The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default Broncos Thoughts & Musings - Chargers Week - a "Must Read"

LINK; http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/1...sings-chargers

Broncos Thoughts & Musings - Chargers Week
by broncobear on Oct 15, 2009 11:30 AM MDT in 2009 Game Previews 35 comments

More photos by Chris Schneider - AP
Out with the Old News

Many congratulations to the Broncos on a come-from-behind-win over the New England Patriots! Following the game, Josh McDaniels issued as close to a retraction as he could get, admitting that when he claimed that it was just another game, "I lied." His understatement was closely followed by Kyle Orton's post-game comment, "I feel like I played well." Don't get all worked up for us, now, Kyle. I love these guys.

I covered a lot of subjects on Sunday night's post and I'm not gong to get redundant. There were a few little things that seemed to matter, though. Points in the 2nd half for NE - 0. Third down conversions in the 2nd half for NE - 0. Chances of winning if you don't score - 0. That's the kind of numbers that leave me SunnySiding. So, let's get started by breaking down some of last week's game and then preparing for San Diego.

Taking the Gloves Off
One of the keys to the New England game was the skill and leadership of Kyle Orton. Kyle has been a heck of a QB for Denver. I had believed all season that the glove (and, in its days, the splint) was more of a problem than he ever let on. At first, unwilling to accept excuses, he claimed that it wasn't. After Week 3 he admitted that it was "sometimes". Without it, in Week 5, he became the kind of QB that you want to have leading your team. His intellect and calm have been inspirational, but his performance over the past week has shown just how much of a hindrance it was. His accuracy went up a notch.

Said Eddie Royal after Sunday's win, "He was the leader that we needed today."

Josh McDaniels, who is usually effusive with criticisms said, "I don’t know if he missed a read all day." Now, tell me again how the QB's arm strength is the only thing that matters. Take your time. I'll be here. Orton's intellect is as strong a weapon as any long pass.

The most astounding stat I could find says that Orton has a 4th-quarter QB rating of 138.7. That's 138.7 for those who weren't counting. Anything I could add would be a waste of words. That says it all. Welcome to Denver, Kyle. I hope that it's a long and healthy stay. Congratulations to him on being the AFC Player of the Week, too. By the way, if you look at Orton's QB rating from the 2nd half of all games, it's 114.2 - which is still pretty stellar (Peyton Manning's from the 2nd half of games is 110.3). And, this was his first game sans impediment (glove or splint) and he completed 72.9% of his passes. He has now completed just over 63% of his passes for the season and it's climbing quickly. His percentage of passes intercepted is 0.6%, tied for first in the league. These are 'franchise QB' kinds of numbers. It's still a strange term, since it has no clear definition, but if the meaning is a player that you're in trouble without, Orton is one.

John Elway has had some things to say about Orton. Recently he had gone on record as believing that as Orton gets comfortable in the system, he's just going to get better. This is what Elway had to say after Sunday's game, from cbs4denver.com:
"He just keeps going to the right guys, putting the ball on the money, and doing the right things, which wins football games," Elways said. "He outplayed Brady yesterday in (Brady's) system and was just doing some great, great things."

Every time I read a so-called analysis of quarterbacks, I read about arm strength, accuracy, mobility and physical strength. Just to be clear -- I consider all of those to be important in degree. But somehow I never read about the things that Josh McDaniels likes to talk about. Coach McD has forgotten more about quarterbacking then most of the 'analysts' ever learned. He talks about these: running the huddle, reading the defense, changing the plays, outwitting the defense, not making mistakes, staying calm, never giving up and showing leadership.

Those are the things that Kyle Orton does very, very well. That's why the folks who try to spreadsheet quarterbacks, those who are fascinated by stats and those who just look at a TV view of the plays, no matter how often or for how long, sometimes don't like Orton despite his incredible, steady and measurable improvement. The things that he does, the things that Josh McDaniels chose him for specifically, don't always show up in the stat sheets. You can't see all of them on TV. but the guys who do them and do them well tend to be winners. And that's something about Orton that no one can really argue against. When he plays, teams usually win. That's what you hire your quarterback to do. Heck, that's all you hire him to do.

According to denverbroncos.com, his 26-12 (.684) record as a starter ranks third in the NFL among active quarterbacks. All of the other arguments are vaporware.

Perhaps the thing that is most worth talking about is this: Josh McDaniels is turning Kyle Orton into the quarterback that he always could have been but never truly was. The folks who don't think that a great offensive coach with a lot of talent and knowledge at training quarterbacks can make a huge difference haven't studied history, which is rife with examples from Joe Montana to Steve Young to Kurt Warner. I honestly don't believe that we are close to finding out how good Orton is. It will take at least a year or so to completely be able to manifest the full playbook and even then he will continue to make improvements for quite a while to come. The continued improvement that Kyle has shown and is showing is simply a continuation of a pattern that has held true throughout his college and professional career. He's so surprisingly young, at only 26, that expecting that he will not continue to get better is a hypothesis without evidence, support or or logic. How far he will rise is the only question I still have. If this is only the start, the future is bright indeed.

So, go ahead. Marinate in that one for a while. Let it soak in. You'll be happier when you have.

The Coaches Corner (Courtesy of the Broncos PR Staff)
Please take a moment to read through this quote from Josh McDaniels. It explains something that we all need to be clear on moving forward.

On what allowed WR Eddie Royal and TE Tony Scheffler to have better numbers vs. New England than in previous games (my bold and italics for emphasis)...
"I don't think we have changed really anything that we do. That is the nice thing about what we try to do offensively is we haven't moved our players around and put them in one spot to get ‘that guy' the ball. We have great trust in-if (WR Jabar) Gaffney is playing the X (receiver) - they played a coverage that told us to throw to the X yesterday, and we threw it to him on third-and-three and he converts for a first down. Eddie is the X late in the game, (and) he gets a slant for a first down. (WR) Brandon (Marshall) is the X down there in the red zone, (and) they tell us to throw to Brandon. He is open. He scores. They let Tony have some space yesterday, and Kyle read the play out the right way and went the right place with the ball. When our offense is running really well, you will see a lot of different people touch the ball. It won't just be one guy here, one guy there. Yesterday, obviously, we threw it more so there were more opportunities. I think the guys kind of felt good because the ball kept going somewhere new, but it wasn't because we were calling plays to try to stuff it in there to Tony or stuff it in there to Brandon or Eddie or Jabar. They told us to go there with the defense. Kyle read the play the right way and threw it to the open guy. The good thing is we have people that can get open. When they cover four of us and the other guy is open because he did a nice job against single-coverage and we read the defense the right way, that is how a productive pass offense works. I think our guys really understand that now and are really into it. It was fun to see."

Now think about the italics. Whatever the defense tells him to do, that's what he does. If they take away one thing, he sees that as a chance to do something else. He doesn't go into with only a single, set strategy. His coaching approach is fluid and much like water; you can't really contain it. Grasp it and it disappears; strike at it and it envelopes you. That's the essence of the more modern version of 'Hit them where they ain't'. It's also how the great general Sun Tzu became famous, centuries ago.

By the way - Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War) also pointed out that in any protracted war, the side that held the moral high ground would inevitably win. This year, that's been the Broncos, where character truly matters. That's how you keep your poise, hold the line defensively, and score on offense.

Consider this also - QB Kyle Orton said the use of the Wildcat formation was designed to get a better read on the NE defense: "It was to get them into some looks where we could tell what was going on, and it worked for the most part."

In the same vein, consider this one from NFL Fanhouse:
McDaniels said of Royal's effort against the Patriots: "It was just some of the scheme they were using. A lot of reads took us to Eddie on the weak side. That is kind of the way this offense goes. We don't force it to anybody, and they told us to throw it to Eddie Royal and he did a great job."

McDaniels specifically defines roles -- some of the Broncos are still swallowing that approach. Eddie Royal, for now, is a possession receiver. And the Broncos are unbeaten heading to San Diego next week.

This is part of the constant cat and mouse game that Josh McDaniels loves to play. I was watching this while researching the 'Divining Josh McDaniels' series that nycbroncosfan and I wrote last February. McDaniels is constantly learning your tendencies, examining your responses, establishing patterns, weaknesses and matchups in order to confound you. Mike Nolan does the same on the defensive half. Competing against both of them intellectually is a tall, tall order. The players must carry out the responsibilities they are given, it's true; but they are being gifted with all of the requirements to succeed and they know and believe it. That belief carries with it an awesome level of confidence. Small wonder that they seem so good at coming from behind. To them, the battle is never out of reach.

It's no wonder that they win late - the more examples they have to chart, understand and create options for, the stronger they will get -- every game. That should give pause to every opposing coach on the schedule. Think about it.

The Golden Squash Award
The Bronco have another winner of the Golden Squash Award for the man who has the most (or best) tackles; he looks a lot like the last one. It's D.J. Williams again, leading the team this week as he did last week and notching 8 tackles plus an assist. Congratulations, D.J.! He now has 32 tackles and 8 assists, a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, 4 passes defensed. His best performance came in 2007 when he had 106 tackles plus 35 assists, 1.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 2 recovered, and INT and 5 passes defensed. He may well eclipse that record this season.

Right behind him was a surprise player who has been stepping up as he's needed. It's Jack Williams, with 8 solo tackles. Congratulation to the young man who is moving up in the game. Third was Brian Dawkins, with another 7. Andra Davis dropped to only 3 tackles, the same as Kenny Peterson, Vonnie Holliday, Darcel McBath and Robert Ayers. Ayers had a good game, by the way, but all of them did. After the first quarter, they were a wall. Nice going, guys.

Marshalling the Troops

A great stat unearthed by Lindsay Jones at the Denver Post:
Brandon Marshall — 2008: 104 catches, 1,265 yards, 6 touchdowns; Sunday: 8 catches, 64 yards, 2 touchdowns; 2009 Season: 24 catches, 283 yards, 4 touchdowns.

This really is the year in brief. Last season, the Broncos piled up the yards and didn't score. Brandon's numbers were indicative of that. This year he only has 24 catches for 283 yards but he's already scored 4 TDs as opposed to 6 for all of last season. He's probably not going to get the same numbers with yards and catches, but he'll probably score a lot more points. Seriously -- which would you rather have?

Brandon Stokley didn't have a catch this past week, but the same principle showed up -- if you cover him tightly, you're going to leave someone else open. Since each of our RBs can catch as well as block and carry the squash, covering the Broncos offense on passing downs becomes more than a bit problematic.

Taking Care of Business and Reworking Overtime
Count me as one of those who believes that overtime is just fine the way it is. One of the keys to winning in the NFL is having good play by all three phases of the game - offense, defense and special teams. If you lost the coin toss, your defense needs to step it up. If you win, your offense needs to punch it in and/or your ST needs to make a play to score some points. In any case - just be willing to accept that your whole team is on the line in overtime. Like anyone else, I'll revisit this if it costs the Broncos a game, but in general, I'm not into making huge changes in the way games are played -- and this would be a huge change - unless there's some reason that involves player safety.

Final Thought:
This is the first year in a long time when 'parity' meant that so many teams aren't good. I know that wasn't the intent, but that's been the outcome. This year, the concept has grown closer to 'despair-ity'.

Interesting thing -- we're seeing teams like Detroit, the Rams and the Chiefs stuck on the draft-day treadmill, running in circles like hamsters in their wheels and getting just as far. I used to think that a lot of that was the draft setup - the cost of those high picks, after more than two years, is exorbitant and seems to actually have the opposite effect of what was intended. I still believe that we need a rookie cap and a better draft salary structure.

But, one of the outcomes of Josh McDaniels/Brian Xanders work this past offseason has been to remind me that I'm occasionally very stupid. No one has forced these teams to refuse to trade down for more picks in better slots. There's always someone who desperately wants a high pick, usually for a 'franchise' QB. You don't have to overpay for players who aren't exactly what your team needs. If you've got a serviceable QB (and just for fun, try getting him excellent coaching and tailoring your offense to his strengths) and a pretty good left tackle, mostly you're better off using the leverage to fulfill your list of roster needs rather than adding one or two high-cost players.

Even more so - I think that the McD/Xanders experience reminded me of how well you can rebuild a roster in a short period of time. Yes, I would agree that having an O-line like ours was a huge advantage. We had some good WRs, too, and a few good players here and there. But over and over, the Broncos showed us how to pick your free agents, how to design the offense and defense to work with the players that you have and how much coaching really wins games. The players have to execute, but the coaches have to give them something to execute and get them excited about the program. If - or, I really should say, when - the Broncos continue in their winning ways, Josh McDaniels should be a lock for Coach of the Year, preferably awarded with a gold-plated scroll listing all the folks who cursed his name and laughed in his face about what a crap job he was doing, signed by the offenders underneath a blanket engraved apology. I'm gratified by the number of folks who have apologized.

But far more than that - it's all about winning. A truly bright coach with a talent for winning can turn a franchise around in 1or 2 seasons. Parcells did it (again) in Miami and McDaniels has done it in Denver, to mention a couple of obvious and recent examples. The real problem that bad franchises tend to have is that they seem to believe that just a couple of players and a new head coach will magically solve their problems, a failing that is also fatal to a lot of franchises who are several players away from a good playoff run but think that they only need 1 or 2. We, as Broncos fans, have been there.

Winning also involves being willing to look at the bigger picture. Are you getting the right players and structuring the contracts to keep a strong squad, even if you've been successful the year before? That was what Bill Belichick did in New England that was the most impressive. It wasn't just winning, it was keeping on winning, being a franchise that has a shot at the Lombardi, year after year. And let's face it - Josh McDaniels won't be satisfied until he's accomplished that. He'll do whatever that takes, adding a few players or a lot, just as the situation demands. In that, it's not dis-similar to the situational football approach - you just keep adapting to the situation and working out solutions. It sounds easy, but it's not.

That leads us to the final point: Accepting that you need a lot of players isn't fatal - it's often the solution much more than it is the problem. But figuring out who out there in free agency will make your team better is a tough thing to do over and over. That makes what the Broncos did this spring and summer even more impressive. Congratulations to Pat Bowlen, Coaches McDaniels, McCoy and Nolan, and to all the rest of the staff as well as the players who took what they were being taught and manifested it on th field. This is truly one for the ages.

Last edited by baja; 10-15-2009 at 06:50 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
bronclvr
Ring of Famer

She is faster than you! 8.39 @ 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Coach McD has forgotten more about quarterbacking then most of the 'analysts' ever learned. He talks about these: running the huddle, reading the defense, changing the plays, outwitting the defense, not making mistakes, staying calm, never giving up and showing leadership.

No wonder McDaniels didn't want Cutler-
bronclvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Chew on this jhns and BF:

According to denverbroncos.com, his 26-12 (.684) record as a starter ranks third in the NFL among active quarterbacks. All of the other arguments are vaporware
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Just heard Buckhalter said he is 90% and will play Monday.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer

GO Bison Kick OU

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays

Quote:
"I feel like I played well." Don't get all worked up for us, now, Kyle. I love these guys.
I love this about the team this year. Since the media circus this summer, after the Marshall suspension...it has been very quiet, the boat is sailing smoothly. Part of the reason I think we are flying under the radar. But it is awesome. Let them talk about the vikes, let them talk about Indy, and drool over everyone else...I hope they hate on us all year long, or at least ignore us.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Ahhhh, that was a good read.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

So much in there really.

I liked this in particular;

Quote:
They told us to go there with the defense
Old 10-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #8
Dukes
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
Chew on this jhns and BF:

According to denverbroncos.com, his 26-12 (.684) record as a starter ranks third in the NFL among active quarterbacks. All of the other arguments are vaporware
From what I remember that's pretty close to Plummers winning percentage when he was here.
Dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Odysseus
Fan of the home team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth

I love Orton's humility. That is such a rare gift in professional athletes. I am not into big talkers. I loved Shannon Sharpe because he talked AND delivered but I prefer Orton's focus on business ahead.

I think this is a playoff bound team regardless of what happens with the Chargers. I think the biggest difference I am seeing with the Broncos is that quiet confidence where they are focused on letting their play do all the talking.

My hope is the fans reflect some of this teams stable confidence. This was a good read because not only is the guy somewhat giddy about the facts but it's based on a well thought out understanding of all that is at stake. Good read.

Another poster stated it and I will repeat what they said. I want the Broncos to beat that natural crap out of the Chargers because not only will the Broncos destroy all doubters but will create a kind of presence throughout the league which has been sorely missing.

