The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Default Stay Classy Broncos fans

I don'teven have to open the ridiculous threads that are already started by the boneheads around here... Just thought I'd mention the fact that this IS the 1st place Denver Broncos! This IS a 6-2 team! This is a team who faced a BRUTAL first half of the schedule.... Dallas 1st place in NFC East (Win), Cincy first place in AFC North (Win), NE first place team in AFC East (win), SD predicted SB Champ by many (win)... How many here thought we'd be 6-2? Are we disappointed in the Offense's performance the last 2 games? Hell yes, but, it happens... especially when you play the 2 teams that were in the AFC title game last year, in back to back weeks, both coming off a bye, and both kinda desperate.

Now, you wanna bash Orton, and McDaniels, and say a certain QB that plays on a different team would do better, or a coach who is home watching every week can do better, go for it. Your opinion wont change a thing. This is my team. these are my Denver Broncos. these are our FIRST PLACE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!

All that said, the O-Line needs to tighten up.... they are becoming a glarring weakness. Kyle had a rough stretch where he could easily have had 5 or 6 INT's the last 2 games. Kyle needs time though... Not sure what the approach will be, but the O-Line, more importantly the right side, needs to look in the mirror. The D got hung out to dry tonight by the lack of a sustained offense.
We'll fix it
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

There's no stifling the pussies.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

you're awesome.

continue your hate of clutter on the main page, by cluttering it with more useless threads.

ill contribute by bumping your epically retarded thread.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Hamilton needs replaced I think.. he has become the weak link. He has been so good for a while now, but he has been getting worked this year.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
you're awesome.

continue your hate of clutter on the main page, by cluttering it with more useless threads.

ill contribute by bumping your epically retarded thread.
See what I mean?
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Putting Ketchup on Crap does not make it a Hamburger. We lost convincingly.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybroncosnut View Post
I don'teven have to open the ridiculous threads that are already started by the boneheads around here... Just thought I'd mention the fact that this IS the 1st place Denver Broncos! This IS a 6-2 team! This is a team who faced a BRUTAL first half of the schedule.... Dallas 1st place in NFC East (Win), Cincy first place in AFC North (Win), NE first place team in AFC East (win), SD predicted SB Champ by many (win)... How many here thought we'd be 6-2? Are we disappointed in the Offense's performance the last 2 games? Hell yes, but, it happens... especially when you play the 2 teams that were in the AFC title game last year, in back to back weeks, both coming off a bye, and both kinda desperate.

Now, you wanna bash Orton, and McDaniels, and say a certain QB that plays on a different team would do better, or a coach who is home watching every week can do better, go for it. Your opinion wont change a thing. This is my team. these are my Denver Broncos. these are our FIRST PLACE DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!

All that said, the O-Line needs to tighten up.... they are becoming a glarring weakness. Kyle had a rough stretch where he could easily have had 5 or 6 INT's the last 2 games. Kyle needs time though... Not sure what the approach will be, but the O-Line, more importantly the right side, needs to look in the mirror. The D got hung out to dry tonight by the lack of a sustained offense.
We'll fix it
I didn't even read your post. Got about two lines in and realized this is someone griping about fans griping about the broncos.

Who's worse? The people who don't like how the team played football or the person who doesn't like what other people think?
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:

We'll fix it
we better.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
ro_50
Ring of Famer

I agree with everything you've said!

But my biggest problem is mcdaniels doesn't seem to trust orton in this system to open it up.

If you watch Cassell last year, the system was opened up for him after he got in his five or first six starts.

With Orton, he hasn't loosened the reins.

I don't know the reason but I do know the offense must improve but I'm happy w this team and they are 6-2 with a game against a struggling team next week.
ro_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #10
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Putting Ketchup on Crap does not make it a Hamburger. We lost convincingly.
I bet it tastes a little better. Especially with cheese.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #11
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cah412 View Post
I didn't even read your post. Got about two lines in and realized this is someone griping about fans griping about the broncos.

Who's worse? The people who don't like how the team played football or the person who doesn't like what other people think?
Read the post idiot.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #12
Steve Sewell
Oh Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Patrick and Ty's pimp

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Reggie Rivers

Five things:

1) Our fans selling tickets to Steeler fans need to be ****ing shot.

2) Hamilton is not a fit for our running game.

3) Polumbus was terrible at CU, and is even more terrible in the NFL. Please God cure Ryan Harris.

4) I've never seen a more inept/retarded officiating crew in a game EVER. Not the reason we lost, but I don't know how the league allows that poor of a crew to take the field on nationally televised games.

5) I'm not going to blame Orton. The whole offense was ****ing awful. It started with the line. You CANNOT do anything against the Steelers without establishing a running game.

5a) Mike Tirico is the biggest ****-bag in broadcasting, period. He and the ESPN coverage in general need to die in the fiery flames of Hades.
Steve Sewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
Read the post idiot.
I don't need to, I combed it.

He posted info about the team but the underlying point is that people were overreacting. Read the thread title to sum that up for ya.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
Five things:

3) Polumbus was terrible at CU, and is even more terrible in the NFL. Please God cure Ryan Harris.

4) I've never seen a more inept/retarded officiating crew in a game EVER. Not the reason we lost, but I don't know how the league allows that poor of a crew to take the field on nationally televised games.

5) I'm not going to blame Orton. The whole offense was ****ing awful. It started with the line. You CANNOT do anything against the Steelers without establishing a running game.

5a) Mike Tirico is the biggest ****-bag in broadcasting, period. He and the ESPN coverage in general need to die in the fiery flames of Hades.
The NFL has bred this culture of everyone trying to make the extra buck. The NFL endorses and has agreements with stubhub, after all. That's where all tickets are 2x face value. If the NFL is solely concerned with making money, how can people be held to any higher standard?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro_50 View Post
I agree with everything you've said!

But my biggest problem is mcdaniels doesn't seem to trust orton in this system to open it up.

If you watch Cassell last year, the system was opened up for him after he got in his five or first six starts.

With Orton, he hasn't loosened the reins.

I don't know the reason but I do know the offense must improve but I'm happy w this team and they are 6-2 with a game against a struggling team next week.
I agree.... It is puzzling that there is zero attempt at even looking at a deep post of fly route. especially when a guy like marshall can jump with any DB and edeie can out run most DB's... I don't even care if he overthrows it by 20 yards. That alone will back the safteys up enough that the screens and slants will be more effective. But, your QB needs time to make that throw... The last 8 quarters, kyle hasnt had that consistently.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #16
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

just doing my part in worthless thread
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #17
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Five things:

I'm SJ Bronco, and I approved this message...although That last INT had bad pass written all over it. Either Orton pooped his pants, or the wide out ran the wrong rout
SJ Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #18
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cah412 View Post
I don't need to, I combed it.

He posted info about the team but the underlying point is that people were overreacting. Read the thread title to sum that up for ya.
Exactly the point.... And you take issue with that?
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I agree.... It is puzzling that there is zero attempt at even looking at a deep post of fly route. especially when a guy like marshall can jump with any DB and edeie can out run most DB's... I don't even care if he overthrows it by 20 yards. That alone will back the safteys up enough that the screens and slants will be more effective. But, your QB needs time to make that throw... The last 8 quarters, kyle hasnt had that consistently.
If there's one thing McD learned last week, this OLine cannot protect well enough to go deep.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #20
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Boy, nipped that right in the bud, huh....

Good thing you can speak us...

Quote:
The offense didn't get a rushing first down.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #21
Steve Sewell
Oh Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Patrick and Ty's pimp

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Reggie Rivers

I forgot to add:

5b) The Broncos will be 8-2 in 2 weeks time.
Steve Sewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #22
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Five things:

1) I dont think thats Broncos fans selling to stealer fans.... Ticket brookers make a killing buying season tix and reselling them now

2) Hamilton isnt a fit in any aspect of and NFL offense any longer

3) agree

4) totally agree.... that ref was one of the worst i've ever seen... Did you see on a punt he called it an Interception, not once but twice when calling the penalty? I laughed hard.... TWICE

5) yep

5a) wouldnt know.... i turn the tv down and put on the broncos anouncers on sirius
Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #23
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

My God, you people are the worst when we lose. We are suppose to be family and and I see is utter dysfunction, very sad. Who needs the Charger and Raider fans when we have each other.
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #24
UtahBroncos

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Stay classy? Bronco fans should be ashamed. The whole nation saw your fans get exposed. You guys always brag about your fans. There were just as many Steeler fans as Bronco fans. Pathetic.
UtahBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #25
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Im still with the team. We are better than last year and will be better when the season ends. We cant beat everyone, there are teams better than us, but we better fix the problems on the field if we are going to beat good playoff teams. I like our chances next week before playing two at home. Would 9-2 make those in doubt feel better or is it Super Bowl style or nothing?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote