The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default "all he had to do was fix the defense!!"

some posters here STILL havent put foot in mouth yet. go broncos!
tsiguy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

meh, this act is getting kinda old, lets just enjoy some broncos football!
BroncoDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBronco_Doug View Post
meh, this act is getting kinda old, lets just enjoy some broncos football!
Exactly.

BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

teh act that got old was all the crying and screaming this offseason without even waiting to see if the results would turn out favorably, which they have. for months on top of months we had to hear how bad the defense will be and how much orton sucks etc etc, and now that those people are 100% wrong, they are allowed to get a free pass for being idiots because their bronco fans too?

i accept they support teh team, maybe they should have in the offseason too instead of going into immediate hater doom and gloom mode.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsiguy96 View Post
teh act that got old was all the crying and screaming this offseason without even waiting to see if the results would turn out favorably, which they have. for months on top of months we had to hear how bad the defense will be and how much orton sucks etc etc, and now that those people are 100% wrong, they are allowed to get a free pass for being idiots because their bronco fans too?

i accept they support teh team, maybe they should have in the offseason too instead of going into immediate hater doom and gloom mode.
they might be wrong now, but its not fun anymore rubbing other broncos fans face in it. but thats just my opinion, some people are just out to get other people
Old 10-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

then why would you ever put yourself in a situation to act like that all summer and offseason and talk as though you are 100% authority and the guys in charge do not know waht they are doing, just to find out you were 100% wrong?

and its not just people here, its the media too. some of them are coming out and saying they were totally wrong which is nice to hear.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #7
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

Quote:

Who cares who was right or wrong. At the end of the day we are all Bronco fans and everyone is happy as hell to be where we are now. Everybody that posts here has been wrong multiple times.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #8
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

true, but theres a difference between absolute ridiculous hating and just being wrong. people here deciding to turn into absolute ridiculous babies this offseason and now they are wrong, some like mock and socal wont even show back up to admit how wrong they were.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

God you suck.
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Once again...

This wasn't about being right or wrong... predicting the right number of wins or being able to criticize the franchise and still be a fan. (Of course you can.)

The polarization of these issues around here rests solely on those who became full-time trolls and bashers of the franchise the first time things looked a little tough. So, those who remained faithful through the ordeal are likely to have a few things to say to those who weren't. (And probably still aren't.) No real surprises, there.

90% of the fans around here are, and have been unified through this whole thing. The bashers were just very active and relentless in their disdain for the franchise. Just as with Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers fans who bash us... it doesn't surprise me that these folks are taking a little crap now that we see a little evidence of success.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #11
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Once again...

This wasn't about being right or wrong... predicting the right number of wins or being able to criticize the franchise and still be a fan. (Of course you can.)

The polarization of these issues around here rests solely on those who became full-time trolls and bashers of the franchise the first time things looked a little tough. So, those who remained faithful through the ordeal are likely to have a few things to say to those who weren't. (And probably still aren't.) No real surprises, there.

90% of the fans around here are, and have been unified through this whole thing. The bashers were just very active and relentless in their disdain for the franchise. Just as with Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers fans who bash us... it doesn't surprise me that these folks are taking a little crap now that we see a little evidence of success.
, this goes back to what I said earlier about you actually wanting the team to go 4-12 just so you can affirm your blind devotion.

Last edited by lex; 10-13-2009 at 12:19 AM..
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #12
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
God you suck.
That about sums it up.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
God you suck.
so have you admitted to being 100% wrong about absolutely everything you ever predicted this offseason? feel dumb yet, or just sorta hoping it all falls by the wayside and no one remembers?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
Exactly.

Every damn time I see the beginning of that in the gif or in the video I think of the damn Nazi salute.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #15
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=81606

24champ looking like a total idiot in a single thread. but then again, they are armchair QBs and know absolutely everything that is good for this team, as opposed to mcdaniels.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:23 AM   #16
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

I thought winning would cure everything. I should have realized that some people would choose to be douches even still.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:23 AM   #17
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

Quote:
so have you admitted to being 100% wrong about absolutely everything you ever predicted this offseason? feel dumb yet, or just sorta hoping it all falls by the wayside and no one remembers?
you think I give a **** what anyone thinks here? I couldn't be happier in the way this season started. Why do you expect people to apologise to your dumbass? You had as much doubt , particulary in the qb position as anyone here. Now quit your ****ing b****ing moaning hop in the Talon rip some doughnuts and just enjoy the season without worrying about what anyone says here.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:25 AM   #18
lex
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I thought winning would cure everything. I should have realized that some people would choose to be douches even still.
Im just wondering why it took tsiguy this long. He probably just got out of jail. This was probably the first thing on his "To Do When I Get Out Of Jail" list.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #19
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

having doubt was one thing, i think everyone here did. i did not, however, troll the forum making sure everyone knows how bad mcdaniels sucks, how bad this defense will be and how we are gonna win 3 games max. pure trolling was rampant here just a few months ago, the people who wanted to wait and see what happend were bashed and now the team is playing great, you guys just go ho hum about being stupid all offseason
Old 10-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #20
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
having doubt was one thing, i think everyone here did. i did not, however, troll the forum making sure everyone knows how bad mcdaniels sucks, how bad this defense will be and how we are gonna win 3 games max. pure trolling was rampant here just a few months ago, the people who wanted to wait and see what happend were bashed and now the team is playing great, you guys just go ho hum about being stupid all offseason
mmk, and....?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #21
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
having doubt was one thing, i think everyone here did. i did not, however, troll the forum...

What do you think you're doing now?
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:29 AM   #22
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

Quote:
Sorry bud you got the wrong guy. I didn't troll the board he'll I joined in 2006 and still haven't hit 5000 posts. Ididnt continually rip the team either...just you.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #23
tsiguy96
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
What do you think you're doing now?
youre right. next offseason, ill post a bunch of dumb unfounded hater bull**** that i have no reason to post other than making my own crybaby self feel better, then when the season starts, all is forgiven.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:32 AM   #24
lex
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
youre right. next offseason, ill post a bunch of dumb unfounded hater bull**** that i have no reason to post other than making my own crybaby self feel better, then when the season starts, all is forgiven.

Did you and Rev ever resolve that big blow up about your girlfriend?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #25
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Did you and Rev ever resolve that big blow up about your girlfriend?
That's where he has been. Freeing Willy.