The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Maniac Community Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
pokenation
Rookie

whatever.....

Default 100 post rule 100 post smrule... blah blah blah

Ok, this has nothing to do with the 100 post rule. the only reason i put it as my title is because someone will bring it up.

Buuuuttt, does anyone else find it funny that everytime someone posts some article or video they found they always preface it with "sorry if this has been posted already, dont beat me up too much"?

it really says a lot about how people get jumped on for not living on the internet and reading the mane every 2 minutes to see whats new.

that is all.....back to the bashing or lovefest, or whatever it is you are doing right now.

i love you all
pokenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I say cut out and shoot his tongue...and trim that scraggly beard...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Bronco Yoda

someone already started this thread on page 51 you #$#$##@@@%. What's wrong with you?

j/k
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenation View Post
Buuuuttt, does anyone else find it funny that everytime someone posts some article or video they found they always preface it with "sorry if this has been posted already, dont beat me up too much"?

it really says a lot about how people get jumped on for not living on the internet and reading the mane every 2 minutes to see whats new.
No, it says a ****ing lot about the ****ing muppet of a ****ing poster who's so ****ing brain dead that they can't ****ing use one of the two or three ****ing "search" buttons on EVERY ****ING FORUM PAGE to search and see if the stupid ****ing video their gomey half wit ****stick ass has been laughing at the last three hours maybe, just maybe, isn't some new ****ing invention they themselves have personally uncovered like they're the ****ing Christopher mother-****ing Columbus of comedic internet videos and has already been posted once before.

****ing new meat ****s thinking they can just disregard the 100 post rule and ****ing post WAY ****ING OFF TOPIC IN ****ING SEASON MODE yet not get jumped on. ****ing b****. Get that weak **** the **** out of here. ****.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
SureShot
Hurry! Hurry!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Russell

**** off!
SureShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
No, it says a ****ing lot about the ****ing muppet of a ****ing poster who's so ****ing brain dead that they can't ****ing use one of the two or three ****ing "search" buttons on EVERY ****ING FORUM PAGE to search and see if the stupid ****ing video their gomey half wit ****stick ass has been laughing at the last three hours maybe, just maybe, isn't some new ****ing invention they themselves have personally uncovered like they're the ****ing Christopher mother-****ing Columbus of comedic internet videos and has already been posted once before.

****ing new meat ****s thinking they can just disregard the 100 post rule and ****ing post WAY ****ING OFF TOPIC IN ****ING SEASON MODE yet not get jumped on. ****ing b****. Get that weak **** the **** out of here. ****.

+1...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
pokenation
Rookie

whatever.....

Quote:

exactly!
pokenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

Quote:

**** yeah.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

Who cares really. You can start 1000 threads about the same ****, and it will be just like the 1000 threads posted before it. The only people who get butt hurt for breaking their "rules" are the same pathetic a-holes who live on line. It really makes no difference. If they had to pay for it, I could see how they might get irritated that someone reposted the same thing that was posted 2 weeks earlier, but they don't, so they should piss off.
Sodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #10
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

Who cares really. You can start 1000 threads about the same ****, and it will be just like the 1000 threads posted before it. The only people who get butt hurt for breaking their "rules" are the same pathetic a-holes who live on line. It really makes no difference. If they had to pay for it, I could see how they might get irritated that someone reposted the same thing that was posted 2 weeks earlier, but they don't, so they should piss off.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
Meck77

Welcome back sheep ****er!
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

...and I'll do it again. And LIKE it.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Okay, it took me a minute, but I understand the meaning of your moniker.

But you do realize, don't you, that most people probably picture you as the guy in the picture below as soon as they see your name, right?

I'm just trying to help you out. Maybe if you put Mc before your name - so you'd be McPokeNation?

[IMG] [/IMG]
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #14
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

A plushophile!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #15
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:

don't let something get in the way of telling him how you feel
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #16
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

100 post rule and reposting an already existing thread doesn't bother me, what really bothers me is double posting in the same thread.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #17
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line

100 post rule, and reposting an already existing thread doesn't bother me, what really bothers me is double posting in the same thread.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote