The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default More to suggest the NFLN is ANTI DENVER.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221201024

This game is being reshown.

Though it may have been a down to the wire game, it wasnt exactly THAT noteworthy. But since NFLN is in southern cal, Im sure they somehow find it to be that way. Previously, theyve shown the 2004 game vs the Raiders in the snow.

When are they going to start showing the games Denver has won in the past. It seems NFLNs choice of Denver games are really divisional sniping and bitterness. WTF.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221201024

This game is being reshown.

Though it may have been a down to the wire game, it wasnt exactly THAT noteworthy. But since NFLN is in southern cal, Im sure they somehow find it to be that way. Previously, theyve shown the 2004 game vs the Raiders in the snow.

When are they going to start showing the games Denver has won in the past. It seems NFLNs choice of Denver games are really divisional sniping and bitterness. WTF.
More to suggest the Mane is ANTI-LEX

NO ONE IS REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS POSTS
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox
 
RhymesayersDU's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back In The 303!
Posts: 14,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
More to suggest the Mane is ANTI-LEX

NO ONE IS REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS POSTS
Except you, who replied to his "dumbass" post, thus taking it to the top of the forum for all to see.


You stay classy.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
More to suggest the Mane is ANTI-LEX

NO ONE IS REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS POSTS

Go eat your possum, jethro.

Last edited by lex; 10-11-2009 at 12:41 PM..
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,124

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Geez conk, that was just silly.

You reply to say nobody's gonna reply?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMcBuff View Post
Geez conk, that was just silly.

You reply to say nobody's gonna reply?
it worked, it de-railed the thread :-D
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
Raidersbane
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Raidersbane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Along the Chesapeake
Posts: 801
Default

If memory serves me NFLN had announced that the end times were triggered by the Hochuli call.....they were going nuts over it.
Raidersbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
ScottXray
Opinionated A******
 
ScottXray's Avatar
 
We will NOT lose!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: PDX (Portland OR)
Posts: 6,097

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidersbane View Post
If memory serves me NFLN had announced that the end times were triggered by the Hochuli call.....they were going nuts over it.
And speaking of that certain official.

Anyone know if he's calling our game today. I reallly don't want that.

The Chicago PS game was a flag fest on us , and a decided lack of flags on
thaat other team.


He is STILL trying to prove that he shows no favoritism towards us.....In Spades.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,171

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
it worked, it de-railed the thread :-D
Still going to a lot of the games this year?
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
Still going to a lot of the games this year?
prolly just the kc game, school is killin me this semester and since i can't get financial aid, im payin out of pocket on top of that
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #11
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,171

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
prolly just the kc game, school is killin me this semester and since i can't get financial aid, im payin out of pocket on top of that
That sucks. Going to the KC game in KC or Denver?
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
That sucks. Going to the KC game in KC or Denver?
kc, i live in missouri so that one is the easiest and cheapest the way they are playing
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,171

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
kc, i live in missouri so that one is the easiest and cheapest the way they are playing
I live NE OK... so its a three hour drive. Plan on going again this year. First game was last. Hopefully this one ends ALOT different.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #14
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
I live NE OK... so its a three hour drive. Plan on going again this year. First game was last. Hopefully this one ends ALOT different.
you'll roll right through my neck of the woods then in joplin
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,171

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
you'll roll right through my neck of the woods then in joplin
I take 75 to 169
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
it worked, it de-railed the thread :-D
Actually, youre big accomplishment was to prove that youre an angry woman. Mission accomplished, jethro.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Denver Broncos