The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default skip bayless is a total idiot

i can never, ever stand listening ot this guy.

hes on espn first take trying to tell ochocinco that the bengals are not legit. he keeps saying how teams "did not take the bengals seriously" and thats why they lost. ochocinco keeps trying to explain to him that this is the NFL and that teams take every team seriously, skip wont have it. the only reason pittsburgh and ravens got beat by bengals is because they didnt take the bengals seriously, what a total idiot, they got beat because the bengals are good and outplayed them on that day.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Triplelefthook
Pro Bowler
 
Triplelefthook's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

skip bayless is a genious. he knows very little about sports, he never played anything, yet somehow he is STILL ON TV on ESPN and he gets people like Ocho Cinco and i think he had Shaq and others on there to debate with him.

All because people hate him. i watched this show for about 3 minutes and had to change it... its embarrassing to me that this guy in on television. this is the US so freedom of speech is great and everything... but sometimes it has its downsides haha
Triplelefthook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,991
Default

In other news: The sky is blue. Water is wet.

Skip gets paid to be a contrarian. Period, end of story. If you haven't read "God Save the Fan" by Will Leitch, you absolutely should. Excellent read.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #4
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplelefthook View Post
skip bayless is a genious. he knows very little about sports, he never played anything, yet somehow he is STILL ON TV on ESPN and he gets people like Ocho Cinco and i think he had Shaq and others on there to debate with him.

All because people hate him. i watched this show for about 3 minutes and had to change it... its embarrassing to me that this guy in on television. this is the US so freedom of speech is great and everything... but sometimes it has its downsides haha
happy 500th post.

i dont know how the hell anyone can ever listen to him, atleast half of this board knows more about sports than him. since when do division rivals not take each other seriously and that is the reason they lost? what a joke.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,893

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Skip Bayless is John Clayton with out the frontal lobe.





Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

ochocinco just said they have a better defense across the board than the broncos...

wow, bayliss just owned him on that 2nd half stat.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #7
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
ochocinco just said they have a better defense across the board than the broncos...

wow, bayliss just owned him on that 2nd half stat.
He likes sensationalism.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

they are arguing bengals vs broncos.

bayliss called our receivers better, i dont know if i buy that so much, but its very comparable, but bayliss said we clearly have better TEs. called their QB better. bayliss like knowshon + buckhalter over cedric benson.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer
 
tsiguy96's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

ocho said to beat the ravens you gotta establish the run (even though their pass d sucks?), ocho called baltimore for the win.
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
Bronco Warrior
Opinionated Jerk
 
Bronco Warrior's Avatar
 
Ranting Maniac!

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLC,Utah
Posts: 1,279

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Bayless is very pasionate and let's it run wild from time to time but he usually owns people in these exchanges. Ocho is a mouth without a transmission. Bengals Defense better than Denvers? lol! What a Ocho!
Bronco Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 20,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Skip is hilarious. If you think he actually believes half of what he says you are the idiot sir.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
Bronco Warrior
Opinionated Jerk
 
Bronco Warrior's Avatar
 
Ranting Maniac!

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLC,Utah
Posts: 1,279

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Anybody that goes against the grain is an idiot right? If you don't drink the koolaid then your stupid and can't believe what you say? That's pure genius!~
Bronco Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #13
The MVPlaya
Denver Broncos
 
The MVPlaya's Avatar
 
out with the old, IN WITH THE NEW

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,372
Default

He just plays devil advocate which stirs up controversy which makes people CARE... skip bayless is respected.
The MVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
TexanBob
Don't Argue With Me
 
You Know I'm Right

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 5,012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darris Nash
Default

Skip Bayless? I always do.
TexanBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #15
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,583

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Chad embarrassed him when they were talking TO.
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
gtown
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Hoya Saxa!!

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 921

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juggernaut #46
Default

Skip works for ESPN, and ESPN works for Disney. The network is about entertaining young and immature minds with drivel and made up controversy. That and giving Brett Farve head.
gtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #17
ward63
Go Broncos!
 
ward63's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,227

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Zac Dysert
Default

i was ready for chad to fight him ha ha
ward63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #18
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian
 
Hogan11's Avatar
 
Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: W.NY.B.C.
Posts: 20,988

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
He likes sensationalism.
Which is why he's talking to Ochoshowman in the first place....pass.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #19
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
In other news: The sky is blue. Water is wet.

Skip gets paid to be a contrarian. Period, end of story. If you haven't read "God Save the Fan" by Will Leitch, you absolutely should. Excellent read.
exactly. Some guys hired for professionalism, so because they are pretty, some because they know a lot about football. Still others are picked because they make people upset. Jamie Dukes, Skip Bayless etc.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #20
Bronco Warrior
Opinionated Jerk
 
Bronco Warrior's Avatar
 
Ranting Maniac!

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SLC,Utah
Posts: 1,279

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Chad Talks out of both sides of his face!
Bronco Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #21
NYBronc
Ring of Famer
 
NYBronc's Avatar
 
pka young wu

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Brookhaven, NY
Posts: 1,517
Default

Chad will be on Letterman tonight.
NYBronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
bronco_diesel
giddy-up
 
bronco_diesel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: denver
Posts: 1,331
Default

I would argue that Chad is the idiot, and Skip Bayless is just taking advantage...
bronco_diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #23
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Ochocinco needs a baby sitter to keep him out of trouble, kind of like the way the Bronco's pay Stokley to wrap his arms around Marshall after every play and escort him back to the huddle........
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #24
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Warrior View Post
Chad Talks out of both sides of his face!

Speaks out of both sides of his mouth...

unless you were trying to be cute...

in which case...you failed.

Again.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
d bronx42
Rookie
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 64

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Call me crazy, but i really like Skip Bayless... Except for hating on Lebron all the time i think he is on key with most of what he says.
d bronx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Denver Broncos