The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default There Are Starving Kids In Africa Who Would Be Dying To Eat That Crow

Scramble for the Ball: We Were Wrong

by Tom Gower and Mike Kurtz

There Are Starving Kids In Africa Who Would Be Dying To Eat That Crow

Tom: Mea culpa on the Broncos, and kudos to Mike Nolan for turning dross into a reasonably good defense.

Mike: "Reasonably good" is a very apt phrase. They're not world-beaters, but they're serviceable, and if Denver's offense is chugging along, that's all they need to be for the Broncos to be a serious threat.

Tom: I do believe the injury to right tackle Ryan Harris will hurt them from here on out. Harris' backup is Tyler Polumbus, best known for being described by Eric Cartman as "really offensive."

Mike: Probably. One big question is whether they'll use Kyle Orton as their Official Quarterback of the Future or spend one of those shiny first-round picks they received from Chicago to pick some quarterback value in the middle of the first round, or trade up to get someone like Sam Bradford.

Tom: As someone with a fantasy team named "Josh McD Boy Genius," I'm inclined to see McDaniels masterminding things and showing he can win with unheralded Kyle Orton while developing Tom Brandstater. Speaking of Pomblus, he's part of an interesting trend you see with NFL teams: picking up players from local schools. Pomblus played at the University of Colorado, for instance, and Matt Lepsis was another Buffalo who ended up on the Broncos. The Bears have Garrett Wolfe, who graduated from Northern Illinois, and off the top of my head it seems that the Titans also like to draft players out of local schools.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/scr...megrown-talent

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Wow, what a waste of time read...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Paladin
Ring of Famer

And what do these guys do for a living?
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

time not well spent. This is the type of article you put out when you have nothing else to say. Kind of like some posters here!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote