|11-09-2009, 05:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2001
Home town oskie mojo!!!
So in a game that could mean as much as any game Josh McDaniels has lead thus far I think it will come down to turnovers. Win the turnover battle and we will come out of this one 7-1! So with that in mind, lets get some quick OSKIE MOJO Going...
1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.
2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.
3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.
4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.
5. Ball, OSKIE, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.
6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.
7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.
COME ON DEFENSE!!!
GIVE ME SOME TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO OSKIE SCORE!!!!!!
|11-09-2009, 05:44 PM||#2|
How about some Tapenade!
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Coaches Cradle...Eastern Illinois University
How many Oskie threads do we need?