The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
GreeleyGrizzley
Rookie

Default Nobody had Buckhalter's back!!!

Offense was pathetic the whole second half, bla bla, we already know that. But the worst part was when that chump Harrison goes melon-to-melon on Buckhalter and nobody in an orange jersey has the guts to even get in his face! Nobody even goes over to see if #28 is alright, they're all just standing there! WTF! What kind of teammates let that go down? Let's not forget Harrison was the same guy who kicked that Cardinal in the balls during the Super Bowl right? Hype that guy all you want Gruden and Co., he's dirty and someone should've stepped up and had a teammate's back! Just embarrassing!

Am I the only one who noticed this?!
GreeleyGrizzley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
Don Flamenco
Perennial Pro-bowler

No, you're no the only one?

welcome to the mane
Don Flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Well that's because it was our offense. Pittsburgh was going for blood which is why they were throwing passes on the goal-line with 2 minutes to go. That hit just was more of the same and who on offense is going to do anything? Our offense is a borg. Lifeless. The only players that do much are Marshall and Royal and they depend on Orton to throw it to them. Very easy to take a bad QB out of the game and make them irrelevant.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

I missed it.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Well that's because it was our offense. Pittsburgh was going for blood which is why they were throwing passes on the goal-line with 2 minutes to go. That hit just was more of the same and who on offense is going to do anything? Our offense is a borg. Lifeless. The only players that do much are Marshall and Royal and they depend on Orton to throw it to them. Very easy to take a bad QB out of the game and make them irrelevant.
No Cutler mention?

You O.K. man?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
Bronco Yoda

I noticed it. Couldn't believe it wasn't flagged. I bet a small fine will be in the mail. That was a nasty hit.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #7
GreeleyGrizzley
Rookie

There sure as hell better be a fine. There sure as hell should have been a flag. There sure as hell should have been a Bronco over there to help Buck up off the ground, and another in Harrison's grill! Ball-less, absolutely ball-less!
GreeleyGrizzley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

It was a nasty hit. I am sure he will be getting the letter from the NFL office. But back to your topic, I too was ashamed that not a single player from our team stood up for Buck, nor ran over to see it he was okay, Something is not right with what happened.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #9
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
No Cutler mention?

You O.K. man?
I made a mention of our offense being devoid of playmakers so I guess you could say it referenced Jay in reverse.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #10
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
I noticed it. Couldn't believe it wasn't flagged. I bet a small fine will be in the mail. That was a nasty hit.
i thought it was a great, clean hit until I saw the replay. The booth sure loved it but never once did they say it was helmet on helmet. Grezley is correct though that no one bothered to see if at least he was ok. As for retaliating, they probably missed it like most did first time around.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I don't think he was trying to go for Bucks helmet, just one of those plays where helmets do collide, it happens. The league will still probably fine him though. But I didn't think it was malicious intent to go for the head.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote