The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default Packers' fan accused of stabbing man after Monday's loss

i thought only some raider fans were that violent but i found this on the net

A Green Bay Packers fan has been charged with stabbing another man outside a Minneapolis restaurant Monday after the two argued over the game in which the Packers lost to the Minnesota Vikings, authorities said.

According to criminal assault charges filed Wednesday, Ryan Hinderaker, 30, "bickered back and forth" in the restaurant with a 41-year-old man about the game. Police said Hinderaker was wearing a Packers T-shirt.

After the game, the man followed Hinderaker outside to confront him about his behavior. Hinderaker then pulled a knife out of his pants pocket and stabbed the man in the stomach, the charges said.

The man needed surgery, but his injuries weren't life-threatening. Hinderaker, of Minneapolis, called 911 after the incident and turned himself in.

The incident happened at the Leaning Tower of Pizza on Lyndale Avenue S. Hinderaker couldn't be reached for comment.

Police said the victim wasn't wearing Vikings attire. Hinderaker was charged with felony second-degree assault.

DAVID CHANEN

http://www.startribune.com/local/637...nciaec8O7EyUsl
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Mr. Elway
cakn patna

Butthurt over Favre.

Let this be a lesson, Cutler fans. KIDDING!
Mr. Elway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

i disagreed with sendin cutler off to chicago but the thought of killing over it has never ever crossed my mind and from the looks of things its working out pretty well. i hope chicago bronco fans dont go off the deep end and become soccer hoodlum raider fans. the nation consider us a bunch of backwater hicks as it is
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
TexanBob
Don't Argue With Me

You Know I'm Right

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darris Nash

Sounds like what heppened when the Red Sox fan killed a Yankee fan outside a bar a couple of years ago. It starts out as a little ribbing and each side ups the ante until it all gets out of hand.
TexanBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

One guy in college put shaving cream in my shoes as a prank. I responded by taking a dump on his bed. He knew better than to escalate it any further.

Knives? That's for amateurs. Knife wounds heal. That dude's bed was never looked at the same.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
Grover
Rookie

Quote:
i disagreed with sendin cutler off to chicago but the thought of killing over it has never ever crossed my mind

weenie!
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #7
atomicbloke
Ring of Famer

La 12 Boca Juniors

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Offensive Line

Alcohol + emotions = fail
atomicbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Stab wound nothing compared to get your arm chewed off by an alligator getting your golf ball out of a pond
http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4545614
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #9
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
One guy in college put shaving cream in my shoes as a prank. I responded by taking a dump on his bed. He knew better than to escalate it any further.

Knives? That's for amateurs. Knife wounds heal. That dude's bed was never looked at the same.
See...its this kind of crap that turns women lesbians...
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
See...its this kind of crap
nice choice of words
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
Bronco LB52
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dale Carter

I love this type of behavior. The Broncos are my gang and you have to be willing to go all out if you are going to be a part of the club.

I am giving away free six-packs at the Chiefs/Broncos game in week 17.

But there's a catch... In order to get my free beer, a Bronco fan has to do something offensive to a Chiefs fan in the parking lot.

Here are examples...

1. Throw one of my urine filled water balloons at a Queefs fan.
2. When a Queefs fan walks into a porta poddy, knock it over so the door is facing down. The Queefs fan won't be able to get out and he will be covered in piss and feces.
3. Run by a Queefs fan wearing a KC baseball cap, take off his lid and start running away with it.
4. Tape a kick me sign on the back of a Queefs fan and give him a big boot in the rear.
5. Pull out a switch blade and tell the Queefs fan to take his jersey off.
6. When a Queefs fan is walking through a crowd, sneak up to him, stab him a couple times in the ribs and walk away like nothing happened.

If you have any other ideas, please share, but these are the types of things that will get you a free six-pack from my tailgate.
Bronco LB52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer

Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #13
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco LB52 View Post
I love this type of behavior. The Broncos are my gang and you have to be willing to go all out if you are going to be a part of the club.

I am giving away free six-packs at the Chiefs/Broncos game in week 17.

But there's a catch... In order to get my free beer, a Bronco fan has to do something offensive to a Chiefs fan in the parking lot.

Here are examples...

1. Throw one of my urine filled water balloons at a Queefs fan.
2. When a Queefs fan walks into a porta poddy, knock it over so the door is facing down. The Queefs fan won't be able to get out and he will be covered in piss and feces.
3. Run by a Queefs fan wearing a KC baseball cap, take off his lid and start running away with it.
4. Tape a kick me sign on the back of a Queefs fan and give him a big boot in the rear.
5. Pull out a switch blade and tell the Queefs fan to take his jersey off.
6. When a Queefs fan is walking through a crowd, sneak up to him, stab him a couple times in the ribs and walk away like nothing happened.

If you have any other ideas, please share, but these are the types of things that will get you a free six-pack from my tailgate.
What kind of beer?
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote