The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Another Awesome Stat (On Kyle Orton)

Kyle Orton has 30 TD's in the Redzone in his Career. Kyle Orton has thrown 2 (TWO) redzone INT's in his entire career.

TWO! Wow, watching Cutler turn it over last night in the redzone again, I just absolutely love Kyle Orton's ball control ability.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

I believe he has the highest QB rating in the 4th quarter. We are getting a bonus out of this guy. Sufficient? My A$$. He is a complete winner. Cant dispute this fact or other facts. BTW: Did we have any Orton lovers come over from the Bears forums like we had so many CULTer lovers go to the Bears forums? Seems like he was underappreciated and/or underused in Chicago. At least we have a coach that saw something in him to have him become our starter. Any of those Start Simms, Start Brandstater posters left?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #3
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I believe he has the highest QB rating in the 4th quarter. We are getting a bonus out of this guy. Sufficient? My A$$. He is a complete winner. Cant dispute this fact or other facts. BTW: Did we have any Orton lovers come over from the Bears forums like we had so many CULTer lovers go to the Bears forums? Seems like he was underappreciated and/or underused in Chicago. At least we have a coach that saw something in him to have him become our starter. Any of those Start Simms, Start Brandstater posters left?
I'll admit I was on the BrandSTARTER wagon in the pre-season. Never knew Kyle Orton just needed time to grasp the offense, and he has, and now he's elite!
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote