The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 907

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default Eating the Crow.

Haven't been here in a while but if you talk the $#it before the season you show up to reap it when yer' wrong.

I don't believe in Orton in the long run but so far I was dead wrong. He's a huge reason you're winning.

Running game. Wow. Did not see that coming.

Top 15 in passing AND rushing.

Makes me sick. I'm stupified and humbled.

BTW, you guys LOVE HB's and trades. How 'bout a an LJ for a sixer of fat tire and a 7th?...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,005

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

thanks
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,353

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Thanks Rausch. It's good to see you posting here. I think after a loss your perspective is appreciated.

And no thanks on the bigot RB that can't pass block for crap. Thanks though.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #4
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 4,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
Haven't been here in a while but if you talk the $#it before the season you show up to reap it when yer' wrong.

I don't believe in Orton in the long run but so far I was dead wrong. He's a huge reason you're winning.

Running game. Wow. Did not see that coming.

Top 15 in passing AND rushing.

Makes me sick. I'm stupified and humbled.

BTW, you guys LOVE HB's and trades. How 'bout a an LJ for a sixer of fat tire and a 7th?...
What kind of beer are you drinking? Coors Light here
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
Haven't been here in a while but if you talk the $#it before the season you show up to reap it when yer' wrong.

I don't believe in Orton in the long run but so far I was dead wrong. He's a huge reason you're winning.

Running game. Wow. Did not see that coming.

Top 15 in passing AND rushing.

Makes me sick. I'm stupified and humbled.

BTW, you guys LOVE HB's and trades. How 'bout a an LJ for a sixer of fat tire and a 7th?...
Whoa there... if we're giving up the 6er in Fat Tire, we'd better be getting a draft pick in return! Love that stuff.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 907

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Thanks Rausch. It's good to see you posting here. I think after a loss your perspective is appreciated.

And no thanks on the bigot RB that can't pass block for crap. Thanks though.
If it helps LJ is only as thug as the next born-rich kid from a college coach.

But he's bar tough, rEAl bar tough.
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 36,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
If it helps LJ is only as thug as the next born-rich kid from a college coach.

But he's bar tough, rEAl bar tough.
I've never understood LJ's Black Panther act. His dad is a DL coach at a major D-1 school and he's never tasted anything remotely close to poverty. He acts like he's from the hood and has been mistreated his whole life, when he's lived a very charmed life and has grown up in wealth. There are very few players in the league I hate more than LJ.
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Denver Broncos