The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #1376
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Popps quit while you're ahead. We can go back and audit all your post and threads concerning Hillis. I'm sure we will find some interesting homer post against Hillis.
By all means... go back to last year. You'll find that I was one of the first to believe he was our best starting RB option. (Not that we had much.)

If you believe I have any anti-Hillis stance whatsoever, you're far more stupid than people around here already believe you to be.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #1377
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
For the 100th time, I'm a fan of Hillis' talents. I was singing his praises before Dragqueen and Rasta ever brought the guy's name up.

But, apparently... there are issues. I hope he works them out and earns time like the rest of the 52 guys on the roster.
Why are you showing your true colors by insulting and degrading people?
I respect losers that lose with class.
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #1378
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.......calm the F@#k down L'il Abner!

Pimp!
SJ Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #1379
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
By all means... go back to last year. You'll find that I was one of the first to believe he was our best starting RB option. (Not that we had much.)

If you believe I have any anti-Hillis stance whatsoever, you're far more stupid than people around here already believe you to be.
Not possible....
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #1380
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:

So what's then the freakin' point you've been arguing for 56 pages now?
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #1381
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragster69 View Post
Why are you showing your true colors by insulting and degrading people?
I respect losers that lose with class.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #1382
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #1383
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
In fact, there's not one game that he wasn't outstanding. That's why this subject is controversial, and this thread has 1300 posts.
I don't know what impresses me more:

Hillis running 8 times for 24 yards (3.0 yds/carry) against the #28th ranked run defense (Cleveland) last year; or

Hillis running 17 times for 74 yards (4.4 yds/carry) against the #31 ranked run defense (Oakland) last year.

If THAT is "outstanding", then Moreno is one of the best running backs the NFL has ever seen.

Look, I like what Hillis did last year, but let's put it in some context here.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #1384
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

Hillis running 8 times for 24 yards (3.0 yds/carry) against the #28th ranked run defense (Cleveland) last year; or

Hillis running 17 times for 74 yards (4.4 yds/carry) against the #31 ranked run defense (Oakland) last year.

If THAT is "outstanding", then Moreno is one of the best running backs the NFL has ever seen.

Both wrong. 56 pages of responses is most impressive.

DAMN I'M DOING IT AGAIN
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #1385
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Ultra-clear, ultra-simple... that there's likely things going on behind the scenes that we can't see. Those things are likely playing a factor in this "saga."

There's been speculation about his work ethic in the past, and now Hillis has come out and confirmed that there are issues.

Really simple stuff. No conspiracy. No need for one. The coach and the player are telling you what's happening. You can create a story, if you'd like... or just go with the reality of the situation.

Once again, we all hope Peyton works hard and earns more playing time.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #1386
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
While your pea brain mind wants to attack someones age....how about you Check back with me once you reach age 50! Got it. Of course your Dumb Ass hasn't put much stock in reaching half-a-Century....if you live long enough we can have a conversation about turning 50-plus. Meanwhile you keep chugging along and see what life has in stored for you over the next 22 years.....you 28 year old narrow minded gullible IDIOT? Good Luck!

Not attacking the age 51 you jerktard. I am questioning you claiming to be 51. You hardly act like it.

Your continued antagonism towards people with a more conservative point of view or any view contrary to yours makes you calling someone else narrow minded a joke that you clearly do not get.

If you are typical of the liberal "open minded" group think, and seem to mock the plight of people who actually suffer real injustice, rather then a spoiled man playing a child's game, then I am happy to be narrow minded and gullible.

So what I am trying to say is...you sir are an ass hat.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #1387
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Ultra-clear, ultra-simple... that there's likely things going on behind the scenes that we can't see. Those things are likely playing a factor in this "saga."

There's been speculation about his work ethic in the past, and now Hillis has come out and confirmed that there are issues.

Really simple stuff. No conspiracy. No need for one. The coach and the player are telling you what's happening. You can create a story, if you'd like... or just go with the reality of the situation.

Once again, we all hope Peyton works hard and earns more playing time.
Again the speculations about his work ethics are still unfounded. You know it.
You just can't interpret what he said about working harder as indication that he's not been working hard enough. That's open to interpretation, he may have been pushing himself to the limits and still not find himself in the game on Sundays.
I take his statements as a guy who no matter what he does still not good enough in his mind to be in the game and he's frustrated about it.
He's done what he has to do, and he said he's got no vote in when he plays or if he plays, so that theory you can discard as well...

Also, McDaniels did not mention that aspect of Hillis as being the reason why he's not been playing as you could read his statement in the Denver Post article I posted earlier
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #1388
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj bronco View Post
not possible....
+1
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #1389
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post

So what I am trying to say is...you sir are an ass HAT.

