The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
BreesLightning
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 283
Default IT's on Donkos!

S-A-N D-I-E-G-O is coming at ya! You ready for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KeZ...layer_embedded
BreesLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 06:52 AM   #2
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.
 
Rulon Velvet Jones's Avatar
 
Tight Butthole

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6,665

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC
Default

Ok.
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
Ironlung
Terminator
 
Ironlung's Avatar
 
Snake Bitten

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 965
Default

Eat **** & die. Your franchise has done pretty much nothing in its existence.
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #4
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business
 
Man-Goblin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 5,957

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mister Cobble
Default

Wait, is it on or off?
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 AM   #5
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer
 
21ís No Champ

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default

BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...
 
BlaK-Argentina's Avatar
 
... support your team!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Villa La Angostura
Posts: 5,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMan-Goblin View Post
Wait, is it on or off?


Where was this guy on week 6? p***Y.
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 AM   #7
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,090

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

it's easy to start talking **** when you think Simms will play
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:17 AM   #8
Los Broncos
Broncos Country
 
Los Broncos's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eastern Utah
Posts: 18,725

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

All that talk don't scare us.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #9
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreesLightning View Post
S-A-N D-I-E-G-O is coming at ya! You ready for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KeZ...layer_embedded

No,

Its time for this

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291019024

Again
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #10
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK-Argentina View Post


Where was this guy on week 6? p***Y.

ya really, they seem to forget that Denver came to their house and spanked the crap out of them with a 10 point plus victory.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 AM   #11
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,962

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

It's been so long since we've had a visit from an AFCW troll it's hard to remember what to do.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #12
Rabb
No Luca, No!
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,090

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
ya really, they seem to forget that Denver came to their house and spanked the crap out of them with a 10 point plus victory.
it is just easy for them to come out now on the heels of a 3 game skid and our starting QB potentially not playing

idiots

it just personifies the bandwagon douchers that makes up Chugger nation
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #13
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreesLightning View Post
S-A-N D-I-E-G-O is coming at ya! You ready for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1KeZ...layer_embedded
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #14
BuckinKaeding
Solid Starter
 
BuckinKaeding's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
No-Yards Morano
Default

Please dont flame bait me, I am not a troll.

I am flying out to Denver tonight, and I have all day Friday and Saturday to do stuff. I have a bum foot right now so I cant really do much active stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend some cool places to visit near the Denver area.
BuckinKaeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #15
BuckinKaeding
Solid Starter
 
BuckinKaeding's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
No-Yards Morano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtH2O-27 View Post
Eat **** & die. Your franchise has done pretty much nothing in its existence.
1963 AFL CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!

BuckinKaeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:37 AM   #16
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Please dont flame bait me, I am not a troll.

I am flying out to Denver tonight, and I have all day Friday and Saturday to do stuff. I have a bum foot right now so I cant really do much active stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend some cool places to visit near the Denver area.
art museum in downtown, visit a few micro brews (quite a few downtown alone.

where are yo ustaying?
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #17
BreesLightning
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 283
Default

BuckinKaeding, I hear there's a good mountain oyster place you might enjoy.

When in Rome right?

And yeah, Chargers kick ass and all that..
BreesLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #18
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Please dont flame bait me, I am not a troll.

I am flying out to Denver tonight, and I have all day Friday and Saturday to do stuff. I have a bum foot right now so I cant really do much active stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend some cool places to visit near the Denver area.


If your a baseball fan check out the Coors field area or Lodo area. Bars there are Lodos, Sports collumn, wynkoop brewery is good, and jacksons.

If you are somewhat mobile, walk the 16th street mall. There is a free bus that runs up and down it if your foot gets tired.

If you can drive 30 minutes away, check out Boulder and the flat irons, or Golden and the Coors brewery, or check out Red Rocks ampatheatre. Not sure if there is a concert there or not, but sweet views and legends have performed there.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #19
BuckinKaeding
Solid Starter
 
BuckinKaeding's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
No-Yards Morano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
art museum in downtown, visit a few micro brews (quite a few downtown alone.

where are yo ustaying?
At a friends house near Cherry Creek (I think thats what its called). But shes flying out of town of Friday Morning, so its just me and a buddy who really know not much about Denver.

We went out there last year too, but she was there the whole time, so she just took us out to a couple places.
BuckinKaeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #20
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Please dont flame bait me, I am not a troll.

I am flying out to Denver tonight, and I have all day Friday and Saturday to do stuff. I have a bum foot right now so I cant really do much active stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend some cool places to visit near the Denver area.
Coors (free beer)..gambling is close in Blackhawk.
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #21
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreesLightning View Post
BuckinKaeding, I hear there's a good mountain oyster place you might enjoy.

When in Rome right?

And yeah, Chargers kick ass and all that..

there are good mounain oyster places all over the rocky mountains, utah, colorado, montana, wyoming. You dont need to get them when your in Denver, they are all over the Rockies.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #22
BreesLightning
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaK-Argentina View Post


Where was this guy on week 6? p***Y.

p***Y?? Says the guy that skips out on his word.

Get to clipping that sack.
BreesLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:42 AM   #23
BuckinKaeding
Solid Starter
 
BuckinKaeding's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
No-Yards Morano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
If your a baseball fan check out the Coors field area or Lodo area. Bars there are Lodos, Sports collumn, wynkoop brewery is good, and jacksons.

If you are somewhat mobile, walk the 16th street mall. There is a free bus that runs up and down it if your foot gets tired.

If you can drive 30 minutes away, check out Boulder and the flat irons, or Golden and the Coors brewery, or check out Red Rocks ampatheatre. Not sure if there is a concert there or not, but sweet views and legends have performed there.
I actually went to a Rockies game against the Dodgers at Coors last year since the Chargers game was in Early September. I'll be going to the Wynkoop Brewery on Saturday Night, there is going to be a huge Chargers party there, you guys should try to crash it...lol

Pretty sure I went to Jacksons last year, that place was cool.

I think I'll check out the Coors brewery, do they let you sample the beer?

Also, you guys have Verizon stores out there right? I forgot to pack my phone charger and I needed an extra one anyways.
BuckinKaeding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:46 AM   #24
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,456

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
I actually went to a Rockies game against the Dodgers at Coors last year since the Chargers game was in Early September. I'll be going to the Wynkoop Brewery on Saturday Night, there is going to be a huge Chargers party there, you guys should try to crash it...lol

Pretty sure I went to Jacksons last year, that place was cool.

I think I'll check out the Coors brewery, do they let you sample the beer?

Also, you guys have Verizon stores out there right? I forgot to pack my phone charger and I needed an extra one anyways.
Ya there a Verizon store in the Cherry Creek mall, that will be nice since you will be in Creek

Ya I am pretty sure Coors still gives free samples, I went there last year and they did. The only change I heard is that you take your own tour now with headphones. There are no tour guides. Might be better that way who knows.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #25
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,425
Default

;d
Attached Images
 
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Denver Broncos