The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #251
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Come on Beany you know thus far of all the games Moreno has played thus far, running btwn the tackles to pick up crucial 3rd and shorts......Moreno has come up short. The question is could Peyton had picked up the tough yardage in the red zone to have made a difference? I guess we will never know. In fact Peyton may just need to go to another team to prove you and McDaneils wrong.

Are you a fan of the Denver Broncos at all, or do you go gay for certain players and ignore the team they play for?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #252
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great McBronco16 View Post
Yeah, it's just that simple.
Yep! You either have the talent, strength and power to pickup short yardage as well as cause mismatches with your pass catching ability out of the backfield or you don't.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #253
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,244

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Come on Beany you know thus far of all the games Moreno has played thus far, running btwn the tackles to pick up crucial 3rd and shorts......Moreno has come up short. The question is could Peyton had picked up the tough yardage in the red zone to have made a difference? I guess we will never know. In fact Peyton may just need to go to another team to prove you and McDaneils wrong.
Again, proven wrong. 3rd and goal TD by Moreno just a few days ago.

How soon we forget.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #254
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Are you a fan of the Denver Broncos at all, or do you go gay for certain players and ignore the team they play for?


Screw all you fan/gay inuendos.......Hillis should be out on the field and given ample opportunities to contribute to the Broncos offensively with the first team offense. It has nothing to do with the crap you just typed.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #255
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Again, proven wrong. 3rd and goal TD by Moreno just a few days ago.

How soon we forget.
Yep where were those 3rd and short runs during the 4 game losing streak! Just saying man. You never know what Hillis could have contributed during the 4 game losing streak when Hillis wasn't getting it done.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #256
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Yep where were those 3rd and short runs during the 4 game losing streak! Just saying man. You never know what Hillis could have contributed during the 4 game losing streak when Hillis wasn't getting it done.

If Hillis was not in...no **** he wouldnt have gotten it done. Is english your first language?


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #257
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Screw all you fan/gay inuendos.......Hillis should be out on the field and given ample opportunities to contribute to the Broncos offensively with the first team offense. It has nothing to do with the crap you just typed.

Apparently you did not know what I meant by "gay for"...you are so enamored with Cutler and Hillis that any flaw in their game or their coachability is overlooked due to your enduring dislike for McDaniels. Its an obvious sign that you dont really care about the Broncos, you just want your great white hypes in, regardless of their ability to actually make an impact on the field for the team. Moreno has more talent than Hillis, and is applying that talent on the field...if he didnt, he wouldnt be starting, or even playing.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #258
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,910

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Hillis is the greatest RB in the history of the NFL. Only I and my fellow white internet friends are aware of this fact.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #259
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Pops its obvious Peyton does not have an offensive future here in Denver so long as McD is the coach. According to McD........Peyton is an expendable
7th round Special Team player. Question is, does Petyon feel he is much more to offer as a Running Back in this league or has he believed in the BS McD is selling that he's only an expendable Special Teams player??
Sorry?

BS McDaniels is "selling?"

You mean, winning football games?

The only "BS" he's selling is the same "BS" Shanahan sold, which is that when given the choice, both great offensive coaches chose to plant Hillis firmly on the bench.

You can kick and scream all day and wish this weren't the case, but it is. It's not going to change.


Hillis has physical talent. So do a lot of guys. Maybe he'll eventually get some carries.

Right now, he can't even beat out Larsen for reps at FB. That's a tell-tale sign that he's got major problems.

McDaniels will start the guy who performs the best. We've seen that since day one.

As I said, the proof of the conspiracy theory lies with you, not the rest of the thinking football world.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #260
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
If Hillis was not in...no **** he wouldnt have gotten it done. Is english your first language?


Shhhhhhhh......calm done Oh righteous one. Unless you can prove otherwise, at the start of training camp and thru out the preseason Hillis was more involved and took more reps on special teams than he did with the first team offense! Are you denying this did not happen? McD made the choice to put Hillis on special teams b/c Josh already had his pet RB's to run his offensive schemes. Simply put Hillis was never given ample opportunities to compete for more playing time with the first team offense.

Now I'm sure McD gave the rah-rah peep talk that he's needed on special teams.....yet stay ready for any given moment for playing time with the first team offense.......but everyone knows and Hillis should as well that McD has ordained Peyton as his expendable "Do-It-For-The Team" Special Teams player.