Why you gotta bring me into this?
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #1390
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Again the speculations about his work ethics are still unfounded.
How's this, there is considerable circumstantial evidence to support those speculations.

There is absolutely no evidence to support your conspiracy theory.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #1391
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

Perhaps his running 22 times for 129 yards and a TD against the New York Jets and their #7 ranked run defense is more to your liking... (I believe they were actually #1 going into that game last year as well).

A HAR HAR HAR.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #1392
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil

..there's just God when he's drunk.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Not really but Taco will be loving the traffic.
Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:52 AM   #1393
rastaman
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

By All means plz provide the link you're referring to.

I'll let you down lightly and say you were a Hillis doubter! A Slack-Hound Hump such as the fence straddling player supporter you are will always need an emergency exit to run away from. We all know you're the resident "Village Idiot" on the OM and you wear your title with pride.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:57 AM   #1394
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Perhaps his running 22 times for 129 yards and a TD against the New York Jets and their #7 ranked run defense is more to your liking... (I believe they were actually #1 going into that game last year as well).

A HAR HAR HAR.
Ummm, dude. How on Earth did you miss the post I was responding to? The one that I quoted, which specifically said:

In fact, there's not one game that he wasn't outstanding.

I didn't say he didn't have a few great games last year. I simply took issue with the incorrect statement that he was outstanding in ALL the games and provided concrete evidence of that. Unreal.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #1395
rastaman
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Not attacking the age 51 you jerktard. I am questioning you claiming to be 51. You hardly act like it.

Look Retard.....you should have said ahead of time why you were questioning my age which is 51. By the way, how should a 51 year old BEHAVE....according to your conservative-independent opinion?

Your continued antagonism towards people with a more conservative point of view or any view contrary to yours makes you calling someone else narrow minded a joke that you clearly do not get.

Oh cry me a RIVER! Progressive-Liberals have always taken the antagonizing insults hurled from conservatives & righties who post on the OM---what the hell are you talking about. Grow up Son!

If you are typical of the liberal "open minded" group think, and seem to mock the plight of people who actually suffer real injustice, rather then a spoiled man playing a child's game, then I am happy to be narrow minded and gullible.
So what I am trying to say is...you sir are an ass hat.
Well you sir are the typical DONG SUCKER! Only your Dumb Azz would attempt to interject the plight of the lives of the people of Afghanistan on a thread thats discussing why Hillis can't get any playing time. What! do you have ADD laced with Homerism? Do you make light of 4K Americans who die each MONTH b/c they can't afford to see a doctor due to not being able to afford Corporate Health Insurance? You are the real Genetically Challenged Idiot.....you just can't admit it. Just b/c you're only 28 years old is no excuse for your STUPIDITY......Grow up Moron while you still have time!
Old 12-16-2009, 04:09 AM   #1396
rastaman
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Why you gotta bring me into this?
He's only 28 years old.....he's got a lot to learn about life before he reaches 51 years old!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #1397
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
Are you really comparing a 7th round pick Hillis to those other High profile players?
No...I'm pointing out that being a problem child doesn't matter in the NFL...if you got skills. So does Hillis have skills or not? If he does, then who cares if he's thought of as a problem child, he'll still find a job in the NFL.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:18 AM   #1398
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
So what would the red flag mean in your opinion?
What message would that be sending that you could prove?
The bottom line, and what's been proven is that no matter what, Moreno is as much as your boy as it's Mcdaniels'
Think about this...
If Hillis is given a "fair" chance to run the ball, it will make Moreno look bad, it will make McDaniels look foolish.
You know, and everybody else knows Hillis will outperform Moreno any day of the week. McDaniels doesn't want to see that. As the article by Keieger suggested, McDaniels is more interested in making a point than make a yard.

Re-read the article. Don't ignore it. All the answers to your questions are there. Take it!
I'm gonna ask you one simple yes or no question.

Are you at the Broncos practices on a daily basis?

If the answer is no...then shut the **** up.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:23 AM   #1399
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Errand Boy has no comeback! You just took EB out into deep water and DROWNED HIM! He was a lousy swimmer anyway. Without his Popps Intertube.....he had no chance.
So rastaman, explain why McDaniels is doing this on purpose?

Why is he purposefully not playing Hillis?

Is he a reverse racist?

Does he hate anyone who played for Arkansas?

Does he hate anyone Shanahan drafted?

Does he play only "his" players and all others be damned?

Does he think that by playing the lesser talents, he'll somehow earn a contract extension?

You tell me why he's doing this to Hillis.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 AM   #1400
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Why has McD given Moreno MORE CHANCES than he has Hillis.....please explain.
Because Moreno has more talent....plain and simple.