The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
40yrpatsfan
Solid Starter

Default Congrats Broncos

Great effort today, you deserved the win. We couldn't contain your passing attack, which is a testimony to how good McDaniels really is. It's also obvious the Pats' offense misses him, and that Brady doesn't have his accuracy back yet.

Great victory for you guys.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

well thanks..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Hey great game man. There were ups and down for both teams but it was still a great game.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
BlaK-Argentina
Pampita says...

... support your team!

There were times when I was sure we were gonna lose. Thank God I'm not playing.

Thanks for the compliments!
BlaK-Argentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

You have to believe the Pats will be better 11 games from now when playoffs start.

Broncos won but either of these teams playing well enough to feel good about beating Colts IMO. I think Broncos will have to get even better.

Next week we are going to get a Charger team whose back is to the wall. A team used to winning when they are in those positions. They will be confident and playing hard.

Broncos need to step it up to Charger mode. This is a huge game.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
dextermilo
Word

Rational cynic.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kyle Orton

Great game!

Always a pleasure watching two great teams play for 60+ minutes!
dextermilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!

Von Miller aka QB Killa

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers

Thanks for hoody jr.
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

Bill Belichek said it best, "NFL games come down to a couple plays each game and they made more when they needed them then we did."
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #9
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Thanks
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #10
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
Great effort today, you deserved the win. We couldn't contain your passing attack, which is a testimony to how good McDaniels really is. It's also obvious the Pats' offense misses him, and that Brady doesn't have his accuracy back yet.

Class.

Great game... safe to say I have no fingernails left.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:29 AM   #11
40yrpatsfan
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
You have to believe the Pats will be better 11 games from now when playoffs start.

Broncos won but either of these teams playing well enough to feel good about beating Colts IMO. I think Broncos will have to get even better...
We think the Pats will be better, especially on offense. Brady's been missing on 2-3 throws per game that would all have been big plays, like the slant to Welker in this game.

What surprised people here about the Broncos was how well Orton and his 3 receivers are playing together after just a few weeks. He was always finding the single coverage and putting it where only the WR could get it.

Last edited by 40yrpatsfan; 10-12-2009 at 04:30 AM.. Reason: type
Old 10-12-2009, 04:53 AM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
We think the Pats will be better, especially on offense. Brady's been missing on 2-3 throws per game that would all have been big plays, like the slant to Welker in this game.

What surprised people here about the Broncos was how well Orton and his 3 receivers are playing together after just a few weeks. He was always finding the single coverage and putting it where only the WR could get it.
It's probably the coaching. The Broncos coaching staff just so focused on preparation. I also think Royal didn't get down because the team just so role orientated.

I have this feeling coach tell's players to just do your job within the gameplan, don't worry, your matchups will come.

Royal a decoy one week. Center of the short passing game the next week. Makes it hard to gameplan for the offense.

That's a good young coach we snaked from you.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #13
Broncomutt
Looking for

the Sunflower Samurai

Something tells me our 2 clubs will be seeing each other again after x-mas.

Thanks for the props and good luck to you the rest of the way...but not too much good luck.
Broncomutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:02 AM   #14
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Smith!

Quote:

We rocked, you didn't!
It was a good game though and that's all I wanted from it, the fact that we won was a bonus!

Thanks for coming back to give props man, you're obviously a good fan!
GoBroncos DownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 AM   #15
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

Good game, all smack aside, you guys have a great team, and this was the final indicator to me that our team is for real and could do something in the playoffs this year.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 AM   #16
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Much respect for someone that comes and defends his team but comes back to recognize publically when he's been proven wrong.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #17
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:

A bit o props to you for showing your face, but I can't help myself, so I've included one of your pre-game gems:

"We'll see what you think of Brady's toughness Sunday afternoon after he rips the Broncos vaunted D. That'll remind you who's the greatest QB in the game today."
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #18
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:

Kudos to you for your classy manner. I hope the Broncos never see the Pats again this season.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:42 AM   #19
40yrpatsfan
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
A bit o props to you for showing your face, but I can't help myself, so I've included one of your pre-game gems:

"We'll see what you think of Brady's toughness Sunday afternoon after he rips the Broncos vaunted D. That'll remind you who's the greatest QB in the game today."
I expected to have that thrown back at me, so enjoy.

Brady isn't quite right at this point, I think that was obvious by some of his misses yesterday - which if he made would have added 10-14 points to the Pats score and fulfilled my prediction.

He's actually moving around better than any of us expected. His mobility in the pocket appears to be 100% of what it was pre-injury. But he has missed badly on some gimme throws like the one to Welker yesterday. I think it shows the speed of the game and how hard it is for these QB's to get their timing back after being away for a year.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:59 AM   #20
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Smith!

Years ago Michael Jordan tripped over in an NBA playoff game, and he lost the game. Afterward he took the blame and simply said "Great Ones don't trip."

In Brady's case: Great Ones don't miss!
GoBroncos DownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 AM   #21
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Brady isn't quite right at this point, I think that was obvious by some of his misses yesterday - which if he made would have added 10-14 points to the Pats score and fulfilled my prediction.

He's actually moving around better than any of us expected. His mobility in the pocket appears to be 100% of what it was pre-injury. But he has missed badly on some gimme throws like the one to Welker yesterday. I think it shows the speed of the game and how hard it is for these QB's to get their timing back after being away for a year.
Eh, whatever, your smack talk is way more intelligent than other rival teams who I could mention (Bob). And you came back and made a classy post.
I enjoy good posts. You sound like you have a lot more football knowledge than I do and I enjoy learning so I hope you come back.

though I have to admit my extreme jealousy of Tom Brady does make me occasionally post very immature things of him, but I own the fact that if he was my QB my tune would be a bit different (though I do still think he's way too pretty) and I thought his post game conference was good. I guess I could back off my Tom Terrific smack (though I likely won't).

the game yesterday was well played by all and I really enjoyed it, maybe not as much as when we smack Oakland about (because I really can't help enjoying that), but I enjoyed it.

Thank you for a good game and a classy post. And hey give my best to Tedy (I graduated with him at the UA and I take some sort of bizarre pride in knowing something good came out of the UA football program, I was more a basketball fan at the time to be honest).
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #22
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

Quote:

I honestly think Brady is still suffering from a little awareness of his own mortality following the injury. I think by the midway point he will mentally be close to his old form, and your O will be back to firing on all cylinders. If we do meet again in the playoffs, it will be a far different Pats team we will be looking at. Then again, the Broncos still have a lot of room for growth as well. Could make for an interesting January if the trends continue the way they are right now.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #23
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Accepted! Classy move by an NFL fan. You're welcome here anytime!
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #24
BroncoDoug
Ring of Famer

R.I.P. D-Will and D-Nash

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

in the immortal words of Iron Clady... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85082)
Go **** yourself!

haha, just kidding, you're welcome here anytime

Hopefully we see you in the playoffs..
BroncoDoug is offline   Reply With Quote