Peyton languishing as ST players will never realize his life long dream of becoming a contributing dynamic and versitile FB/TB in the NFL on Josh McDaniels coached team.

If Peyton wants to realize NFL stardom and one day sign a financially lucurative contract to secure himself and love ones, he can't do it in Denver unless McD has a change of heart. Peyton's gonna have to show his talent and value with another NFL team in another city.

Thats the reality.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #261
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Sorry?

BS McDaniels is "selling?"

You mean, winning football games?

The only "BS" he's selling is the same "BS" Shanahan sold, which is that when given the choice, both great offensive coaches chose to plant Hillis firmly on the bench.

You can kick and scream all day and wish this weren't the case, but it is. It's not going to change.


Hillis has physical talent. So do a lot of guys. Maybe he'll eventually get some carries.

Right now, he can't even beat out Larsen for reps at FB. That's a tell-tale sign that he's got major problems.

McDaniels will start the guy who performs the best. We've seen that since day one.

As I said, the proof of the conspiracy theory lies with you, not the rest of the thinking football world.
Yeah right! During the 4 game losing streak with Moreno and Buckhalter not getting the job done, was Peyton given an opportunity to see if he could jump start the running attack? Nope he sure wasn't. You can't compete if your not given ample opportunity to do so. But somehow you think it can be done. Go Figure.

Anyway since its precieved by you and McD that Hillis has some major problems mentally and can't learn McD's Harvard 21st Century offensive schemes---lets hope should Peyton ask for his release McD respect his wishes. Hillis has way to much offensive talent than to rot away in the special teams Gulag!
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #262
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Yeah right! During the 4 game losing streak with Moreno and Buckhalter not getting the job done, was Peyton given an opportunity to see if he could jump start the running attack? Nope he sure wasn't. You can't compete if your not given ample opportunity to do so. But somehow you think it can be done. Go Figure.

Anyway since its precieved by you and McD that Hillis has some major problems mentally and can't learn McD's Harvard 21st Century offensive schemes---lets hope should Peyton ask for his release McD respect his wishes. Hillis has way to much offensive talent than to rot away in the special teams Gulag!
Pops, just proof you are battling with a simpleton. Rasta knows more than you...don't worry what people who have insider knowledge have said about him. Much like Young, Torain, Bell, he would have broken 2K this year...
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #263
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
Pops, just proof you are battling with a simpleton. Rasta knows more than you...don't worry what people who have insider knowledge have said about him. Much like Young, Torain, Bell, he would have broken 2K this year...
Oh Boy here comes Drama Queen herself with empty platitudes and sock puppet comments. Whats your secret Ray-Ray?

But hey don't get excited......we all know Hillis isn't worthy and talented enough to contribute and help out a lower 20 something Bronco offense.

Its not in Hillis's destiny to become a starter or major contributor in the McDaniel's vaunted unstoppable Offense. Its time for Hillis to move on next season and hope he can latch on to a team that will appreciate his talent and not regulate him to special teams. After all, he's not getting any younger.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #264
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
Pops, just proof you are battling with a simpleton. Rasta knows more than you...don't worry what people who have insider knowledge have said about him. Much like Young, Torain, Bell, he would have broken 2K this year...
Rasta was the same guy who told us Cutler would blow up in Chicago... and that McDaniels was trash and would be lucky to win 3 games.

You'd think at a certain point... when someone is just plain wrong on almost everything they post, they'd just give it up.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #265
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Its not in Hillis's destiny to become a starter or major contributor in the McDaniel's vaunted unstoppable Offense. Its time for Hillis to move on next season and hope he can latch on to a team that will appreciate his talent and not regulate him to special teams. .
Yea, you seem to be very interested in underperforming players and not the team.

Why not just move on and stop the act?

You think anyone here gives a **** about Peyton Hillis or any other 4th stringer when the team is winning?

On the upside, your boy Cutler only threw 2 INTs today against 1 TD. That's a career day for him.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #266
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Rasta was the same guy who told us Cutler would blow up in Chicago... and that McDaniels was trash and would be lucky to win 3 games.

You'd think at a certain point... when someone is just plain wrong on almost everything they post, they'd just give it up.
Yep! I hear ya. Meanwhile you continue to post excuses during the 4 game losing streak while lowering the bar of expectations for Orton. Keep up the great work at "Fence Straddling" no one does it better than you. You should be getting paid.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #267
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Yea, you seem to be very interested in underperforming players and not the team.

Why not just move on and stop the act?

You think anyone here gives a **** about Peyton Hillis or any other 4th stringer when the team is winning?

On the upside, your boy Cutler only threw 2 INTs today against 1 TD. That's a career day for him.
Hillis isn't under performing you Dork! Peyton just isn't given ample opportunities to play with the first team offense to prove just how wrong you are.

Hopefully Hillis is in another uniform next season and will recieve what he did not get in Denver......and thats a chance to contribute and compete with the first team offense.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #268
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Oh Boy here comes Drama Queen herself with empty platitudes and sock puppet comments. Whats your secret Ray-Ray?

But hey don't get excited......we all know Hillis isn't worthy and talented enough to contribute and help out a lower 20 something Bronco offense.

Its not in Hillis's destiny to become a starter or major contributor in the McDaniel's vaunted unstoppable Offense. Its time for Hillis to move on next season and hope he can latch on to a team that will appreciate his talent and not regulate him to special teams. After all, he's not getting any younger.

little boy, way before you came to the Mane, there were several people that had inside ties to the team. The Mane first broke the stories of the Broncos trying to trade up to get Williams, Coyer being fired, etc. These folks were/are able to provide deep insight. Last year I spoke with this person and again early this year. I brought up Hillis and was given the response, I have replied to you countless times.

You are too ignorant to pay attention....btw I spoke with a Redskins contact and they explained why they removed him from their draftboard was because he was slow....good players like him, don't fall that far without a reason...

Good Night Sunshine.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #269
rastaman
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,180

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
little boy, way before you came to the Mane, there were several people that had inside ties to the team. The Mane first broke the stories of the Broncos trying to trade up to get Williams, Coyer being fired, etc. These folks were/are able to provide deep insight. Last year I spoke with this person and again early this year. I brought up Hillis and was given the response, I have replied to you countless times.

You are too ignorant to pay attention....btw I spoke with a Redskins contact and they explained why they removed him from their draftboard was because he was slow....good players like him, don't fall that far without a reason...

Good Night Sunshine.
Yeah whatever! Just allow Hillis a chance to contribute on any given Sunday and he will prove those Arm Chair Bronco Insiders WRONG!

Sure practice is important. However, you have players that have great practices and play mediocre on Sundays. Hillis isn't a practice player......but he sure has proven if given ample opportunity he sure can contribute on Sundays'.

Can you pay attention to that fact!!! Probably not.
rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #270
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

3.5 games.

343 yards.

Call Tatum Bell.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #271
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Yeah whatever! Just allow Hillis a chance to contribute on any given Sunday and he will prove those Arm Chair Bronco Insiders WRONG!

Sure practice is important. However, you have players that have great practices and play mediocre on Sundays. Hillis isn't a practice player......but he sure has proven if given ample opportunity he sure can contribute on Sundays'.

Can you pay attention to that fact!!! Probably not.
If he could produce, he would.....other than a few games last year, he has done squat....

You don't reward someone who doesn't practice hard with play time....coaching 101.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #272
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,218
Default

What a bunch of garbage
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #273
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...
 
BlaK-Argentina's Avatar
 
... support your team!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Villa La Angostura
Posts: 5,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post

Hopefully Hillis is in another uniform next season and will recieve what he did not get in Denver......and thats a chance to contribute and compete with the first team offense.
If that means you'll stop b****ing about him when Buck and Moreno are clearly superior in the minds of the coaching staff (do you even know who Denver's RB coach is? I'm guessing he knows a bit more than you do) then I wish he leaves too.

And I like Hillis a lot.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #274
Popps
TEAM FIRST.
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastaman View Post
Hillis isn't under performing you Dork! Peyton just isn't given ample opportunities to play with the first team offense to prove just how wrong you are.
Oh, right... because coaches always bench the better players. He just must be "performing" up a storm, huh? Can't even beat out Larsen at FB, and is 3rd on the depth chart.

Just like with Shanahan, who did everything in his power to avoid starting him.


Again, you sold us Jay Cutler as a franchise QB, so I'm not sure why you even bother. Your track record is horrid, and that's well-known.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #275
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,858
Default

Put Hillis in the game!
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Denver Broncos