This team has playoffs written all over them. I like their odds.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
Just heard Buckhalter said he is 90% and will play Monday.
Great news!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
Paladin
Ring of Famer

A fantastic read. I was particularly impressed with this observation: "He talks about these: running the huddle, reading the defense, changing the plays, outwitting the defense, not making mistakes, staying calm, never giving up and showing leadership." And I agree with bronclvr: that is not Cutler. That is not even Shanahan who was enthralled with "elite QBs". Gotta admit: the issue was winning games, not looking pretty or 60 yard incompletes or fantasy points......

As I watched the NE game again, I was impressed that Brady had some chances to win that game, but he failed. That tells me that he was a bit rattled and even "rusty". Even so, I did not see that the Broncos blitzed that much and whent they did, Brady was harrassed. Does that mean that Phyllis will see more of that?

That was one great piece that reflected the underlying beliefs and hopes of the "supporters" throughout the summer pre-season......
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

This is an astute article I am surprised this thread is nor getting more action.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #13
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
A fantastic read. I was particularly impressed with this observation: "He talks about these: running the huddle, reading the defense, changing the plays, outwitting the defense, not making mistakes, staying calm, never giving up and showing leadership." And I agree with bronclvr: that is not Cutler. That is not even Shanahan who was enthralled with "elite QBs". Gotta admit: the issue was winning games, not looking pretty or 60 yard incompletes or fantasy points......

As I watched the NE game again, I was impressed that Brady had some chances to win that game, but he failed. That tells me that he was a bit rattled and even "rusty". Even so, I did not see that the Broncos blitzed that much and whent they did, Brady was harrassed. Does that mean that Phyllis will see more of that?

That was one great piece that reflected the underlying beliefs and hopes of the "supporters" throughout the summer pre-season......

I agree..great read! I want to think we didn't blitz a whole lot because we didn't want to give up a big play and had trust that the 3 or 4 guys rushing could presure him. The blitzes were very timely!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #14
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

On AFC Playbook today, they highlighted some of the pass protection from the Denver O-line from behind the defense, a much better angle to see that sort of thing and holy crap it was a thing of beauty.

I didn't really have anywhere to put this tidbit so I threw it in here.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
On AFC Playbook today, they highlighted some of the pass protection from the Denver O-line from behind the defense, a much better angle to see that sort of thing and holy crap it was a thing of beauty.

One thing you gotta give credit to Shanny for...he constructed a hell of an O-line!!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #16
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:

I saw that too.

I have some free time these days and I have the NFL channel on in the background several hours a day and the amount of stories and comments on the Broncos is astonishing.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #17
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Great read, baja, thanks for posting.

Here's the linky for anyone interested.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/1...sings-chargers
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Can someone cliff note this bad boy for me. And be careful the owner of MHR doesn't like his stuff getting fully posted here especially with no link.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #19
Mr.Meanie
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiettiger View Post
This was a good read because not only is the guy somewhat giddy about the facts but it's based on a well thought out understanding of all that is at stake. Good read.
I think you can say that about pretty much all the content on MHR.
Mr.Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #20
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by McApaOps5 View Post
Can someone cliff note this bad boy for me. And be careful the owner of MHR doesn't like his stuff getting fully posted here especially with no link.
You'll want to read it.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #21
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:

I watched it too. It was so precise. So different from the guys running around on the field last year. An example of good coaching and respect for that coaching by the players.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #22
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Yeah, everyone should visit Mile High Report. Very nice site.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #23
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

I've been watching the games with nyc from mhr here in ny. Great guy. Those guys are dedicated and have a special knack for big picture stuff.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

excellent find baja.

Really liked the part about our new defensive mantra...take what they give us. The comparison to water was very bruce lee-esque...

Also enjoyed the final conclusion part, about our willingness to draft differently, and our ability to have such a turnover on the D side of things with a kind of indifference that has been sorely missing.

great read!
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #25
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Fear is a lack of preparation.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Article is spot on! Damn good article...McD is a true head coach. Shanny was just a playbook mind and a gap filler. The difference is becoming obvious in the way the team plays and who they are playing for. I don't think I've ever seen 1 team jump over tacklers, fly over the field to hit a TE, and just plain bring 100% on each play like I've seen the past 3 weeks.

Competition is huge on this team and it's yielding some amazing results.
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote