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Classy as always ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #29
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mister Cobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Idk Crush Chambers is faster and has better hands. It's debateable though. Cassel is a slightly above average QB and can be even better with good talent, but I think you can see that both him and Cutler have regressed a lot this season because their new teams aren't even half as talented as the one's before.
Both of Cassel's INT's yesterday were cause from pressure right up the middle. Our interior line got blown away and Cassel had a little over 2 seconds to get rid of the ball, especially on the second pick. I don't care if Peyton Manning was KC's QB, he would still be below average with the lack of talent we have.
Switch Manning with Cassel and the Colts are out of the playoffs and we're in a 3-way dogfight for the AFC West.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote