The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Default Chris Ponder - FSU

What does everyone think about this guy? I am extremely impressed with him and ability to play the game. My only concern appears his arm strength, but he appears extremely smart with the ball, and accurate.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
macdds
Just Drafted

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default Ponder

I am an FSU fan and have watched Christian develop. Graduate after 2.5 years will have Master's and working on PhD as he finishes 5th year next year, so he is smart as McD requires. Smart on the field. A real leader with ever improving skills. I would like to see us wait a year for the franchise QB in Ponder and build the O-Line and key spots on D in the 2010 draft.
macdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I saw him earlier this year against Miami and I think he's got a lot of potential. I imagine he's coming back to FSU right?
bpc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

He filed papers, but he is coming back to FSU. Great leader, good vision, makes good decisions. I'm just worried about his arm strength at the next level and the surgery he just had in November after losing to Clemson. He was having a tremendous season until then. He needs another year with my Noles. I think he'll be an early round guy next season. A little on the short side. I'll be surprised if he measures 6'2 officially next year.

Mediator, how about your thoughts? You're a bigger FSU homeboy than myself and probably got some tape.

Last edited by Requiem; 01-07-2010 at 04:43 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: